Why publish on Econologie.com?
Do you have an idea to pass on, a project, an invention, an innovation that concerns econology? Feel free to submit your publication via one of the forms below!
- exists since 2003: it's a reference in terms of SEO
- appears on Google News since 2008
- do some thousands of visitors per day
- has active community on the forums
- is systematically translated in addition to 30 languages with hard URLs for each page translated
- translations are dynamic (scalable) and of high quality
- has an international reputation
Your article will be seen by thousands of visitors ... francophone or non-francophone without you having to translate anything by yourself. To test translations, just click on the flag at the top left. If not here are 2 translation examples for this page in English ou in German
How to publish on the site?
To ask a question about energy, the environment, ecology, transportation (etc etc ...) or to discuss your ideas, you can use the Forums Site by registering on this page or using the comments of articles (via Facebook or not).
Otherwise you can propose the publication of a real editorial article with quality content.
For this, we distinguish 2 types of articles: informative publications (news, society, associations, politics ...) and professional infomercials
For informative publications
We invite you to use the form below:
You can also first write about Forums and a free publication on the site can be made later!
For professional infomercials
We invite you to contact us via this 2th form below with your professional contact details to establish a partnership. The theme should focus primarily on econology (energy, environment, transport, innovation, housing ...) but we are open to any proposal ... and we particularly like to publish on technological innovations!
Information to know before contacting us, a professional publications may contain attachments:
- up to 10 illustrations (including high resolution images, more than 18 Megapixels, adapted by us),
- up to 3 video inserts,
- up to 3 "hard" links with the SEO tags you want,
- datasheets or technical or commercial documents .pdf can also be attached,
- Anything else you could offer us?
All attachments will be primarily hosted on our servers.
Each professional publication can also be the subject of an opening of a dedicated topic on our Forums, one of the first francophone forums on energy and ecology. This will allow your article to be analyzed and commented by specialists of all kinds and can help improve your product. Something that has already happened in particular on the adjustment of pellet boilers!