Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazardsHomeopathy: proven effectiveness in India

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5832
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: Burgundy
x 59

Homeopathy: proven effectiveness in India

Unread Messageby Janic » 10/01/17, 19:21

Homeopathy: proven effectiveness in INDIA

http://www.ijrh.org/

Basically, a group of 60 cases of autistic children was observed during 6 months before the beginning of homeopathic treatment in question: 52 saw their scores drop, 5 have not moved, 3 improved.

The same group after Homeopathic treatment according to the rules of art: 88,34% of cases improved.

The average improvement of autistic traits was 19,03% with better performance as 44% of progress, 16 cases falling within 30% improvement. The quarterly monitoring for a year showed continued improvement over time.
And evaluated according to the Childhood Autism Rating Scale (CARS), 60% of children treated group homeopathy are downright out of the box "Autistic" after!
Source of support: Department of AYUSH (Department of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy), Ministry of Health and Family, Government of India, Conflict of Interest: None
0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" Exnihiloest

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5832
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: Burgundy
x 59

Re: Homeopathy: Recognized Efficacy in India

Unread Messageby Janic » 10/01/17, 20:58

Janic wrote: And it is not on Big pharma that it is necessary to count to do this given its denial and its studies phony.

1 / Homeopathy is part of big pharma.

In general, the "pejorative" designation of big pharma concerns the allopathic pharmaceutical industries
2 / What cans studies?

ALL studies done by incompetent allopaths in homeopathy. It is (bid repetita) like comparing the studies of engineers in aeronautics wishing to be judges of the work of engineers in submarines: same title, but not even specialty.
Janic wrote: The interest of this one is due to the support of the ministry of health and the government, which must be a first.
The support of a government is not exceptional:
"NHMRC Statement on Homeopathy and NHMRC Information Paper - Evidence on the effectiveness of homeopathy for Treating health conditions'
https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/guidelines-publications/cam02

Support In homeopathy, It is obvious in relation to the subject. For the Australian government, it supports big pharma and its studies cans incompetence
Janic wrote: The other aspect, which differentiates this country from the USA, for example, is that its drug industry is only turned to generics (so low cost), unlike the USA which have a maxi of medocs under Patents and therefore to the high prices and profits important for big pharma.

You always bases on a priori without source.
First, the Indian model is largely debatable:
http://www.lemonde.fr/sciences/article/ ... 50684.html

India has earned the nickname "pharmacy of developing countries", but access to medicines is a problem.
"India, which has earned the nickname" pharmacy of developing countries "thanks to the power of its generic industry, is also a country where half of the population does not have access to life-saving medicines. "
I did not mention access to medicines, but to the production of medicines, the price of which is less than ours, in spite of everything.
Learn more about http://www.lemonde.fr/sciences/article/ ... HpH2SAP.99
Second, the US is among the best students devellopés country in terms of generic use.
http://social-sante.gouv.fr/IMG/pdf/pla ... rs2015.pdf

Same thing, I have not mentioned but the volume the cost products under patents. This is also the reason that has grown in France to resort to generic (Indian?)
0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" Exnihiloest
pedrodelavega
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!
posts: 442
Registration: 09/03/13, 21:02
x 5

Re: Homeopathy: Recognized Efficacy in India

Unread Messageby pedrodelavega » 10/01/17, 21:17

Janic wrote:In general, the "pejorative" designation of big pharma concerns the allopathic pharmaceutical industries
Yes to the followers of the homeobox. But in fact, homeopathy is part of big pharma.

Janic wrote:ALL studies by incompetent allopathic homeopathy.
How do you know?

Janic wrote:It's (bid repetita) as compare aerospace design engineers wanting to be judges of engineering work in submarines: the same title, but not the same specialty.
Not your comparison is inappropriate: It's like "compare the efficiency of an electric car to that of a thermal car."

Janic wrote:Support In homeopathy, It is obvious in relation to the subject. For the Australian government, it supports big pharma and its studies cans incompetence
What makes you say that?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5832
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: Burgundy
x 59

Re: Homeopathy: Recognized Efficacy in India

Unread Messageby Janic » 11/01/17, 09:34

Janic wrote: In general, the designation " pejoratively "Big pharma for pharmaceutical industries allopathic

Yes to the followers of the homeobox. But in fact, homeopathy is part of big pharma.

Except that " pejoratively "All the so-called soft medicines thus designate the allopathic pharmaceutical industry
Janic wrote: ALL studies done by incompetent allopaths in homeopathy.

How do you know?

If you read what you are told and especially remember, all the studies done by big pharma industry are done by its members. Just as the studies on aircraft are not made by submariners, incompetent mutually on the specialty of the other.
As a reminder of what was said earlier on the other site:
"For homeopathy and its special status:
Answers with Dr. Dominique Jeulin-Flame, president of the National Union of French homeopaths:
"Homeopathic medicines have a simplified registration For a reason that is very simple, Is that a therapeutic drug does not correspond to a therapeutic class.
"Currently a marketing authorization is compared to a reference class. If you want an anti-inflammatory, you take the reference medicine and you compare. We do not have a therapeutic class. If you take arnica, it is a drug of trauma, insomnia, flu, gastroenteritis ... So these indications broad enough Do not make it possible to compare it with a reference medicinal product. "

Janic wrote: C'est (bid repetita) as COMPARE STUDIES Aeronautical engineers wanting to be judges of engineering work in submarines: the same title, but not the same specialty.

Not your comparison is inappropriate: It's like "compare the efficiency of an electric car to that of a thermal car."

The industry is not your forte, it seems you do regularly and confusion. It is not effective, at first, but STUDY, Design. Efficiency measures would come much later, but specialty confusion.
Janic wrote :De support homeopathy, it is obvious to the subject. For the Australian government, he supports big pharma and studies cans incompetence

What makes you say that?

Read what homeopaths say instead of seeing and not believing that big pharma! Conventional methods, standardized in question are not applicable to homeopathy as say and repeat the doctors concerned. So no one can say that even putting wings on a submarine, it could fly according to conventional methods, standardized aviation: it can not work.

"Methods CLASSIC, standard and accepted for the evaluation of the reliability of the effectiveness of therapies have been implemented. This work was supervised by the Committee on homeopathy, set up by the NHMRC "
http://www.pseudo-sciences.org/spip.php?article2436
Your favorite site!
When Semmelweis highlights hygiene measures, that did not respect the medical profession, the pseudoscience of his time stand against him when Pasteur demonstrates non spontaneous generation, same thing, the PS do the same, same for its vaccine, etc ...by conventional and standardized methods of their time. Today we vaccinate arms rounds (in France) we have not seen since spontaneous generation, and hygiene (Semmelweis) are applied everywhere in hospitals and elsewhere. So ... comments!
0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" Exnihiloest
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5832
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: Burgundy
x 59

Re: Homeopathy: Recognized Efficacy in India

Unread Messageby Janic » 11/01/17, 10:05

Another example of efficiency already indicated for sepsis: ". 30 the day, there was no statistically significant survival trend in favor of homeopathy (verum 81,8%, placebo 67,7%, P = 0,19). At day 180, survival was statistically significantly higher with homeopathy verum (75,8 50,0% vs%, P = 0,043). No adverse effects were observed "
0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" Exnihiloest

dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue
posts: 776
Registration: 10/10/13, 16:30
Location: Geneva countryside
x 75

Re: Homeopathy: Recognized Efficacy in India

Unread Messageby dede2002 » 11/01/17, 16:57

pedrodelavega wrote:
Janic wrote:In general, the "pejorative" designation of big pharma concerns the allopathic pharmaceutical industries
Yes to the followers of the homeobox. But in fact, homeopathy is part of big pharma.



It's a matter of ratios, homeopathy is of course part of "pharma", but to be called "big" it has to fathom hundreds of billions ...
0 x
pedrodelavega
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!
posts: 442
Registration: 09/03/13, 21:02
x 5

Re: Homeopathy: Recognized Efficacy in India

Unread Messageby pedrodelavega » 11/01/17, 18:35

Janic wrote:Another example of efficiency already indicated for sepsis: ". 30 the day, there was no statistically significant survival trend in favor of homeopathy (verum 81,8%, placebo 67,7%, P = 0,19). At day 180, survival was statistically significantly higher with homeopathy verum (75,8 50,0% vs%, P = 0,043). No adverse effects were observed "
You without written judgments that clinical trials are not applicable in homeopathy but the 3ème you quote.
Hard to follow ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5832
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: Burgundy
x 59

Re: Homeopathy: proven effectiveness in India

Unread Messageby Janic » 12/01/17, 08:02

You without written judgments that clinical trials are not applicable in homeopathy but the 3ème you quote.
Hard to follow ...
and you have trouble reading.
Bi repetita: clinical trials of allopathy are not applicable to H; but if H defined SES own criteria in phase III, this poses no problem. Poses you rather the question the other way: if the A-submit it to the criteria defined by the H. :?:
0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" Exnihiloest
pedrodelavega
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!
posts: 442
Registration: 09/03/13, 21:02
x 5

Re: Homeopathy: Recognized Efficacy in India

Unread Messageby pedrodelavega » 12/01/17, 22:15

Janic wrote:If you read what you are shown
It's not because you indicate something that is true: We need numbers, sources..donc:
Janic wrote:ALL studies by incompetent allopathic homeopathy.
How do you know?

Janic wrote:The industry is not your forte, it seems you do regularly and confusion. It is not effective, at first, but STUDY, Design. Efficiency measures would come much later, but specialty confusion.
The studies in question since the beginning of the debate are the Clinical studies for measuring the efficacy. You have yourself quoted below.

Janic wrote:Conventional methods, standardized in question are not applicable to homeopathy as say and repeat the doctors concerned. So no one can say that even putting wings on a submarine, it could fly according to conventional methods, standardized aviation: it can not work.
Conventional methods, standardized in question are not the methods of design / manufacturing (airplane wing on a submarine ???). These are the methods relating to the reliability evaluation of the effectiveness as you mentioned below : Arrowd:
Janic wrote:"Methods CLASSIC, standard and accepted for the evaluation of the reliability of the effectiveness of therapies have been implemented. This work was supervised by the Committee on homeopathy, set up by the NHMRC "
http://www.pseudo-sciences.org/spip.php?article2436
Your favorite site!


Janic wrote:clinical trials of allopathy are not applicable to H; but if H defined SES own criteria in phase III, this poses no problem.
You always full of something unrelated advances / without source: What are the criteria? Where are they defined? How do you know, for example, in studies that you cited if these criteria were applied?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5832
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: Burgundy
x 59

Re: Homeopathy: proven effectiveness in India

Unread Messageby Janic » 13/01/17, 09:02

Janic wrote: If you're reading what you said

It's not because you indicate something that is true: We need numbers, sources
.
.so:
http://www.cedh.org/data/media/file/int ... OUN-VF.pdf
Interesting for its graphics and treatments given as:
"Symptomatic treatment
Tarentula15 CH, CH KaliumBromatum15 for agitation, lack of verbal and visual communication, CH Ignatia30 for anger and aggression for CH Lachesis30 with self-injury. CH Medorrhinum30 for agitation, CH Silicea30 for ENT infections and delay acquisitions.
The field of treatment:
Lycopodium30 CH 1 weekly dose to anorexia, recurrent infection ENT, family ATCD metabolic diseases with atopy and digestive disorders. "


http://www.homeopathe.org/Docupdf/Autisme2015.pdf
"In the space of two years I have treated twenty cases of pure autism, including 16
files usable with monitoring of at least one year, and I must admit that the results are
surprising: all children except one are much improved, none wanted to stop
treatment due to adverse side effects, especially 6 cases are so spectacular that
Children are considered out of the autism spectrum, I had never seen in
my pediatric career
. "


https://www.contre-info.com/on-peut-gue ... ent-glauzy
"Dear Dr. Tinus Smits, when manifested your interest in autism?
My interest in autism came from the first detox experience of children, victims of vaccines. I found that autistic children suffer from attention disorders. They show hyperactivity, mood alterations and aggression. Detoxifying the body of vaccines received, a complete cure is obtained.
What causes autism?
I joined this conclusion after using CEASE homeopathic therapy on autism of different levels of severity. My hope led me to conclude that autism is a multifactorial disease, attributable to 70% to vaccinesTo 25% to the administration of drugs or other toxic substances, especially during pregnancy. Only in 5% of cases the disorder is caused by organic diseases. "


http://homeoclassique.com/?p=533
"In the case of our son, traditional medicine had nothing to offer. We used a speech therapy and language, but next to these types of behavioral therapies, traditional medicine had nothing to offer us. "

http://www.plantes-et-sante.fr/soignez/ ... l-efficace
etc ....

Janic wrote: ALL studies done by incompetent allopaths in homeopathy.

How do you know?

Just as I know that studies avionics are not made by naval engineers.
Bis repetita: A clinical trials are not suitable and applicable to H.
Bis repetita: A clinical trials are not suitable and applicable to H.
Bis repetita: A clinical trials are not suitable and applicable to H.
Bis repetita: A clinical trials are not suitable and applicable to H.
etc ...
Janic wrote: The industry is not your strong and it seems and you regularly make confusions. It is not about efficiency, first, but about STUDY, design. Efficiency measures only come much later, but without confusion of specialty.

The studies that have been under discussion since the beginning of the debate are the clinical studies of efficacy measurement. You yourself have quoted it below.

Of course, it is a question of measuring efficiency, but not according to the criteria that A imposes and which are valid only for its products.
Bis repetita: A clinical trials are not suitable and applicable to H.
Bis repetita: A clinical trials are not suitable and applicable to H.
Bis repetita: A clinical trials are not suitable and applicable to H.
Bis repetita: A clinical trials are not suitable and applicable to H.
Janic wrote: The classical, standardized methods in question are not applicable to homeopathy as the doctors say and repeat. So no one can say that even by putting wings to a submarine, it could fly according to the conventional, standardized methods of aviation: it can not work.

The conventional, standardized methods in question are not the design / manufacturing methods (aircraft wing on a submarine ???). These are the methods for evaluating the reliability of the efficiency as you quoted below

Janic wrote: "The CLASSIC, STANDARDIZED and accepted methods for evaluating the reliability of the effectiveness of therapies have been implemented. This work was overseen by NHMRC's Committee on Homeopathy "
http://www.pseudo-sciences.org/spip.php?article2436

This does not preclude the fact that If it is according to the criteria established by the H. And thus conventional, standardized and accepted BY THEIR PROFESSION, its evaluation may be valid.
Janic wrote: clinical trials of allopathy are not applicable to H; But if the H defined its own criteria in Phase III, this poses no problem.

You always make a lot of things without a link / source: What are these criteria?

If, instead of trying to demolish the H. You were interested really To this therapy, you would know!
Where are they defined? How do you know, for example, in the studies that you cited if these criteria were applied

Read them first, without a priori (I know it borders on the impossible) and you will know!

NB: just a remark about the trials quoted is that the H. intervenes after The failures of the A (which is virtually without effective means against Autism) and whose results are encouraging to continue along this path in this disease and the rest as well. Interesting also since it is not likely to be a placebo since this effect has already been eliminated by previous therapies A.
0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" Exnihiloest


 


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2

Other pages that will certainly interest you: