- Max67300 25/05/18, 15:22New kitchen garden lazy (Schiltigheim 67300) View the latest post Answers 4 Views 40
- Janic 25/05/18, 14:44Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 71 Views 454
- sen-no-sen 25/05/18, 14:25#USTE: All immortal? (Transhumanism and philosophy) View the latest post Answers 294 Views 17125
- guibnd 25/05/18, 13:58Slug View the latest post Answers 25 Views 423
- Gaston 25/05/18, 13:40Ideal heating ... View the latest post Answers 12 Views 136
- chatelot16 25/05/18, 13:10small collective heating modification notice View the latest post Answers 9 Views 1089
- CaroleC 25/05/18, 12:28Savings thanks to photovoltaics View the latest post Answers 1 Views 15
- PVresistif 25/05/18, 11:35The aerovoltaic, a revolution View the latest post Answers 6 Views 663
- to be chafoin 25/05/18, 11:08A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 39 Views 687
- Eric DUPONT 25/05/18, 10:17Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 370 Views 10443
- Janic 25/05/18, 08:28food choices, omni carni herbivores, VG View the latest post Answers 132 Views 6412
- ENERC 25/05/18, 07:30Photovoltaics in cash ... FULL ideal solution? View the latest post Answers 16 Views 31353
- guibnd 25/05/18, 00:09Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10299 Views 469313
- Flytox 24/05/18, 23:34[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12554 Views 1629737
- nico239 24/05/18, 23:12The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 299 Views 15115
- nico239 24/05/18, 22:54Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 630 Views 24361
- Thouvenel 24/05/18, 22:40The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 396 Views 15718
- Ahmed 24/05/18, 21:31Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 22 Views 261
- to be chafoin 24/05/18, 19:49Clay ground View the latest post Answers 9 Views 168
- Christophe 24/05/18, 17:41Society is wrong: societal solutions and ideas in video View the latest post Answers 46 Views 35199
- Janic 24/05/18, 16:29Bread, its history, the reflection of our society View the latest post Answers 14 Views 231
- Christophe 24/05/18, 03:00Lilium, the plane electric drone taxi flies away! View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1143
- nico239 23/05/18, 23:46Yanni or Laurel the buzzz of the moment View the latest post Answers 1 Views 46
- Christophe 23/05/18, 22:58How many nuclear power plant + to ride electric? View the latest post Answers 83 Views 17970
- SixK 23/05/18, 11:36Limitation 70 km / h on the device View the latest post Answers 125 Views 31550
New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ... ⇒ The hydrogen car RE: The future?
- Econologue expert
- posts: 6891
- Registration: 11/11/07, 17:33
- Location: Angouleme
- x 209
- Contact :
the fuel cell exists ... we can see the price of what is available ... I find the fuel cell too expensive for me, but it is usable for some since it exists
if eric dupont invented a cost-effective cold engine it would also be profitable to use hydrogen in liquid form ... by making energy with both its cold and its fuel quality
alas, I am afraid that the energetic valorization of the cold is too heavy and too expensive to be put in a vehicle!
if the energetic valorization of the cold of a liquefied gas must have a first use it will be for the gasification of the methane in the ports or one receives methane liquid by the methanier ... so much that it does not do in this case or it's the least difficult it will not be done in a vehicle!
there is another energy which is forgotten in hydrogen: in the case where it is stored compressed at 200 or 300 bar: the energy of the compressed gas! instead of stretching stupidly in a pressure regulator, if one relaxes in a compressed gas engine one gains a not negligible power, of the order of 10% of the power supplied by the hydrogen like fuel ... and a gas engine tablet is quite simple
a compressed air only engine has difficulty finding the necessary heat in the ambient air so as not to cool too much and lose its efficiency ... a compressed gas engine that powers a heat engine or a fuel cell does not have this problem because it takes advantage of the lost heat of this engine
such a use of the energy of the compressed gas makes it possible to compensate for part of the gas compression expenditure
Compared to an engine where it is the water that heats the nitrogen, with the fuel, the engine is simpler because there is no water to recover and reheat, the exchanger to reheat the nitrogen Liquid as well as the compressor for compressing the cold nitrogen are smaller since the consumption of liquid nitrogen is less important.
it is not useful with the hydrogen to recover the energy of the expansion of the hydrogen, in a way we can not recover the cold of the relaxation to cool the nitrogen which leaves the engine and which will pass in the exchanger before the compression.
For liquid hydrogen in a vehicle, it's better not to think about it
the problem is not the cost of the nitrogen engine, which is probably less expensive than the fuel cell and is more expensive than a heat engine, but it is the cost of hydrogen at the pump that is plaguing the budjet. at the limit we can replace the hydrogen with Ch4.
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1