Pantone engine in practice: engine modifications presentations in "pantone Version" or with water injection "Gillier-Pantone"
As the name suggests, you will find here useful information about the process or pantone motor and water injection in engines, for example:
- Testimony regarding montages "pantone" vehicles 100% or Pantone, most of the time, water doping Gillier Pantone.
- synthesis documents related to Pantone process.
- Links to discussion forums to talk directly with authors fixtures
- Videos and TV reports
Further information :
- Doping has water should no longer be called pantone process but rather "system G" (named after the first farmer who tested on his tractor) or "Pantone Gillier". To learn more about Mr. Pantone, read this page
- Most of these stories are coming from discussion forums and therefore will point to it. Many of the specifications featured in the forum are not yet finalized.
- Performance, facts and findings reported are the sole responsibility of their authors. We did not audit the actual performance of these vehicles.