Pantone motor in practice: engine modifications presentations in "pantone version" or with Gillier-Pantone water injection
As the name suggests, you will find here useful information about the process or pantone motor and water injection in engines, for example:
- Testimonials about "pantone" mountings of 100% Pantone vehicles or, most of the time, water doping Gillier Pantone.
- synthesis documents related to Pantone process.
- Links to discussion forums to talk directly with authors fixtures
- Videos and TV reports
Further information :
- Doping with water should no longer be called the pantone process but rather "system G" (from the name of the first farmer who tested it on his tractor) or " Pantone Gillier". To learn more about Mr Pantone, read this page
- Most of these stories are coming from discussion forums and therefore will point to it. Many of the specifications featured in the forum are not yet finalized.
- Performance, facts and findings reported are the sole responsibility of their authors. We did not audit the actual performance of these vehicles.