For better use of natural energy flow Author and inventor Pascal HA PHAM
5. Example of a machine that meet the new requirements
The motor rotary converter annular piston tri-lobique responds the above mentioned criteria.
FIG 1: photo inside a small annular piston engine "tri-lobique" displacement 117 cm3
This new engine concept is very characteristic on its properties compared to any existing ones so far:
- hit Cycle
- Dual central fictitious rotation
- Concept two-stage separable two engines a)
- fluid supply Versatility (compressible, incompressible, hot, cold)
- admission system Versatility (pressure, depression)
- Versatile functionality (motor pump)
- 100% of the motor cycle (not neutral)
- Always maximum torque over a cycle
- Supports start (no launch or use a starting device)
- Very low power line, start fluid intake.
- Inertia greatly reduced due to the simplicity of design
Experimentally several motors run experimentally and turn right, visitors of different fairs, exhibitions and competitions were able to verify publicly since 2004 end, a demonstrator allows to produce electricity - 6volts 3 Watts - in public by blowing into the intake with the only human breath (or tens of Pascal)
6. Adaptations of machines and organizations
and mass industrial production.
From crosswinds above the 80km / h currently reviews, a static module supply / formatting venturi or windsock is then required, machines are disposed on the ground or in underground premises, the power supply making by mere conduits.
May be installed on a large boat.
From marine forces of the swell, waves and tides, a static pressure tube type conveyance system depression or pipe-making liquid energy force is then required.
From the ascendants of the Saharan type (with depression fireplace).
domestic individual production
From the current range winds
From small streams and slow river plain. From the steam obtained by solar heating.
From the hyper active and intense volcanic geo-therm (with tubing and filters)
The power would be indexed to the potential power of a natural flow higher than ten KiloWatts by coupling many generic machines.
From the entire range of flow with ability to switch from one to another without changing machine. Power contained in the range of hundreds of Watts.
7. Overview of major energy areas of our planet
Areas of strong crosswinds are primarily located in coastlines, sometimes with almost continual storms. Cape Horn, the roaring forties, the poles, katabatic winds ...
The hot desert areas with potential for direct heating over 2000 Watts in m2 when the sun is at the zenith.
Areas of marine energy
The seas counting on the power of the waves, waves, tides.
Areas of high volcanic activity and associated geo-thermal.
It is clear that many of the intensively energy zones are somewhat hostile to man and therefore not inhabited.
8. Summary and Conclusion
The potential of our planet in terms of renewable energy is huge.
The impetuosity and irregular natural flow has not encouraged ay men seek outlets for its energy growing need. With the emergence of countries like China or India, these needs become bulimic and it is now urgent to seek and find other sustainable farming methods, current energy, fossil or even nuclear power, not good enough long, we turn to the exploitation of natural flow and activate our brains as we managed to do in his time for the car or plane: invent new machines, new engine or converters.
The sustainability of our standard of living depends more broadly in the future also depends industrial humanity and all humanity short ...
Certainly not everything has been discovered or exploited in terms of the invention of engines and rotating machinery: evidence for a new concept of rotary engine tri-lobique annular piston is born: he had never been mentioned nor experienced before.
The creative energy ration to invent and develop machine concepts to convert the natural flow should be a new life for present generations of researchers and these machines must always be clean and fit fully in the context of sustainable development.
9. Exhibitions, references and filed patents.
a) Exhibition and Conferences
Since the end 2004 machine was presented in several public exhibitions and fairs:
- World of invention and innovation expo center of the Porte de Versailles in Paris in December 2004 with a first prize.
- World of the model and the model in April 2005 2006 April and expo center of the Porte de Versailles in Paris.
- Sannois model Fair in September 2005
- Housing Fair in Romorantin / Lanthenay in October 2005
- Inventions Fair at ORANGES / JONQUIERES in October 2005.
b) Patents filed
- First patent filed: FR2851011
"Internal combustion engine rotational, HAS annular piston of tri-arc form Within chamber HAVING bi-arc external form and hexa-toothed gearwheel arc made on one end of annular piston"
- Second patent pending: Global equity (PCT) patent FR whose number is WO2004081357.
- Third patented: FR2872859
"Rotary piston engine tripod 6 time"
- Fourth patented: WO2006016019
"Rotary engine having a piston time 6 3 in parts"
10. The existing prototypes
They number about twenty and have been adapted to various demonstrations to simulate / reproduce Operating Pressure Diet / depression / debit natural flow. Here is a photo series presenting these various assemblies (click image except the animation to enlarge)
11. Following the project in terms of wishes and needs
- Characterize the scientific concept as we summers other current engines or motors, calculate the theoretical and actual yields.
- Develop different operating axes of the concept: materials research, fluid dynamics and thermodynamics.
- Develop "mainstream" machines.
If the project you are interested and want more information, you can contact the author, contact details are on this page (Thank you to specify, for information, you discovered his invention via econology).
You can also chat with the inventor on the forum: operation and explanations of a rotary engine sorting lobique