Pantone engine in practice: presentations of engine modifications in "pantone version" or with a water injection "Gillier-Pantone"
As the name suggests, you will find here useful information about the process or pantone motor and water injection in engines, for example:
- Testimonies concerning "pantone" assemblies of vehicles in 100% Pantone or, most of the time, in water doping Gillier Pantone.
- synthesis documents related to Pantone process.
- Links to discussion forums to talk directly with authors fixtures
- Videos and TV reports
Further information :
- Water doping should no longer be called a pantone process but rather a "G system" (named after the first farmer who tested it on its tractor) or "Pantone Gillier". To find out more about Mr Pantone, read this page
- Most of these stories are coming from discussion forums and therefore will point to it. Many of the specifications featured in the forum are not yet finalized.
- Performance, facts and findings reported are the sole responsibility of their authors. We did not audit the actual performance of these vehicles.