Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Company and PhilosophyThe sexist campaign of AdopteUnMec! Feminization of our Society?

philosophical debates and companies.
nico239
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: The sexist campaign of AdopteUnMec! Feminization of our Society?

Unread Messageby nico239 » 18/12/17, 19:14

Lolounette wrote:Go for a ride in Quebec, guys do not do that ...

Ah thin ... so it's surprising that you quote this example because I had the opportunity to listen to the complaints of Quebec women who complained that their men were very shy, understood they appreciated the French who were culturally more enterprising ....

Attention I do not GENERALIZE .... it's just a testimony
0 x
"A tool that does not consume energy and respects soils is what? Ben is a tool that does nothing "(quote conference François Mulet)

Lolounette
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby Lolounette » 18/12/17, 19:21

Quebecers have always been a mystery to me, I admit, they are not at a contradiction! : Lol:
in any case, all this proves that there is a great deal of education in the way of approaching male-female relationships in adulthood ...

if not to return to the Miss France I think that all this debate falls completely next to the plate because I really feel that it is a competition organized by women and for women (that is to say that are women who are behind their TV to watch the behind of each other) : Mrgreen:
0 x
nico239
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby nico239 » 18/12/17, 20:15

Lolounette wrote:if not to return to the Miss France I think that all this debate falls completely next to the plate because I really feel that it is a competition organized by women and for women (that is to say that are women who are behind their TV to watch the behind of each other) : Mrgreen:

Imagine that I wrote a long text and that (as often), I transferred 90% Image and I finished on this subject ...

I do not think the main problem is a war of the sexes or an opposition of the sexes.
That's just the bankable part (audience TV, click on the net ... etc) of the problem and within reach of the greatest number.

I think the main problem is the one you raise: namely the look (and the judgment and all that follows) of a sex on ..... the individuals of his own sex ... ...

The look of women on other women and men's eyes on other men ....

But there is no one to lift the carpet Image Image Image
0 x
"A tool that does not consume energy and respects soils is what? Ben is a tool that does nothing "(quote conference François Mulet)
Remundo

Unread Messageby Remundo » 18/12/17, 21:51

Lolounette wrote:but to be rude or to even approach in a way that is not pleasant when you trimballes your shopping bags, that you voluntarily dressed like a bag to be quiet and that you just want to take the bus to go home frankly you guys is heavy!

in my opinion, you must live, or at least move in the "tiersquar" ... :(

in a quiet city, you would never be bothered, even with a sexy skirt.
0 x
ImageImageImage
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 19/12/17, 01:50

Lolounette wrote:I really feel like it's a competition organized by women and for women (that is to say that are women who are behind their TV to watch the behind of one and the other) : Mrgreen:

Ah thank you for this beautiful remark full of common sense!

ps: a flat, Geneviève de Fontenais is a woman or a man today? I'm struggling to decide : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
1 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

Remundo

Unread Messageby Remundo » 20/12/17, 09:21

rrooohh you'll make him eat his hat! : Mrgreen:
1 x
ImageImageImage
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 26/12/17, 03:06

A femen attacks the life-size crib of the Vatican: http://m.lavenir.net/cnt/dmf20171225_01 ... du-vatican

Lol

God is a woman? Finally, everyone knows that he is sexless. :) :) :)

The extremists always make me laugh ... as long as they do not shed blood ...
1 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 11/01/18, 01:02

Bravo Catherie Deneuve !!

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/tribune-d ... 496_23.php

The controversy created by the tribune-shock signed by a hundred women who condemns puritanism and "hatred of men" after the Weinstein affair extends outside the walls of France. Media around the world relayed this text appeared in Le Monde and signed by a hundred women, including Catherine Deneuve. And critics of the actress are alive.

In the United States, the New York Times notes with disappointment the gap between the initiative of the French star and the uprising of artists across the Atlantic since the affair that shook Hollywood. "Just a day after the Golden Globes when Hollywood rallied in favor of #metoo, a famous actress from across the Atlantic signs a platform to denounce the movement and its French counterpart, #balancetonporc," the daily newspaper of reference in the United States.

"It's a cry of anger denouncing" a totalitarian climate "in terms of sexuality that probably could only come from France, the cradle of libertinage. If we wanted to sum it up to a slogan, this one would probably be: "Without me", "advance the Die Welt. The American media The Atlantic sees in this forum the scars of World War II: "In France, the idea is that if you give names, you are more likely to be accused of 'collabo' or 'traitor' ".

"#metoo is not a witch hunt"

"Catherine Deneuve says that we should let men flirt with women," headline of his side with neutrality the British newspaper The Guardian on Tuesday. But in his Opinion column, the English newspaper gives the floor to Van Badham, an Australian writer. And it is not soft with Catherine Deneuve: "Let me explain why #metoo is not a witch hunt," she asserts.

According to the playwright, sexual predators are quite capable of differentiating between dragging and harassing. "That's why we're so angry - not because we're puritanical, but because we want sexual contact on our own terms." As Cheek Magazine reminds us, the Vanity Fair Spain magazine regrets that the signatory of the 343 Manifesto, calling in 1971 for the legalization of abortion, now sees nothing shocking about a woman being "rubbed" in public transport.
1 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 11/01/18, 01:25

The reactions on the social networks did not wait: http://www.lepoint.fr/invites-du-point/ ... 5_1910.php

The actress co-hosts a platform to denounce the climate of denunciation that follows the Weinstein affair. She is insulted, mocked, dirty on Twitter.

0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 26/01/18, 17:29

Finally the woman is indeed superior to the man: it multiplies things!

26907359_1523884714400842_1377405910246327665_n.jpg
26907359_1523884714400842_1377405910246327665_n.jpg (114.44 KB) Viewed times 395

I bow... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
1 x