Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Company and PhilosophySociety is wrong: societal solutions and ideas in video

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Society is wrong: societal solutions and ideas in video

Unread Messageby Christophe » 16/10/11, 21:04

Two videos to see to stop being chi * r in life!

living concept "more better"

Why work?

: Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Edit See also: company-quotes-and-slogans-in-pictures-that-are-THINK-t12318.html
Last edited by Christophe the 28 / 02 / 13, 09: 38, 4 edited once.
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby the middle » 17/10/11, 08:02

Good video.
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 17/10/11, 10:53

Glad it rained you have :)

I added 2 others about ... basic income.

detailed explanations in pictures with a story of 1h30:
https://www.econologie.com/societe-le-re ... -4374.html

(Mirror: http://www.kultkino.ch/kultkino/besonde ... _francaise )

Small conference: https://www.econologie.com/revenu-de-bas ... -4372.html

See these topics that also evoke:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/reforme-so ... 10146.html

https://www.econologie.com/forums/faut-il-fa ... 10136.html

+ Idea of ​​a social VAT:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/pour-ou-co ... 10130.html

I'll make a topic dedicated to basic income / universal because the subject is too interesting to stay "hidden" ...

Edit Veiled which is made: https://www.econologie.com/forums/le-revenu- ... 11186.html
Last edited by Christophe the 05 / 12 / 11, 11: 25, 1 edited once.
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 17/10/11, 19:07

"Nice" testimony of France flowing peak (society is wrong) ... I'm obviously particularly concerned because it is close to my case (but I did not have patience and I had the "luck "be able to mount a box before getting there ...).

I'm against by not agree with the beginning: we bought can be a business school graduate (private for much) but not a short while engineering degree ...

Although there is obviously "go free" ... children "well-born" of ambassador or policies, coincidentally, more likely to have the support of X, Polytechnic French or mines...

Sorry it's a bit long ...

After or before reading you can watch

: Idea:

Me, engineer, 10 years experience 1500 euros per month ...

For my first article I had to write my testimony to show how it discourages people who want to work in France today, and the sad consequences of this on the current industrial world.

As it seems a long time since I thought my living through my work properly! This is not quite so far in fact, 10 years ago, or a little ... And during this time I must say that I seriously disillusioned about the possibilities that are still available in France in s' enrich when is honest and hard working, and the existence of opportunities to build something in and for itself.

Or it exists, but then not for me ...

I did everything to get by

Maybe you will recognize in my little biography ...

Holder of a scientific diploma with honors, I was one of the best of my province of high school, and then I dreamed of becoming a mechanical engineer. I believed in the virtue of work, because until Bac equality still exists and it is the best that get top marks. Point. No inequalities. So I worked hard to build me a better life.

But unfortunately for me financially I was part of the famous "black area" of the middle class, in which you are too rich to qualify for a scholarship and much too poor to finance an expensive degree in a high school ( approximately 15000 euros per year to finance tuition fees, accommodation and living expenses, and it is during 5 years 75000 euros in total).

And engineering studies, in addition to being expensive, it was too far from home.

broken wings outset dryly, I stayed on the floor in front of the doors of the schools. I then saw those famous doors open wide for much less good students that I, and on purely financial criteria which we were sorting through all social backgrounds. "You can pay, you get home." "You can not pay, you stay out." Whoever you are, that's how ...

But I had the gnaque, convinced that work can all ...

What others bought, I decided I had to win! So for more than ten years I have successively taken courses alternately made poorly paid jobs, set aside money to pay higher degrees or training overpriced. The gnaque! I worked in several offices, in different regions, in several different areas. The gnaque! I climbed the ladder, I work overtime, I proved my worth by getting promotions and becoming middle frame. The gnaque! The gnaque! Licensee during the economic crisis 2008, I bounced to spend a Master of Mechanics and finally I arrived: today I can claim the title hard-won of "Mechanical Engineer". It took over ten years to get what a dad to son buys in five years with money from his parents.

I managed, finally!

And armed with my precious diploma and any experience gained during these years of misery, I had job interviews in which I was offered a one year contract ... to 1500 euros net per month! ...

The ridiculous reward of work

1500 euros net ... A misery ... or 1800 but must accept a national mobility that I can very well be back to work a week in Lille, then a week in Lyon, then a week in Marseille by cashing all travel and accommodation expenses to my charge. Both say a scam!

It's called "being a consultant."

And type I had in front of me, the gloomy improperly mine, told me that it was not his fault and that it was the crisis that wanted it, it was an opportunity to seize, he made a real effort and at the end of the contract, if my results were satisfactory, he soon would report my earnings to a whopping level that would probably leave me speechless.

I pretended to agree within a few seconds, and then the contract rose instantly to 12 24 months. I had my proof: the guy was a good con man, so I refused to sign.

He lied for sure: his wrist he himself had the famous Rolex proves that we succeeded his life! And leaving her building I noticed the huge brand new sedan parked in the parking lot decorated with the "Management" panel.

This was the final straw, this interview! When I wanted to stop everything, to change jobs and leave the activity for which I had worked so hard. Because I would not want you to believe that I did not see coming: this interview is landing the long slump of French industry, which I was the humble witness in the last ten years, I'll try to tell you.

The fall

I'll condense what I have seen in companies that I went through, as if I had stayed in the same the whole time.

There is a little over ten years ago when I started working, we were all a panel of technicians, and above us we had a manager who was more experienced, more knowledgeable, and had therefore a big salary and responsibilities that went with.

It was normal, it shocked no one. But over the years, I noticed the disappearance of this logical structure, however, to switch to another chart which aimed not at all technical efficiency.

First the service chiefs were exterminated because they cost very competent as too expensive. Gradually they were replaced by managers, that is to say, the types without skills or special experience, supposedly capable of managing a production of yoghurt as to regulate the manufacture of a car. Loudmouths surcaféinées, mostly for winning performance and measurable results indicators (and not necessarily the quality of the work).

But these managers are devoid of specific skills to factories where they worked, they wanted to the big salary but not the responsibilities that went with. So they created the intermediate positions "fuse" to protect them in case something goes wrong. Positions of "security manager" or "Technical" for example, only placed there to protect their leader from any incident.

As these fuses positions were created to protect the incompetent principal manager, the technician positions disappeared to compensate for the displacement of payroll up the organization chart, to those guys who produced nothing and watching us work. They were mostly graduates of a large schools that were inaccessible to me (so often from wealthier families than mine), and lacking specific skills their wages began to decline in favor of higher managerial level who always aspired more money.

From our side, among the technicians, we were asked to work harder and faster while less numerous, using the pretext of the increasing computerization and international competition.

The arrival of slave traders

The structure in place, it was necessary that they address the people who composed it. It was there that came on the scene the "service providers".

The idea was to keep people constantly under pressure, force them every day of their lives to earn their place in society. For this the solution is known: developing precariousness, to ensure that people are constantly under the threat of termination that would precipitate them into unemployment.

And these service providers, who were taking a commission on the work of people without actually performing work themselves, have contributed to widening wage gap between managers and "performers" who then became a pejorative way " operators ".

Clearly, their goal was to sell their workforce as dearly as possible to businesses, while donating the minimum employee in question. Gradually, they became slave traders seeking at all costs the maximum margin of staff now have to go through them to work.

For now the gap is dry and clear: on one side the masters who run without knowing and the other slaves who obey and suffer for wages that turn to ridicule.

Salaries that fall, others that fly

So wages of performer basis (including managers) fell, fell, still bowed under pressure from the maximum profit while those managers were flying, they were stuffed ourselves as under the pendulum effect of impoverishment of others.

Talking "figure", so there is no ambiguity: it was twenty years ago, told me a former colleague, a designer draftsman earned 20000 francs per month (3000 euros). But today the same position only saves that 1600-1800 euros net per month. If the average French wages continued to rise, as the purchasing power and that meanwhile the rents exploded while they explain to me what happened to the money if not in pocket managers and leaders?

I witnessed all this, I have witnessed. I saw the numbers of companies to split into two distinct groups: those who order in gold prices and know and those who know and obey for a pittance. And during that time I said to myself: "One day it will be different for me because I will deserve my place being qualified for the position that I will take and I win. "

But I was wrong, as I have found.

The disappearance of the elites

I was wrong because the quick review of the current framework of a company clearly demonstrates the inability to obtain anything by force of labor, because among this frame currently located person who has obtained his place by control of the area in which it operates.

No one.

The service chiefs serving us an example there ten years, skilled and experienced, sources of experience and knowledge, do not exist. Collect as too expensive. Yet they were our successful model and gave us a reason to work for a better situation.

Ask today a technical question to your head it will surely be unable to respond because it does not have the knowledge to do so. Member of a pseudo-elite, he has very often this place with the implementation of any network: family, school, sports or other. In short, it is somehow due to social background, reminding me of the famous "financial sorting" which was on at the entrance of schools.

A conclusion was therefore necessary: ​​to win a better situation became impossible by work, but possible by other methods such as a media that would prove me soon.

There is no use running, everything depends on where one starts.

When Jean Sarkozy found himself catapulted to the head of EPAD, I would vomit! This guy who has everything without ever having won anything is found and brought to safety in a management position while he is unable do it would be to obtain a right of DEUG gave me a nausea like never I had had in my life. It was a shame! A real shame!

No work done, and yet a great reward falling!
Decidedly treatment between them and us is really not the same!

For this appointment, beyond the status of "daddy son" that allows you to get a place without having deserved, proves a fact that is has overlap with what I have written above: that many management positions today, see direction, absolutely require no skill and no special training. For that Jean Sarkozy is the proof! We are on the verge of fictitious employment.

I cite this example among many others because it is the best known of all, the most obvious, the most unbearable, but certainly not an isolated case. For French companies is corrupted by jeansarkozisme the imérité employment or complacency. That's what kills, and nothing else. Not the crisis, neither competition nor any pretense of the same kind.

Never real reasons, but always excuses.

Excuses I've heard for wheelbarrows in recent years to justify lower wages. relocation threats from so-called consequences of international competition but actually intended to maximize profits by exploiting low-wage countries. And these pretexts, over time, had their scapegoat change following the international situation.

First it was the Eastern countries that showed us the finger, then it was China, then the financial crisis, and now the second financial crisis. And so the wages lowered jerkily to be dangerously overtaken by the SMIC.

I speak as a pretext because there may be real reasons, to the extent parallel to that domestic production has been increasing, as is the so-called purchasing power figure revealing and unfalsifiable. The population of this country has not exploded suddenly, I see no reason to lower wages if not execrable division proving the growing greed of non-elected leaders, increasingly powerful desperate to getting even richer.

There is no valid reason for this neo-monarchical nonsense that is being put in place. Any.

Mediocrity and demotivation

The consequences of this nonsense are twofold:

On the one hand the growing mediocrity of managers and executives (not all thankfully but growing). Taken among the richest than among the better they are often unable to compete internationally trained people who are excerpts of the masses through their work and their skills to become real captains of industry. For example against a German industry that promotes research and has the intelligence to put on innovative markets in which it can impose its prices, French industry too often pale ...

On the other hand the increasing motivation of all the other leaders that labor force (dare I say "inferior"? The term could almost agree ...). What good to keep working when no reward is the key, it is the form of wages as the form of promotion? Employees including myself today like running on a treadmill, or being hamsters in a circular cage that we would spin faster and faster. Because to "evolve" in France we can not get out of the ground, it must be taken. Taken by someone who placed well send you without having to necessarily earned an important position.

There are many exceptions to the decline in wages: they are there too shocking. Plumbers make a fortune! They have done nothing to, it fell on them by accident. Expelled early in the school system are the oil kings today and they look with amazement success fell from the sky without really believing. Here too the situation is staggering: only those who have not tried to rise and have (more or less forced) selected a place of easy running arrive today to get by, as if everything was done to discourage pretentious poor of the populace that he would take the crazy idea of ​​wanting to rise in society.

Whose fault is it ?

So whose fault this wreck?

often accused the school system, which indeed bears some responsibility. Indeed I am obliged to note that the school for twenty years, selects the best of the poor to send bulk to a siding. Instead of operating a sort that would allow the emergence of a true elite based on merit and not on the financial, the French school prefers to steer us en masse to a ruined university that has more means would do regularly repaint its own walls. The result, by the drowning of good and bad students under one degree, a devaluation of university diplomas who plays for large private schools for the wealthier classes. The selection of the elite with the money is there: it is obvious.

Is this a deliberate will of ENA graduates who lead us? This is possible because nothing is done to improve the situation.

Other goat current envoy: the "Big Bad Chinese," the emergence of a new myth. Not a month goes by that we do shows poor Chinese laborers working in not winning barely enough to live on. Journalists who make these reports do not they know that a worker earns French smicard either nothing, or did they deliberately forgotten for not giving relief to their reporting?

Chinese students who come to study in France, I came across at university. Forget the propaganda of television types were selected in the countryside, on the criterion of their capacity, to study abroad they derive the maximum. And the Chinese government has given them a real chance to make a living and rise in Chinese society expanding. China, it is beginning to make a real elite deserving far from the elite artificially maintained our old country.

Because the real problem of French industry, is I think the dominance of various networks on merit and reward work. This is what I call the jeansarkozisme, that is to say the catapult privileged to positions they should not get normally, but they get all the same on relational and family criteria.

And I, for my part, despite everything I did to get out can not propose that 1500 euros net per month to pay rent 700 euros ... This is so that I will probably be forced to change jobs or countries, because I see that in France the work leads to nothing ... more

Source: http://www.agoravox.fr/tribune-libre/ar ... nce-102449

Come on I'm going to look

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlkwt9_succes-et-reussite_lifestyle

loop all evening ...
0 x
Flytox

Unread Messageby Flytox » 17/10/11, 22:29

Very good analysis of the change of jurisdiction and how hierarchical manager. In this new system, they arrive (The Human Resources Department) to recruit engineers all out spawning their studies without any experience to put them in a position of manager to lead teams of skilled technicians still very young.

They must therefore prevail. These young people are recruited based not their notes, but ... their ability to be always right, even using all methods (no limits), infernal mouth, instant ability to lie shamelessly, ability to ignore facts the evidences and incompetence to achieve the target set by the leader. They also need an instinctive ability to despise operators to ignore the shame, the meaning of words treason and scruples, the regulation when it suits them, be quick to assign blame and down (ie shoot faster than his shadow) , namely licking asses all necessary to ensure a successful promotion. And indispensable to have teeth so long that they form 2 grooves in the floor to each of their passages.

Those who have this profile rising much more quickly than any other and are concentrated in the intermediate hierarchy. Owl will be our leaders of tomorrow ....

: Shock: : Evil: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby the middle » 18/10/11, 07:24

0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 18/10/11, 09:45

lejustemilieu wrote:An example of society is wrong ..
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvid ... China.html

Were the same video in New York with an adult a few months ago ...

Other recent examples in France 48h this time:

http://www.20minutes.fr/ledirect/807822 ... n-obseques

http://www.rtbf.be/info/emissions/artic ... id=6935983
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 21/04/12, 10:11

0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby the middle » 21/04/12, 12:24

Hi Christopher,
I saw the first video, which tells the truth, but when you attack sarco (I do not), I do not agree, PCQ is all Europe that silliness now.
Well, now I will edit and add two links.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby the middle » 21/04/12, 12:30

Finally, I did not edit,
First video, 35 minutes foresti, which speaks much more than cold fusion, he speaks of power ... and other things:

Second information which shows the weakness of today's world:
Chinese sold his kidney to buy an iphone:
http://realinfos.wordpress.com/2012/04/ ... un-iphone/
0 x