Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Company and PhilosophyHow to be (more) happy 15 (small) lessons?

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

How to be (more) happy 15 (small) lessons?

Unread Messageby Christophe » 25/11/13, 21:49

In times of crisis and increased stress for most of us, here 15 small tips to (try to) be ... a little happier in life!

Yapluka!

During our existence, we adopt the habits and behaviors that cause us pain and stress. Our lives begin to improve until we realize the absurdity of these attitudes, and we are taking steps to abandon them. Here is a list of five tips that will help you improve your life and make you happier:

1 / Give up your need to be right

Some of us can not bear the thought of being wrong, and sometimes they jeopardize relationships with people important to them. Yet it is never in pain. When you feel you want to prove you are right, ask yourself: "Is it more important that I am right, or am nice? "

2 / Give up your need for control

Drop your desire to control all situations, things and people around you. Give them the opportunity to be as they really are and you will feel much better.

3 / Stop reproaches

Give up your need to blame others for what you do not have or what you feel or do not feel. Stop giving up your powers and resume responsibility for your life.

4 / Abandon Negativity

Stop feeling sorry about yourself and consider only failure. Believe in yourself, and do not believe everything your mind blowing, especially if they are negative and demotivating thoughts.

5 / Abandon the limits you give yourself

Stop give you limits on what you can do and can not do. From now on, do not let these limits be imposed on you and spread your wings to fly as high as you can.

6 / Stop complaining

Stop complaining situations, things, people. Nobody or nothing can make you miserable, unless you allow it. This is not the situation that triggers those feelings in you, but how you consider it.

7 / Abandon the criticism

Stop criticizing others, things or events that are different from you permanently. People are all unique, and yet they are similar. We all want happiness, love and be loved. The criticism is quite unnecessary.

8 / Give up the need to impress others

Stop making so much effort to be someone you're not, just because you want to love you. Things do not work well. Instead, when you hit the mask and accept being yourself, you will find that others will naturally be attracted to you.

9 / Stop all resistance to change

Change is good and the only thing that will allow you to evolve, improve your life and that of those around you. Accept change bodes well, do not resist him.

10 / Abandon labels

Stop label things, people, or events that you do not understand or that are different, and try to open your mind gradually. Your mind works only if it is open to new things.

11 / Abandon your fears

Fear is an illusion, it does not exist, it is something that you created.

12 / Stop the excuses

Most of the time, excuses limit us, and they block us about a situation, preventing us to grow, improve our lives and those of others. In 99,9% of cases, these excuses are not even real.

13 / Give up the past

Abandon the past is not easy, because often it seems so much better than the present, and the future is so frightening. But this is all you have, and you never have anything else. Stop deluding yourselves and be present in everything you do and enjoy life. After all, life is a journey, not a destination.

14 / Let go

From the moment you detach things (which does not mean you stop loving, love and dedication that have nothing to do with each other), you become peaceful, tolerant and serene. You can then understand things without having to force you.

15 / Stop live by the expectations of others

Too many people follow what their parents, their friends, their teachers, the government ..., expect of them. They do not listen to their inner voice. They are so anxious to please others they lose control over their lives. You only have one life is here and now. You have to live your life, and in particular ensure that the opinion of others does not deviate from the way you have drawn.

Comment by Marc Theriault of 18 / 08 / 2013:

It lacks one important thing in this list which, in my humble opinion, share very wrong foot: 16. Give up the need to be happy! We repeat and repeat, right and left, up and down, HAPPINESS IS NOT A DESTINATION BUT A STATE OF MIND. Want to be happy? Do not even think you can not do it, or at least, not for long. Why? It's easy, because you are a human being full of limitations that prevent you from being happy now, and that will prevent you to be for the rest of your earthly life, especially with age these limits are gaining importance. You want to be "PLUS" happy? Ah, there you begin speaking. Luckily, the recipe is much simpler: Do you love yourself and accept yourself as you are, with your flaws, your mannerisms, your imperfections ...

Source: http://m.express.be/joker/fr/platdujour ... 168749.htm

English Source: http://www.purposefairy.com/3308/15-thi ... -be-happy/
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby jonule » 26/11/13, 11:45

thank you to you, Christopher! =) 8)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 26/11/13, 11:48

These principles are not wrong, but I fear that it this is a huge manipulation : Evil:

"Let us brave people, you settle for crumbs, let us be happy and you mow"

Psychologists always say they can help us. The problem is that it is generally not reach our goals, but to convince us that they are unrealistic.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Grandaddy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby Grandaddy » 26/11/13, 12:05

elephant wrote:These principles are not wrong, but I fear that it this is a huge manipulation : Evil:

"Let us brave people, you settle for crumbs, let us be happy and you mow"

One can certainly see it in that sense, but I think we can be very critical of the current system, policies etc, while remaining happy. And on the contrary, it is also "let mow" believe all that is said by the media uncritically and be unhappy. Finally, there is a middle course.

0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby jonule » 26/11/13, 12:12

yep;
I could see it especially for the forum, which is not bad :D
0 x

Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Ahmed » 26/11/13, 20:16

Well seen, Elephant!
Respect others and give evidence of tolerance or / and understanding for their views do not mean to give up show critical thinking; it is even very disrespectful to approve the positions that we do not share, under the pretext of "not making waves"; hypocrisy and cynicism are both despicable attitudes, already too widespread to be useful to encourage them.
0 x
"Do not believe above all that I tell you."
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 27/11/13, 12:56

Of course, Ahmed, but I considered rather the need to not be blinded or fooled.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 30/11/13, 16:12

Glad it "philosopher" on this topic ...

An alternative version of the latter 20 advice and more mundane (I think ...)

http://www.express.be/joker/fr/platdujo ... 198652.htm
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Christophe

Re: How to be (more) happy in 15 (small) lessons?

Unread Messageby Christophe » 01/05/18, 11:31

Small additive in these times of discontent ...

http://www.levif.be/actualite/sante/com ... 33917.html

How to become optimistic in three weeks

(...)

OK, let's hasten that happiness.

One: think every night about three things you are grateful for.

Two: thank every morning someone who has done something positive for you, by e-mail, phone or app.

Three: describe each evening an event that you value a lot.

Four: move a quarter of an hour a day.

Five: meditate.

If you persevere for three weeks, you will become optimistic. At least that's the American Shawn Achor, expert in happiness at Oprah Winfrey.

Custom key:

Six: a small glass of wine or beer from time to time

: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
guibnd
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: How to be (more) happy in 15 (small) lessons?

Unread Messageby guibnd » 02/05/18, 20:11

"how to be happier in ..."
I do not know me? ...... by growing his garden! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Twandering with clayey and fertile wheat, full of water in winter, cold in spring, crushed and cracked in summer,
but that was before the Didite ...