- QuentinDida 16/07/18, 00:45The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 373 Views 20312
- Flytox 15/07/18, 23:21[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12684 Views 1666660
- torrent 15/07/18, 21:34The lazy garden made in northern Elsass View the latest post Answers 90 Views 4181
- eclectron 15/07/18, 21:18The right of a moron to think otherwise View the latest post Answers 7 Views 202
- izentrop 15/07/18, 16:21Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10877 Views 517591
- izentrop 15/07/18, 01:07Impact of CO2 in the Atmosphere? View the latest post Answers 21 Views 375
- izentrop 15/07/18, 00:33CRISPR-Cas9, man GMO arrives, welcome to Gattaca !! View the latest post Answers 35 Views 2400
- QuentinDida 14/07/18, 21:35P (otager) of P (arouseux) P (artaged) in Champagne View the latest post Answers 25 Views 609
- Did67 14/07/18, 19:12New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 129 Views 4587
- izentrop 14/07/18, 15:56France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 68 Views 1797
- Remundo 14/07/18, 11:36Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 44 Views 5195
- izentrop 14/07/18, 00:25Science, pseudoscience, make a difference! View the latest post Answers 34 Views 622
- nico239 13/07/18, 23:21Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 150 Views 3282
- Christophe 13/07/18, 22:02manipulation strategy (peoples) in 10 rules View the latest post Answers 171 Views 69309
- moinsdewatt 13/07/18, 20:49Waste, a huge problem View the latest post Answers 4 Views 491
- Christophe 13/07/18, 18:45Construction of a shelter, house, birdhouse in Chauves-Souris View the latest post Answers 35 Views 1189
- Diabolorent 13/07/18, 14:05The hidden face of happiness, documentary View the latest post Answers 18 Views 6937
- xboxman4 12/07/18, 21:43Cardan bike without chain speed View the latest post Answers 10 Views 237
- izentrop 11/07/18, 18:35Troubleshooting dishwasher (cycling pump) View the latest post Answers 3 Views 154
- Moindreffor 11/07/18, 14:12A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 107 Views 9396
- gildas 10/07/18, 18:59Water injection engine in Brittany (Kit for Sale) View the latest post Answers 5 Views 4307
- Did67 10/07/18, 11:04lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 180 Views 12695
- Janic 10/07/18, 07:48Fight against the Asian hornet in our gardens View the latest post Answers 34 Views 22106
- Flytox 09/07/18, 23:24Doping with water and presentation View the latest post Answers 5 Views 349
- moinsdewatt 09/07/18, 22:03Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 27 Views 2952
The weak nuclear force we master well (nuclear fission) the electromagnetic force (electric and magnetic force) that is known and mastered since 100 years ago and the strong nuclear force we are trying to control (fusion).
Remains the gravitational force which is very weak but whose constant G makes it possible to explain many things inaccessible to the other end of the universe.
So yes for this postulate of Fermi all technological species passes by the knowledge of its forces and the exploitation of the communication by the electromagnetic force that allows to betray its presence.
The problem is the proportion of biological life that emerges from the primitive life and there we go from an infinite probability to a zero probability according to the conditions taken into account that lead to the intelligence (we are in the strong anthropic either we are in the mediocre).
We only know today that life emerges from extreme conditions and therefore the universe seems very prolific on telluric planets but nothing detected above this stage of life from which this very disturbing paradox.
- Econologue expert
- posts: 6941
- Registration: 11/11/07, 17:33
- Location: Angouleme
- x 219
- Contact :
how long has man been able to communicate over a long distance by radio ... not even a century ... and how long will it last? not for a long time if our civilization collapses as happened to other
so there is not only the distance between the planet as difficulty communicating with other life form ... there is also time! we will never see in space the civilizations that existed before us or that will exist after us
and how long will it last? not for a long time if our civilization collapses as happened to other
This is an explanation of Fermi's paradox (mediocrity), which means that a technical civilization emerges naturally but only a short time (relative to the duration of the earth) after a long biological evolution but it also implies that this same civilization disappears very quickly.
- posts: 47028
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 409
- Contact :
Uh ... link error no?
This morning I saw a documentary "intérérrant"(between interesting and funny): media / stanley-kubrik-is-alle-on-the-moon-t14384 10.html # p329715
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1