Scenario Négawatt 2011.
This new scenario has several aims:
- Showing that a company called "developed" can support themselves by dramatically reducing the use of fossil and nuclear energies.
- Propose concrete measures for a real energy transition
- Make a technical contribution to the debate on energy policy of France.
Deep scenario improvements have therefore been made, aimed at:
- Update all statistics (consumer goods and energy, changing demographics, ...)
- Carry out further work on industry (towards industrial ecology and the circular economy)
- Integrate a prospective on the relationship between urbanism and mobility 2020-2050
- Couple this with the scenario Afterres2050 scenario on food, agriculture and land use, conducted by the Association Solagro
- Integrate modeling power of electricity (supply-demand balance on variable renewable energies: wind and photovoltaic)
- Develop new policies and measures set for initiating its implementation