- QuentinDida 16/07/18, 00:45The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 373 Views 20312
- Flytox 15/07/18, 23:21[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12684 Views 1666660
- torrent 15/07/18, 21:34The lazy garden made in northern Elsass View the latest post Answers 90 Views 4181
- eclectron 15/07/18, 21:18The right of a moron to think otherwise View the latest post Answers 7 Views 202
- izentrop 15/07/18, 16:21Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10877 Views 517590
- izentrop 15/07/18, 01:07Impact of CO2 in the Atmosphere? View the latest post Answers 21 Views 375
- izentrop 15/07/18, 00:33CRISPR-Cas9, man GMO arrives, welcome to Gattaca !! View the latest post Answers 35 Views 2400
- QuentinDida 14/07/18, 21:35P (otager) of P (arouseux) P (artaged) in Champagne View the latest post Answers 25 Views 609
- Did67 14/07/18, 19:12New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 129 Views 4587
- izentrop 14/07/18, 15:56France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 68 Views 1797
- Remundo 14/07/18, 11:36Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 44 Views 5195
- izentrop 14/07/18, 00:25Science, pseudoscience, make a difference! View the latest post Answers 34 Views 622
- nico239 13/07/18, 23:21Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 150 Views 3282
- Christophe 13/07/18, 22:02manipulation strategy (peoples) in 10 rules View the latest post Answers 171 Views 69309
- moinsdewatt 13/07/18, 20:49Waste, a huge problem View the latest post Answers 4 Views 491
- Christophe 13/07/18, 18:45Construction of a shelter, house, birdhouse in Chauves-Souris View the latest post Answers 35 Views 1189
- Diabolorent 13/07/18, 14:05The hidden face of happiness, documentary View the latest post Answers 18 Views 6937
- xboxman4 12/07/18, 21:43Cardan bike without chain speed View the latest post Answers 10 Views 237
- izentrop 11/07/18, 18:35Troubleshooting dishwasher (cycling pump) View the latest post Answers 3 Views 154
- Moindreffor 11/07/18, 14:12A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 107 Views 9396
- gildas 10/07/18, 18:59Water injection engine in Brittany (Kit for Sale) View the latest post Answers 5 Views 4307
- Did67 10/07/18, 11:04lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 180 Views 12695
- Janic 10/07/18, 07:48Fight against the Asian hornet in our gardens View the latest post Answers 34 Views 22106
- Flytox 09/07/18, 23:24Doping with water and presentation View the latest post Answers 5 Views 349
- moinsdewatt 09/07/18, 22:03Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 27 Views 2952
I have a 900w 25L sterwins booster. It broke down (start / stop of the hyper-frequent pump with each use). I wanted to change the bladder but dismounting I saw that it was good :-( I took the opportunity to disassemble a lot of items for cleaning and when I reassembled everything I had a doubt on the connection of the small compressed air hoses (one on the pressure display mano and the other on the switch pressure switch.I do not know if a reversal is important or not. no more but turned, I reversed my 2 little pipes and there she sucked but I had to stop her because she was leaving beyond the 3 bars I thought about the faulty pressure switch ... I just replaced it but it does not suck and whatever the configuration of my 2 small pipes.I tried with another strainer in a bucket of water but it did not change anything.I am dry :-). a can advise me
It is a good precaution to provide a purge at the outlet of the tank (a faucet is the best, because it is an additional point of draw).
Air is the spring that accumulates the pressure; it can happen that this air escapes gradually without being visible (it does not change the pressure), so the pump tends to shorten more and more cycles (the pressure rises quickly when pumping, but also drops quickly to racking), since the "spring" decreases. It is then necessary to evacuate the water which occupies the part of the volume of air disappeared (although it remains always on its side of the membrane) to be able to reconstitute by inflation the initial volume of air.
In the case of old tanks without a membrane, it is normal for the air in contact with the water to dissolve gradually in it, which implies regular additions.
40 years ago, I had a piston pump that each cycle injected a little air into the balloon.Ahmed wrote:In the case of old tanks without a membrane, it is normal for the air in contact with the water to dissolve gradually in it, which implies regular additions.
It worked a good twenty years ... then the pump dropped and we replaced it with a centrifugal pump, certainly with a higher flow, but without this feature and we must now drain the entire circuit and put back look every year ...
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1