This site was created 2003 beginning in information purposes. It is still the main role of this site inform our visitors. But here, in more detail, some of the reasons for the existence of this site:
- Show that technological solutions exist or have existed but have not been developed for unknown reasons (intêrets protection ...?).
- Show that the current solutions that could be developed, are not; Why ?
Example: the "famous" engine process Pantone
- Show that the solutions currently used, for example by vehicle manufacturers, are not necessarily the most sensible and "éconologiques". An example is the "efforts" Financial put in the fuel cell whose econological effectiveness will depend on the hydrogen supply means at the expense of diesel-hybrid vehicles (eg) or energy recovery solutions braking. Another example is the use in vehicles, air conditioners of "mechanical" instead of air conditioning absorption.
Example: the comparative hybrid hydrogen MIT
- Show that ecology is no longer exclusively reserved for a minority of the population considered souvnt post sixty-huitarde or idealistic. Show that people less committed can also have an ecological sensitivity and some seek, difficult to work in this direction.
Example: The presentation of webmaster
- Show that ultimately, despite what they claim, industrialists, policy makers and media interest, at least a little, in such research.
- Be able to disseminate information without going through the traditional media. Unfortunately credibility on websites "called independent" is far from systematic and automatic.
- Finally, allow our visitors to react via reactions or forum and disseminate their research "éconologiques" (contact us if you have done a job you publish souahitez).
Example: The study on the storage of compressed fluid
- Providing a space for debate, exchange and discussions via forums: click here to visit the