New exceptional following the disaster Asian!Several French humanitarian organizations multiply calls for donations after the tidal wave disaster in Asia:
- The French Secours Populaire said it had released emergency aid of 100.000 euros. Financial donations, says the humanitarian organization, can be addressed the French Secours Populaire BP 3303, 75123 3 Paris cedex or site www.secourspopulaire.asso.fr.
- Organization Action against Hunger (ACF), has since 1996 in Sri Lanka, was chartering a cargo plane to bring them tents, communications equipment, generators, water sanitation equipment. The organization says "worry a predictable deterioration of the nutritional situation." Cheques can be sent to the order Action against hunger, 4 Niepce street 75014 in Paris; CCP 28 20 W Paris; Secure online donations www.actioncontrelafaim.org.
- The office of Unicef in Paris announced that emergency equipment was ready to be sent by air from its storage center of Copenhagen. Unicef gifts "emergency earthquake in South Asia," BP 600, 75006 Paris.
- The French Red Cross; (CRF) said for his part that "relayed" to the French appeal of the International Federation of the Cross Red Cross and Red Crescent on Sunday launched an appeal for euros 5 million to come in 500.000 help some people. donations Cross - French Red "Asia Earthquake" BP 100, 75008 Paris or www.croix-rouge.fr
- The Catholic Committee against Hunger and for Development (CCFD), which supports "for years dozens of local associations, many of which were badly affected by this disaster," request to help these associations "so they can restart as soon as their work programs." Donations CCFD, 4 75001 rue Jean Lantier Paris; checks payable to CCFD "Asian emergency"; CCP transfers 46 00 F - Paris.
- The French Islamic Relief has allocated 200.000 euros for the "first emergency aid" and appeals to bring one million euros. Donations to postal account CCP 29 19 D Paris or on the Internet www.secours-islamique.org/dons.
Thanks for them !