Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Renewable energy: solar powerPhotovoltaics in cash ... FULL ideal solution?

solar photovoltaic and solar forum PV electricity generation from solar energy by direct radiation.
phil69
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Photovoltaics in cash ... FULL ideal solution?

Unread Messageby phil69 » 02/03/10, 17:42

Hello,

I just got a commercial prospect by a brokerage company in photovoltaic solar panel (I do not know if I have the right to appoint). This company offers me a concept I did not know but that I find rather amazing:
- Cost of installing 23000 €
- Production 3000Wc
- Self-financing loan (explanation below): 10 years
- Operating loss insurance
- Inverter Warranty 20 years (it seems that on 20 years it will change virtually 3 both UPS !!! ???)
- Insurance Machine breaking (theft, vandalism ...)
- Total Management of administrative procedures

Principle of total self-financing:
An account is opened which is paid an "ECO bonus" of about € 1200. On account is opened a loan to 10 years with a start of a year. The premium "ECO bonus" received in advance will help pay the bank interest on the first year. Then the check received by EDF will be paid into this account and will fund all of the following year, and so on.

So the big advantage of the system: NOTHING TO PAY! Everything is fully funded system.
For data I have this:
- Financial gain: € 26563 (EDF net income tax / 20 years ranging energy inflation - cost of the tax credit system and possible subsidies included)
- Financial Performance of the investment: 10,93% (income Report EDF / net cost of the installation)
- Issuance of CO2 saved on 20 years: 9 Tonnes (equivalent to the emission of cars 5 1 outstanding during year)
In fact I do not bénéficierai tax credit because I have already benefited 2 years ago for my geothermal plant.
All this seems too beautiful to have my own solar panels and not have to leave € 1 rather seems to me a good thing (even if not at the end of 10 years), but I still wonder s' there is not a wolf hidden behind this offer. What do you think ? Someone he has already used this system?

In advance thank you for your feedback.
0 x

Korben Dallas
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Photovoltaics in cash ... FULL idé solution

Unread Messageby Korben Dallas » 02/03/10, 19:55

phil69 wrote:Principle of total self-financing:
An account is opened which is paid an "ECO bonus" of about € 1200. On account is opened a loan to 10 years with a start of a year. The premium "ECO bonus" received in advance will help pay the bank interest on the first year. Then the check received by EDF will be paid into this account and will fund all of the following year, and so on.

1 / Where does this ECO Bonus?
2 / Do they agree on the sensible level of output power the financing of the following years?
An installer of such panels had confessed that production could vary significantly. One of the causes of variation is the network of ErDF itself. If it is not very stable, the inverter automatically disconnects network of production (as if ErDF had cut the line on its side), and therefore the panels produce more (in fact, they still produce nothing but n is recorded, as nothing is injected on the network).
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 02/03/10, 19:58

Sorry stoper your spirits but it is a scam ... scam or half.

Just the price:

- Cost of installing 23000 €
- Production 3000Wc

3000 toilet ca now costs no more than € 15 000 ...

Here prices last summer and they still downcast since: https://www.econologie.com/forums/rentabilit ... t8234.html

Anyway: ALL BUSINESS SURVEYS "SPONTANNEES" THE CALL OF THE FUCK ARE CUSTOMER !!

This is common in heat pumps and AC becomes the solar PV ...

We have already talked about it extensively, search this forum https://www.econologie.com/forums/photovolta ... -vf79.html and / or using the search engine: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 02/03/10, 20:13

I have already said several times on these forums (if the price is right, of course), the PV panel is an INVESTMENT (investment if you prefer).
It does not borrow to spare! : Evil:

Integrated pose, (France): accept nothing beyond 7 euros / kWp.
Bulb reported, Belgium: try to get 5,5 or less.

(For values ​​of about 2 4 to kWp) below, for example to install a small town, it is normal that it is more expensive (site development costs, rental of a forklift, various difficulties )

and of course, remember that money must first be invested in insulation and boiler development before investing in PV! (Better energy spared report / investment)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
phil69
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby phil69 » 03/03/10, 00:22

First of all thank you to you for your enlightened returns.

Korben Dallas:
1 / Where does this ECO Bonus?

This "Eco Bonus" is paid by the company like a gift to launch the self-financing system. Concretely it is already clearly in 23000 € installation.

2 / Do they agree on the sensible level of output power the financing of the following years?

The operating loss insurance covers only 10 years of the loan. If one product less is the insurance that covers the difference (If more product is in the pocket), Which means that for the remaining years 10 there are no guarantees, but the installation is finished to be paid, there is nothing dramatic. I do not remember the brand of the panels he told me, but I know it's the German monocrystalline material. I am against some of the inverter is an SMA.

Christophe:
Sorry to stop your go but it's a scam ... or a scam.

No problem, it's good to avoid getting scammed I posted that message.

elephant:
It does not borrow to spare!

Yes agreements, but if there is nothing to pay?

Integrated pose, (France): accept nothing beyond 7 euros / kWp.

It is well integrated installation. It brings the project to 7,67 € / kWp, but I found most interesting is that it includes equipment insurance and business interruption insurance.

and of course, remember that money must first be invested in insulation and boiler development before investing in PV! (Better energy spared report / investment)

I am quite agreements. I joined in the construction of the house a geothermal heating and home to 2 and a half years so I hope the insulation still hold the road.

I'll call the guys tomorrow to ask if the access network load 50 € (I found it on the forum) was included in the project. I keep you informed.
0 x

phil69
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby phil69 » 03/03/10, 18:42

I had the commercial that confirms that the rental of the electricity meter is integrated into the financing.
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby bernardd » 03/03/10, 20:19

To give you an idea in your decisions and negotiations I have canvassed distant suppliers for installation to myself, not integrated:

For a "kit" 3KWc in 12 250Wc monocrystalline panels, standard rails and network UPS, delivered in France is $ 7000 or 5600 € HT during the day: 1,9 € HT / Wp, excluding labor .

I have not tested yet :-)

Not need a picture to show you the room if I had paid € 23000 immediately via a credit you'll (probably ...) the risk: I can pay some labor and some rails the integration. I can even guarantee you :-)

Note: on 5600 € HT, there are 200 € Delivery France / France and of € 400 ADMINISTRATIVE EXPENSES entry into France .... It would be better to bring several simultaneously.
0 x
See you soon !
emilie16
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Photovoltaics in cash ... FULL ideal solution?

Unread Messageby emilie16 » 18/05/17, 13:49

Hello, ideal solution it must be said quickly! After a solar company soliciting a salesman, an advisor presents the 15 / 09 / 2016 to my home, he pretends not to be commercial and does not sell anything and open a file to verify my eligibility for aid of the " He mentioned the possibility of reselling electricity to EDF and advised that the sum that would be allocated by the state could be donated directly to EDF and that in the end the financing would be covered entirely by the resale of electricity + 200 euros.
To conclude it fills a file and I realize that in fact it is a contract of sale and credit application of 26900 Euros TTC - I tell him wish to cancel this file he answers not being able to do because his order book Being numbered! Great scam! I looked on the internet to find help and found association of photovoltaic victims http://victimesduphotovoltaique.com/ I contacted them and they helped me!
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Gaston » 18/05/17, 15:20

7 years 2 months ...

World record for unearthing post :?: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Grelinette
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby Grelinette » 18/05/17, 16:19

Gaston wrote:7 years 2 months ...

World record for unearthing post :?: : Mrgreen:

Like what scams die hard and it's like the phoenix: it rises from the ashes! : Cheesy:
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The pursuit of progress does not exclude love of tradition"