- nico239 17/08/18, 22:53 Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 375 Views 42518
- to be chafoin 17/08/18, 22:12 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11034 Views 539852
- Ahmed 17/08/18, 22:06 Surcharged generator or not? View the latest post Answers 35 Views 627
- Moindreffor 17/08/18, 18:25 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 93 Views 3968
- nico239 17/08/18, 02:06 Wooden deck, feedback from experiences View the latest post Answers 2 Views 37
- Flytox 15/08/18, 21:31 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12758 Views 1683320
- moinsdewatt 15/08/18, 16:48 Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3681
- Leo Maximus 15/08/18, 16:43 Auxiliary cats of organic farming View the latest post Answers 17 Views 828
- nico239 15/08/18, 14:27 New upcoming forum that you want as functions? View the latest post Answers 151 Views 14080
- Ahmed 15/08/18, 10:07 And if the BIO was a LURE ..... euuuuuh! View the latest post Answers 81 Views 2107
- to be chafoin 15/08/18, 00:41 A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 119 Views 6097
- dede2002 14/08/18, 21:30 My (large) solar thermal project View the latest post Answers 66 Views 29025
- DC 14/08/18, 17:20 Insulating selection and installation according to roofs and parts View the latest post Answers 1 Views 80
- Christophe 14/08/18, 14:33 The plastic is (not so) great! View the latest post Answers 100 Views 45733
- Christophe 14/08/18, 13:18 Best of words or remarks of our children! View the latest post Answers 40 Views 4972
- Did67 13/08/18, 10:37 Signs of lack of water or excess heat? View the latest post Answers 25 Views 857
- Christophe 12/08/18, 18:10 [One other] Des déconnantes videos or videos to see View the latest post Answers 570 Views 130959
- izentrop 12/08/18, 14:32 The latest figures from global warming View the latest post Answers 138 Views 16810
- Christophe 12/08/18, 13:26 Video: the evolution of the world population on 2000 years View the latest post Answers 1 Views 161
- Ahmed 12/08/18, 10:53 The largest source of primary energy, COAL View the latest post Answers 193 Views 61892
- phil12 12/08/18, 10:47 Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 288 Views 77814
- Flytox 11/08/18, 23:38 Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 445 Views 71346
- Christophe 11/08/18, 15:39 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 156 Views 5005
- Janic 11/08/18, 14:32 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 124 Views 3866
- Ahmed 11/08/18, 12:06 Rocket stove with vortex View the latest post Answers 21 Views 4157
Yes ..... I know, it is not very standard to heat water with PV, but, I am in isolated site, with some panels (1,5 Kwc), and I have a very small cumulus (30 L). In short, currently I warmly warm my cumulus with my prod. from the panels (via batterries, and via programmable switch, so that during the day). Precision, in order to extend the heating time, I converted, before the cumulus 230 V 115 V, which allows me to draw 4 times less power in a moment T. Well, all this works really well, but today, I would like to disconnect the heating cumulus batterries, putting, for example 2 PV connected to micro-inverters themselves connected directly to the transformer. 230 / 115 V.
My question: is it better to do
A) PV + micro inverters 230 V + transformer 230 / 115 V + cumulus ECS
B) PV + micro inverters 115 V + cumulus ECS
Easy, no ????
Thanks in advance !!!!
Indeed, they do not have the possibility to adjust their output power when the input power decreases.
The result will be very disappointing.
You should go through this subject.
For example this model unearthed by xboxman4 adjusts its output voltage between 10 and 240V to vary the power supplied to the water heater.
- Econologue expert
- posts: 2943
- Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
- Location: picardie
- x 154
- Contact :
Go through a micro-inverter and a transformer to power a resistance is a lot of unnecessary losses. The best is to adapt the resistance to the PVs. What are the characteristics of the PV and the balloon? is it steatite resistance?
For the ball, it is enough to know the power in 230 V and for the PVs, nominal voltage and power?
Gaston, is it standard M215? https://enphase.com/fr-fr/produits/micro-onduleurs
From what I see, it's an inverter for injection, so it will not work off-grid.izentrop wrote:Gaston, is it standard M215? https://enphase.com/fr-fr/produits/micro-onduleurs
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 3