Photos, drawings, diagrams and history of a solar house Lorraine Wood by Jean Gireaudot.
This page is part of the record Solar energy, renovation of a solar house
It is a fitting 3 energies: solar, wood and electric supplement.
The solar-timber solution, in our opinion, the best compromise éconologiquement speaking: near fuel (wood), long life (maintenance inexpensive) and low power consumption.
These criteria are the weak points of geothermal and other heat pumps air-water or air-air yet very fashionable, commercially speaking ...
- There 2 solar circuits completely independent of each other: one for hot water and for heating.
- 8 the solar panels are distributed this way: 2 6 for ECS and for heating.
- The ECS circuit has an electric supplement in case of lack of sun, it consists of 2 balls in series as shown in this picture:
- The food is heated floors in bi-energy: solar and / or wood.
- Wood circuit is connected in parallel solar circuit: we can therefore use either one or the other, or simultaneously 2, since each circuit has its own pump.
- The buffering of solar energy or wood calories is done in a buffer tank of 1000L studied "homemade". This is a "cubi" isolated in which I put a homemade copper heat exchanger 22mm copper tube hardened here is a photo:
This is a photograph of the plant in the state, soon I'll optimize it a little while to make it more presentable. Here is what it was like the tank solar.
- The finish temperature of the floor heating is controlled by a single thermostatic valve (set to 24 ° C)
- The circulator floor heating is controlled by a room thermostat present in the living room.
- 2 the check valves allow not to heat the solar collectors with the wood stove and vice versa.
- We have one electrical addition: an electric towel in the bathroom.
Discuss with John forums in topic solar plant in Lorraine with thermal buffer homemade