Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Company and PhilosophyStéphane Hessel "All told ... almost"

philosophical debates and companies.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Ahmed » 04/03/13, 22:10

Compassion is a great thing, as long as it does not lead to naivety; for my part, I do not find the word Hessel so just that and sees no need to criminalize a particular distortion which could have been the object ...

Of course, it is difficult to gauge the sincerity of his words (and I tend to make him the credit, which does not change my negative assessment), but do not forget that it was an old wily diplomat, mastering all the tricks of manipulation ...
0 x
"Do not believe above all that I tell you."

bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby bidouille23 » 04/03/13, 22:54

bonsoir,

it's not false ;)...

So have removed the Mr Hessel and keeps only the principle that if it can simplify ...

Indignation point where that is, "not to take for a fact the things that are before us, and look the other end of the telescope" ...

I do not take it off in any case he deserves credit for trying to say and try to make this clear ...

a man is a man, in a system he is a cog, sometimes used sometimes he uses it ...

Nobody is perfect nor untouchable even the Dalai Lama ....

Perfection is an illusion that we must aim to take knowing that we will never make it ....

How many can claim to have done so? it's where I was getting somewhere ... and not to take for gospel truth everything he said ...
0 x
oli 80
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby oli 80 » 14/03/13, 19:49

Good evening, here is a great site mentioned here and
http://www.pensee-unique.fr/pourquoi.html
there are tons of interesting things to read
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 12/11/13, 14:23

Outrage: https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... TffPIP.pdf reading in 1 / 2h about ...
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 09/01/14, 15:31

Stéphane Hessel on France24 in December 2011:
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

Christophe

Re: Stéphane Hessel "All accounts done ... or almost"

Unread Messageby Christophe » 05/12/17, 15:27

The great Jean d'Ormesson has just joined Stéphane in the immensity of the infinite!

Some tributes feel hypocrisy and intellectual baseness to the nose ...

http://www.lefigaro.fr/culture/2017/12/ ... messon.php
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Ahmed » 06/12/17, 18:51

He has not chosen the moment of his release, another mountebank will make him shade ...
1 x
Did67

Unread Messageby Did67 » 06/12/17, 21:51

I will allow myself to think that if he had attended this, he would have made fun of a beautiful sentence (and I can not find ...).

To note: 20 years of difference between a right life of well ordered right and full of humor and a right life twisted and full of stoned ...

To note, which does not reassure me, that when one dies, one is always a little a big man. Whoever banged his wife suddenly became "a man who always had a touching gesture for his wife ...", the service drunkard "a man always having time for his friends ...".

I advised my wife to get a notebook where she should write down everything that annoys me on a daily basis. For the day I'm going to die. And what pleases her, she can tell me during my lifetime, as and when. As it seems to me that: a) we will have a more peaceful life together; b) it will only have to leaf through the pages of the notebook on my grave and it will have as the feeling of a great deliverance ... Life is not it simple for who knows how to be imaginative? I found that the natural tendency is to do the opposite ... Rouméguer alive and incense after death. It's silly !
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Ahmed » 06/12/17, 22:34

I will allow myself to think that if he had attended this, he would have made fun of a beautiful sentence (and I can not find ...).

Certainly! He had the ability to return the situation to his advantage, but here there is de facto equality between the two "Johnny" ...
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 07/12/17, 18:11

Ahahah I was sure we were going to talk about Jean-Philippe Smet!

Without defeat Johnny might have ended centenary ... there is only to compare it to his "colleagues" ... drugs, sex and rock'roll do not make old bones ... 74 years c ' is quite honest so ...

Another who holds good is also Jacques Dutronc: a rumor says that Gainsbourg feared him to alcohol ... it is to situate a little level ...

Ps: Jane Birkins sang it very well ...

0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"