The Jap's Rods Inventor Noazarc Research Foundation, Doctor of Engineering Ben Shuwalts.
according to www.Quanthomme.com
According to "rumors-information" circulating on newsgroups, a Japanese device would be "on sale" or about to be.
The information is to be taken with tweezers. Nevertheless, given the quality of the information of which a japanese fascicule with photograph of apparatuses "for sale" and 2 videos, the case is follow of lends!
Some technical information:
- This technology is based on photo-emf.
- The EM radiation the receiver operates as a solar panel, with the difference however that it can also operate at night.
- This research is the result of years 22 working on how to collect the energy of electrons from a broad radiation spectrum.
- Basic The mineral used in the receiver acts as the load in the electric conduction and produces a cloud of free electrons. A surface energy barrier retains the electrons in the receiver.
- This idea is not new it dates from 1901, at the time Tesla got a patent on a receiver "Device using the radiation". ... there is however a difference with the invention of today. It is believed that the Tesla receiver had a thin metal plate covered with a transparent, insulating material ... The more the panel is placed high, as an antenna, the more efficient it is. Wires go from a part of the panel to a part of the capacitor and other wires of the capacitor are grounded ... The energy of the sun is charged and goes to the capacitor. A switching circuit causes the charge in the capacitor to pass and electricity is obtained, the capacitor charging and discharging in a constant cycle. The amount of electricity output depends on the size of the panels. Tesla has very well explained this method - easy - to get electricity. The Tesla device is much more than a solar panel because energy can be captured at night. It is possible that other radiation, not only solar energy but also cosmic radiation, is captured. Tesla was there to the enormous reserve of negative electricity of the Earth ... "
If the videos are impressive enough, no subterfuge seems visible, then it is appropriate to question the "held in time" effect ...
Then if that is durable, reliable, and harmless to the living, what is the sale price, taxation and behavior of the existing industries of energy with respect to this invention?
It remains in effect at least 46 720 Millards of $ (on an ideal base 80 million barrels / day to over $ 40 40 years) DUTY of proven oil reserves. A 70% tax this figure rises to about $ 150 000 of Millards. This only applies to oil, other energies doubling or tripling that figure easily.
Knowing this how to fix a sale price and how those who profit from the energy could abandon such a windfall?
Environmental considerations are unfortunately quite futile to such money!
In any case, it will be necessary to "limit" the use of this source of energy in one way or another. First, because all energy ends up dissipating in heat (an abusive use of energy would warm the earth in a dazzling way) secondly because that which says energy means to transform it into a weapon.