Return Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Company and PhilosophyThe work, a scam for? Doc: Killing of work

philosophical debates and companies.
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby Aumicron » 02 / 11 / 09, 19: 05

In the final part of the documentary, noted that when a company has restructured its production lines, the physical effort of a worker could be compared to that of a top athlete because of the loss of time recovery.

Those who have criticized the move to 35 hours in France should reflect this aspect.

Unfortunately, the comparison between the top athlete and worker, under a speaker intends that this is unacceptable due to the difference in salary between the 2. I think it is unacceptable that the physical effort of a worker is close to that of a top athlete regardless of salary.
0 x
To argue.

the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby the middle » 03 / 11 / 09, 00: 31

Lately, I typed a day of 12 h00, and I calculated to have made between 30 40km and walk!
A 50 years : Cheesy: not bad
0 x
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby netshaman » 10 / 11 / 09, 11: 38

Me I have worked in a Leclerc and I can tell you that slavery the bottom is not just a view of the mind!
It is simple: the more you work, the more you worry yelled at by the leaders who take pleasure in putting you just press history of playing small heads.
I worked in multimedia and I can assure you that EVERYTHING was done to me sticks in the wheels and push me to the resignation, just to make me crack, such as having the repair shop has hundreds of meters of radius, so that it was called itself expected to have it on the shelf, and also block sav returns: it was downright instructs a reception block all my returns sav to extend the repair time customer dissatisfaction and make me wear the hat, but it I 've learned much later!
And I did not speak of as and as time passed that I was given only menial tasks, just to make me crack even faster, but they have not succeeded.
So they m 'have changed radius and m have the bazaar What joy to spend his time carrying sacks of coal and heavy stuff!
But I do not have cracks, so they m 'have laid off!
That day the manager told me "it's been over twenty years I have management!"
Oh yes, one day there has a small leaders who said at a meeting like this "! It is not democracy here" : Shock:
That says it all right?
Not to mention the pathetic annual meeting or it is supposed to come to participate in the "culture leclerc": basically it is a kind of feast to which no one forces you to go but where your presence is strongly recommended : Mrgreen:
The one forces you to listen to the speech of the boss or uninteresting it touts and touts the merits of his company and has URGES we think "Leclerc".
All this reminds me of a sect or creed is the "corporate culture"
No wonder therefore that I am actually get fired I not fit into the mold forcing my way of thinking anticapitalist!
Something else too: I 'Was terrified to see how has the inside there was waste: all this pier food in the garbage, j' was sick!
The bottom was thrown the slightest little thing would had that a scratch and was regarded as unsaleable: consumer culture.
What is most striking is that most bosses all have that same grim look and expressionless as if all human life had the quits => this is the thing that m 'is most striking at this time the.
I tell you all this to make you share a slice of life and also to say that the fact of having been laid off, AC was the most beautiful thing I have arrived, when I was the low - I 'd even suicidal thoughts!
: Shock:
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby recyclinage » 10 / 11 / 09, 14: 11

Message deleted by Christine
0 x
Flytox

Unread Messageby Flytox » 10 / 11 / 09, 15: 13

Hello netshaman
netshaman wrote:Me I have worked in a Leclerc and I can tell you that slavery the bottom is not just a view of the mind!
It is simple: the more you work, the more you worry yelled at by the leaders who take pleasure in putting you just press history of playing small heads.

I know this management system in practice in more and more business and where I work. Hierarchical / predator in the eye to spot prey: the type who is hardworking and above who do not return. This one is entitled to all the harassment, abuse of power and reflections as what it actually never enough. The goal is to make it a slave that walk and throw for a yes or a no. It flatters the pride and the feeling of power of the hierarchical (or does bend!), And excite emulation among leaders in their body language, "Look, you see that one, as I have in hand!" .

By cons when the employee knows to be respected, by an imposing physique, a spread which allows him to dot the i's immediate, real power to the unions it happens quite differently. One can reach the situation caricature or some employees 'untouchables' of the same service and doing similar work choose what they want to do well, the quantity, the quality of their work ... with the approval of their superiors.

But the new trend in recruiting hierarchy is to privilege the hiring of eunuchs trained instinctive lies the total lack of scruples and ambition without limits ... There are even some who believe that it is better for the company. : Shock: : Mrgreen:

Not to mention the pathetic annual meeting or it is supposed to come to participate in the "culture leclerc": basically it is a kind of feast to which no one forces you to go but where your presence is strongly recommended : Mrgreen:
The one forces you to listen to the speech of the boss or uninteresting it touts and touts the merits of his company and has URGES we think "Leclerc".
All this reminds me of a sect or creed is the "corporate culture"

+ 1. You get the same sad performance, or the various clowns succeed on stage to instil the spirit of the enterprise with varying strengths pipotés indicators to complement their soothing rhetoric ...
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby netshaman » 11 / 11 / 09, 14: 28

And the funny (actually) in the story is that the last time and I 'am go there, I saw that no one was playing (normal), in fact they were the only for the draw of the trip (each year the management offered a trip), and knowing that everyone was waiting for the draw to bar they took pleasure to do drag long the evening : Mrgreen:
And also the date lol, there were songs, including one that is called "Work is health" arf, coincidentally is the only one that has been zapped of repertoire : Mrgreen:
I 'still laugh because if AC is not a sign .... mouarrf!
What a circus anyway!
To return to management it makes 20 years (sic) that the boss was operating like that m 'has he said in his office.
When they compredront that a company is more productive when employees are treated?
Either way a society that neglects its people's destiny to disappear, it is the law of evolution, and it is scientifically proven.
These managers are dinosaurs, and like them they are obsolete, we are 21 th century and implement methods of 19 th only will lead to nothing but has the irremediable forfeiture of what does not fit, besides simply regerder around us, and the "crisis" is just the tip of the iceberg: most leakage in the boiler overpressure that is repaired with tape and a patch : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 26 / 10 / 10, 14: 43

Copy and paste from: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post181028.html#181028

Christophe wrote:That the work is hell in France?

Really? And then not in others?

A) Take the drudgery? Climb a wall in Belgium or Germany is just as painful as in France, to stop salads, and there, it's even harder because the climate is often harsh ...

B) As against mentally, there may be more specific underlying problems in France than elsewhere:
a) crushing the other routine at work,
b) stress and pressure of success (without motivation by wages as in the UK or the USA)
c) higher payroll taxes than elsewhere: the employee must be more productive elsewhere for "remunerable" at the same height.
d) the applicant more than supply pressure = wonderful tool for those who have a job (if you're not competent, you splashes are plenty who would want your place).

Point b) is mainly related to 35h: 35h to do in what we were doing before in 40h ... so I think the 35h, responsible for the evil to be French at work, are indirectly responsible for the deadlock over pensions. But back on 35h ... it would be much worse

As I heard it a few days ago on TV: life does not begin to retire... Many people seem to believe. If the French are more blossomed in the work (and there are); ben does not REMOVER retirement as a result ...

See great stories:
a) I am very bad at work
https://www.econologie.com/forums/j-ai-tres- ... t4233.html
b) Killing of work
https://www.econologie.com/forums/le-travail ... t8668.html

C) I also think the French are very attached to their privileges (There has to see the younger generation that face well before thinking ... well ... fortunately not all) any court and that the policies were too recent to show social 30 years without having ... means ... This is not overwriting the company under the loads that creates wealth ...
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 12 / 12 / 11, 22: 59

It's not getting better ...

Even more ill-being at work

The problems of mental health at work are increasing and affecting 20% of employees in the countries of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) announced a report the organization released Monday 12 December.

The survey, called "Evil be to work? Myths and Realities about Mental Health and Employment" (read the conclusions of the report), one in five workers suffer from mental disorders such as depression or anxiety, and many struggle to get by in 34 area countries. The OECD says that the proportion of workers exposed to stress or tensions in the workplace has increased in all countries of the region during the last decade.

In addition, notes the organization, "the increasing casualization and the current increase in work pressure could cause a worsening of mental health problems in the coming years."

PRODUCTIVITY DECLINE

The report notes that a conservative estimate of the International Labour Organisation (ILO), the costs to society of mental ill health of employees (health problems, absenteeism, lower productivity, etc.) are 3 to 4% of GDP in the European Union. Four workers with a mental disorder, and three are reported reduced work productivity, the proportion is only one in four for healthy workers. The absences are also much more common in people with mental illness, notes the organization.

The OECD also notes that most people with mental disorder work, their employment rate oscillating between 55 70% and%, depending on the severity of their disorder. Now, almost 50% of people with severe disabilities and more than 70% of those with moderate disorder do not receive any treatment.

Also the authors of the study they recommend to intervene at an earlier stage, half the disorders appearing in adolescence, or to better manage moderate disorders, most countries focusing their health policy " almost exclusively on treating people with severe disorders such as schizophrenia, which are only a quarter of patients. "

http://www.lemonde.fr/societe/article/2 ... _3224.html
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby dedeleco » 13 / 12 / 11, 01: 22

Farmers also:
For farmers, the suicide rate is three times higher than among executives
http://www.lemonde.fr/societe/article/2 ... id=1266317

Paul Francis, a farmer Charentais, faces Monsanto before the French courts
http://www.lemonde.fr/planete/article/2 ... _3244.html

11 farmers reduced to zero, removed, sterilized about 3 km around the plant to absorb the pyralene, as effective as the radioactivity:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/dioxine-bo ... 11333.html

Lyon (corresponding) - This is a first in the field of environmental law. Monday 12 December 4e the Civil Division of High Court of Lyon was to examine the complaint of a farmer Charentais, Paul Francis, against the agrochemical giant Monsanto, which it accuses a herbicide product to be the cause his serious health problems.

Monsanto, nobody wanted to speak before the hearing. Neither the Director of External Relations nor the lawyer to plead the case. The US firm, the French head office is based in Bron (Rhône), near Lyon, was the round back, pending a trial during which the Peasant Confederation had planned a rally outside the courthouse.

For Mr. François, 47 years, farmer Bernac is the culmination of a long and trying combat. This grain is no longer working half time, plagued by chronic fatigue and persistent headaches. Doctors consider that his central nervous system was affected in the wake of inhalation of a powerful herbicide, Lasso, manufactured by Monsanto.

The accident occurred on 27a pril 2004. After treatment of a corn field, the farmer cleaned a tank, which escaped gaseous vapors. He fell into a coma and was struck with amnesia. In 2008, the aftermath of the accident were considered an occupational disease by the court of social security cases (TASS) of Charente. This was confirmed by the appeal court of Bordeaux in January 2010. "This product had a real potential danger. Monsanto can not say he did not know," accuses Mr. François.

TWO MOLECULES TOXIC

"Start action for damages against a manufacturer is a first in the agri-food sector," said the plaintiff's lawyer, François Lafforgue. This belongs to a Parisian firm specializing in public health issues. He defended the victims of asbestos, nuclear tests or the explosion of the AZF factory in Toulouse. "In this case, it comes to show fault, he said. We consider that the manufacturer had not reported the serious risks related to chemical components of the product. "

Lasso consists in particular of chlorobenzene and alachlor, two toxic molecules. Me Lafforgue points out that the herbicide had been iexpressedly denied in Canada in 1985, 1990 in Belgium, the United Kingdom 1992. In France, he has been in 2007. According to the lawyer, Monsanto will probably hide behind the official approval of the state enjoyed by its product before its ban to justify its release. But, he notes, "since the case of the Mediator, we know that approvals are not immune to misinformation from the industrial ". In his view, "the possible failure of the State in no way exonerates the manufacturer from liability."

"FARMERS ARE CREVER TRAIN IN THEIR CORNER"

Through his case, Paul Francis wants to draw attention to the health of French farmers, many suffer from diseases due to the products they handle, not daring to speak. "They are silent health problems, nose bleeds, itchy eyes, headache ... They keep spinning, but chemical poisoning eventually cause serious diseases," he said. And brutally summarized: "Farmers are now dying in their corner." The reason for their silence? Farmers leave locked by a sense of guilt, analysis François. According to him, they feel targeted by criticism on the use of products harmful to the environment and health. So they do not dare to talk about their health problems, fear to fuel the controversy. "They die, and then they accuse them, he unworthy. It stigmatizes but agrochemical companies, they continue to rake in profits!"

The farmers, he explains, are evolving their methods of work, albeit slowly, but with a risk awareness for the environment. "There are still around, he acknowledges, as there are motorists who drive at 250 km / h on the highway. But it is not the majority of cases." Paul François is anxious that justice is pronounced. "I do not get up every morning thinking me to Monsanto, he says, but this trial is an important step, although still legal process lasts for years. I long to pass this test." He adds: "As soon as key to chemistry, it touches on conflict of interest and it gets complicated I am a private citizen I represents nothing against a power like Monsanto But justice is there to say... our rights. "
Richard Schittly

Beware, in your work, there is still plenty of allowed hazardous materials, for everyone, even to put on their skin or wash his tiles: ultra-potent neurotoxic, writings with soap !!
https://www.econologie.com/forums/paraben-re ... 10817.html
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby sen-no-sen » 13 / 12 / 11, 13: 24

Christophe wrote:
Point b) is mainly related to 35h: 35h to do in what we were doing before in 40h ... so I think the 35h, responsible for the evil to be French at work, are indirectly responsible for the deadlock over pensions. But back on 35h ... it would be much worse

I think draw a red ball on 35 hours has become increasingly common.
However, the problem lies not in the reduction of working time, but in their implementation.
We must not delude ourselves, the purpose of some is to reinstate 39heures / weeks ... work more to earn more, and lose the advantages of the previous system to ultimately win nothing.

It is quite possible to establish 25heures / week and provide full employment for everyone, but it would not make certain business.

dedelco wrote

Farmers also:
For farmers, the suicide rate is three times higher than among executives

It is terrible indeed, even as agriculture should be the most developed sector.
100% organic agriculture could provide more than one million jobs!
0 x
"Genius sometimes consists of knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.