Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Company and PhilosophySaving the USA, Iran or the world?

philosophical debates and companies.
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby bernardd » 22/09/10, 23:16

Obamot wrote:... Mean by that, a group of bandits great paths rampant in the Maghreb, and would have made allegiance to "Al Qaeda" that there are only a few years [Source: Newspaper 20h00 F2 / TF1 tonight].

Astonishing that case, just when the French government was in full even criminal political difficulty.

For only an affront to French security can create stronger emotions than anger against a corrupt minister and a draft amendment of pensions.
0 x
See you soon !

coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby coucou789456 » 23/09/10, 01:32

Good evening

I would say that the implementation of Desertec, may be a period of "hot to cross" ...

and the project became a reality, does not he may become more or less long term Al Qaedatec?

just hope US as a super bush is elected again, if not in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z0z1J6mJvs it would be enough to replace the word "japan" with "iran"

jeff
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Obamot » 23/09/10, 08:03

the cares "Republican super" coming, does he do not just "What we say to him"?...
For it is possible that Iran (and other countries) does not have a monopoly in this area (to choose, I prefer, however, to live my life in "familiar territory").

bernardd wrote:
Obamot wrote:... Mean by that, a group of bandits great paths rampant in the Maghreb, and would have made allegiance to "Al Qaeda" that there are only a few years [Source: Newspaper 20h00 F2 / TF1 tonight].

Astonishing that case, just when the French government was in full even criminal political difficulty.

For only an affront to French security can create stronger emotions than anger against a corrupt minister and a draft amendment of pensions.

Finally I changed my mind in part: I do not believe at all in a "Islamist contagion" (Term used at the UN? ...>) In North Africa. Because I ask myself the precarious situation in which lives this small group compared to "schemes" of neighboring countries, not all models of democracy (if it is ...). As for coming to Europe ... it would not hurt them means they are marked mebon.
Clearly it smells isolated act to bail out ordinary gangsters funds "in search of heroism" (and who does not yet see the boomerang back ...)
A boon!?
0 x
"The important thing is not the path to happiness, the important thing is the way" - Lao Tzu
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby bernardd » 23/09/10, 08:48

Obamot wrote:A boon!?

Or the show continues?

Remember this article, never wavered:
voltairenet.org/article157210.html#article157210

We can discuss the origin of the article, but not the pedigree of his stepfather.

Before the publication of this article, the site has been attacked so it remained unusable for over 1 months. They had to move to other countries than France ...
... and pay the affront:
voltairenet.org/article158181.html#article158181

This article is more recent:
voltairenet.org/article166848.html

The players were in a good school and they help in the staging.

But silence of commercial media on the training of actors.
0 x
See you soon !
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 23/09/10, 09:14

bernardd wrote:Nothing to do: the territory of the settlers was not disputed, is that autonomy was rejected by the pack leaders.

The shade is low it seems ... the main reason for seeking independence was economic recess (tax drain on productions by English ...) or the conquest of the war are also ...

In addition, the territory was still considered English before, with English territorial presence and more after. Like any colony, to recall in great spirit, Algeria "was France."

So there has been a change of status of the territory ...

But hey it's not the debate ...
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby bernardd » 23/09/10, 09:57

But the living Iranian experienced the abuses and torture of the Shah and his military advisers.

They have known trench warfare and bombings with all fatal and forbidden technological intricacies, paid by the US, European and other: the same people who decry today.

They even sent down a civilian airliner by a US ship.

So they know what the colonizers are capable, and they do not want to relive it: normal, right?
0 x
See you soon !
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Obamot » 23/09/10, 12:43

Decidedly, everything changes and nothing moves! : Shock:

Well, I'm not very sure that Iran at the time of the Iran / Iraq war, was identical (I think not). It remains a country still very "closed", despite a clear opening in the "business world" ... Is it "good" for everyone? Ironically, while the Shah was supported by the Americans, today's Iranians have turned to Russia.

Otherwise I dropped with about Meyssan. Obviously everyone has seen a relatively Sarkozy "fan of the American model" to the point they embarrass the Obama couple with their side "people" ... And his speech left / right always made me think of him like a boxer who is using ropes to bounce back into the ring from a leftist argument almost a rhetorical close to the extreme right populliste (ie cleaning the "karcher" suburbs)! When it is not in relation to out of his mind on some issues. Just listen to some speeches ... At one time he took the Swiss example, for then attack in terms of tax evasion ... until the Woerth-Bettencourt (I laughed ...)

And is it really openness to "left" or "confessional" affinity more or less assumed !?
0 x
"The important thing is not the path to happiness, the important thing is the way" - Lao Tzu
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 04/10/10, 11:19

Continuation and end of the virus:

Iran says having cleaned his computer virus Stuxnet
LEMONDE.FR with AFP and AP | 04.10.10 | 10h09

Industrial computers infected by the Stuxnet virus have been cleaned, "says Mohsen Hatam, deputy industry minister in charge of planning, quoted Sunday 3 October by the website of state television. According to another Iranian official an unknown number of "nuclear spies" linked to this viral attack were arrested, also reports the New York Times.

Last week, Iranian authorities said that 30 000 industrial computers were infected by the virus. "This virus was created a year ago and has collected information on industrial computers," added Mr. Hatam. He said the "personal computers were most affected by the virus."

Discovered in June, Stuxnet attacks computers with Siemens German program for controlling pipelines, oil rigs, power plants and other industrial facilities. Its function would be to change the management of certain activities to bring about physical destruction of the affected facilities, according to experts who spoke of a "computer sabotage by".

Suite: http://www.lemonde.fr/technologies/arti ... 51865.html
Information about the virus: http://www.symantec.com/connect/blogs/w ... et-dossier
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... tHOg6r.pdf

As expected, the virus has affected other "targets":

Stuxnet would mainly hit Iran, but also India, Indonesia and Pakistan, according to these experts. China would also have been affected.

http://www.lemonde.fr/technologies/arti ... 51865.html
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby gegyx » 12/02/11, 21:37

Following confused among Republicans ...
But the internal divisions on the way forward quickly produced rather embarrassing hiccups: Tuesday, the House rejected for lack of sufficient voice a bill to extend the anti-terrorism law after the 11-September, the so-called Patriot Act.

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... -unis.html

This will change many things already?

:D
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Obamot » 20/05/11, 11:22

This is what is called being consistent:

Probably the only way out indeed ...

clearly appears twice Netanyahu talking ...

And at the same time, it allows to get out of held hostage taking of the Hebrew state poses - around the paradigm of "victimization" - for ages about the world, according to some observers, including the United Nations.

This would tend to suggest an unprecedented shift in the acceptance of initiatives from civil society !!!

This is both beneficial and possibly contradictory, because opportunist ... and not really democratic ...!

Here it seems to me that you play with fire, because basically there is a free interpretation of "What the protesters want" without it eventually be asked their opinion on what they want in detail ...!

But of course that the Bush clan paradigm was much worse ...
0 x