- nico239 20/06/18, 01:56Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10634 Views 493210
- nico239 20/06/18, 01:54Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 757 Views 27963
- nico239 20/06/18, 01:35New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 40 Views 1716
- dellastrada 20/06/18, 00:37Rehabilitation of a hydraulic mill View the latest post Answers 3 Views 9
- Flytox 19/06/18, 23:19[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12617 Views 1644228
- fl78960 19/06/18, 22:24Slug View the latest post Answers 109 Views 3071
- to be chafoin 19/06/18, 21:20Botanical Garden 900m altitude View the latest post Answers 53 Views 905
- ENERC 19/06/18, 19:45Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 72 Views 1076
- olivier75 19/06/18, 19:24The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 354 Views 17788
- Did67 19/06/18, 18:52The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 446 Views 17638
- SEIRMIC 19/06/18, 12:31How to charge my batteries with 24Volts and use them in 12 volts View the latest post Answers 16 Views 248
- Did67 19/06/18, 11:44The garden of the lazy brothers! View the latest post Answers 54 Views 2490
- izentrop 19/06/18, 09:02Linky meter: Operating and user manual? View the latest post Answers 156 Views 78675
- inventor 19/06/18, 04:20New 4 stroke engine (in English) View the latest post Answers 663 Views 184267
- izentrop 18/06/18, 20:25Thorium: the future of nuclear power? View the latest post Answers 242 Views 33459
- moinsdewatt 18/06/18, 19:38It smells the end of nuclear ... in Belgium! View the latest post Answers 35 Views 3954
- Mike12721 18/06/18, 16:082017 NIKOLAJ STEAM GENERATOR View the latest post Answers 15 Views 2348
- Did67 17/06/18, 23:13The "Garden of Lazy" in Dordogne View the latest post Answers 132 Views 9662
- phil12 17/06/18, 20:23Homeopathy: proven effectiveness in India View the latest post Answers 145 Views 5832
- izentrop 17/06/18, 18:44Manufacture a multilayer tube straightener. View the latest post Answers 1 Views 55
- sen-no-sen 17/06/18, 18:20Breaking Bad, the masterpiece series in October on Arte View the latest post Answers 53 Views 44894
- Christophe 17/06/18, 16:23Construction of a shelter, house, birdhouse in Chauves-Souris View the latest post Answers 27 Views 435
- Did67 17/06/18, 12:34The lazy garden made in northern Elsass View the latest post Answers 83 Views 3470
- moinsdewatt 17/06/18, 12:14Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 420 Views 64785
- Christophe 17/06/18, 03:48New kitchen garden lazy (Schiltigheim 67300) View the latest post Answers 83 Views 2494
- Econologue expert
- posts: 6926
- Registration: 11/11/07, 17:33
- Location: Angouleme
- x 217
- Contact :
if everyone is immortal it will be hell!
More generally, the project aims to materialize social difference through physiological benefits.
Your reflection is, as usual, full of common sense, but (because there is a but, oh, yes!)What you say is true, Janic, only if one refers to the means *, but not with regard to the finality:
When man invents the wheel, he has no idea what concept will become in the ensuing centuries (he would have had to be awfully Balaize to say it) hence the comparison with the hammer, but if neither the hammer nor the door had existed, its finality would have existed no more than killing the neighbor. But the hammers, the doors and the neighbors are there and so must be done with.
Transhumanism, if I understood it correctly (which is not a reference in itself), is only an extension of it with all the SI [*] that accompany it: an artificial heart, plus one artificial liver, plus an artificial brain connected, etc ... and this gives the man increased (in theory only!)from this last point of view (and which is the most important), transhumanism marks a decisive break.
Not only is it not blameworthy (I wear many glasses to increase my sight deficient) but it is of great use. However, I could have, too, avoid too long readings in the semi-dark, do visual exercises (even now despite my age, that's what is said!), Eat more carrots (ah, ah, ah!) and I would not, perhaps, not need these artifices ???I recall that the current general purpose is to restore previous functions diminished or suppressed, which is hardly blameworthy.
Same thing for crutches for those who have trouble walking, then mechanized artificial legs, grafted hands and all the rest. But the increased man, is ultimately only this process extended even to the absurd because eventually he becomes only a machine ... which no longer needs his humanity ... and long live the mechanistic evolution!
[*] the human being is only an eternal child who wants to prolong his dreams, or his fantasies, into adulthood and transhumanism is only Marvel implemented (if they get there! what is it, and not who, would prevent them because in our productivist societies it is to produce that which counts and which only shows the positive aspect of this process, the disadvantages will be discovered only later, or even too late ?)
It is this kind of utilitarian mechanism, apparently, that has favored, then developed, the vaccine system creating an illusion that thanks to this little miracle the disease, even death, would be overcome (for a little while) and that no is actually going from Charybdis to Scylla,
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" Exnihiloest
- Econologue expert
- posts: 5505
- Registration: 11/06/09, 13:08
- Location: High Beaujolais.
- x 201
This doctrine is currently carried by what some call the "upper class" or (Californian dominant class).
They are very educated people, very wealthy of not much and who owe their success to the technology sector.
When one possesses almost all that one wants, it does not remain then whereas pushed back further the limits to maintain indefinitely its domination.
It is also important to emphasize that this ideology is proliferating mainly among people from Protestant or Jewish families.
This last point is significant since the defenders of this doctrine is presented as being atheist and therefore do not conceive the possibility of a life after death ... without wanting to give it up.
However one does not erase its cultural origins. Naturally, therefore, there are religious conceptions within transhumanism, not through the promise of another world, but through the modification of this world via technology.
So we have an ideology that perfectly reflects the current economic system: an irrational doctrine driven by technological rationality, historically it gave several dystopias.
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1