What are the different types and models of heaters to the type of wood "stove" and with what type of wood-compatible?
Readers carefully read the introduction to this folder "wood heating" why choose firewoodFor any questions on wood heating, see our forum heating and insulation.
The type of wood-burning appliance depends mainly on the type of firewood used himself dependent on the utility and depending on your type of wood heating: main or auxiliary hydraulic or hot air?
The 2 large families heater Wood
A: heaters "individual"; that is to say heating a single point "hot". Obviously the heat can spread to the rest of the house more or less effectively.
A1: logs stoves, briquettes or charcoal
A2: pellet stoves
A3: hydraulic pans with hot water (heating or hot water)
A4: other types of wood-burning appliances
B: devices that plug into a central heating (usually hydraulic but may be forced warm air); ie a type of boiler unit to wood, usually in Pellets.
Between 2 ago hydraulic heaters which firstly heat the room and both have the ability to connect to the central heating. We classified these devices in 1ere family.
There are finally, many other appliances, wood heating not included in the above categories:
- Wood stoves,
- Complete with wood stoves (often hybridized with several energy: wood + gas and / or electric)
- The pellet and firewood stoves,
- Wood stoves with function "or bread oven pizza" (often included in the mass stove, otherwise ask for!),
- Stoves with a small "hot plate" (see option "barbecue" ...) ... to see how the residual odors are managed?
Feel free to take a ride on our forum and ask your question if necessary (choice, doubts ...): woodburning forum you can even suggest additions or corrections to this folder on the topic dedicated to this folder firewood.
Links to learn more
2 Heating with wood every day: maintenance and improvements:
- Heating and wood fireplace: How to avoid chimney fires. Maintenance and dimensions
- Regulation on chimneys, standards and law
- Making a hot water collector on a wood stove
- The manufacture of pellets: a plant scheme
3) The pollution of wood heating:
4) Experience feedback of wood heating:
- Presentation and photos of another pellet boiler plant in Alsace in particular
- Auto installation of our wood boiler Deom Turbo explanations and mounting scheme
- effective yield estimate of our stove Boiler Turbo Deom
- Wood heating and insulation forum