Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Engines or processes over unity, debate and ideas ?patent using tesla

Myth or reality? The question remains! You decide on this part of the forum, processes such as Tesla's inventions, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...

Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 18/06/12, 13:20

Dedeleco
The scientific method is to prove the reality of our world, for reproducibility, verifiable by all constantly, as are checked constantly, the laws of electromagnetism, discovered by Faraday and Maxwell, every time we use n 'any device, TV, phone, GPS, etc .. nuclear

Again you are confused! Just an invention to be performed and experienced (even if only once) to be considered as concrete and therefore feasible. The fact that it is not feasible by others, it appears from the protection of the invention to maintain its exclusivity and therefore the trial copy that follow.
Tesla was an inventor and not a businessman that has earned him his to exploit several times "scalded cat fears cold water."
but a work of patience, careful, thorough, accepting the reality with great care, so that it is reproducible ....

This is where you still make confusion, it should not be reproducible by all THAT if the invention is and remains protected and author living, unfortunately it is no longer possible now seen the costs of removal European or global patents.
... .By All, understandable and consistent, verifiable at every moment taking care with great care and rigor, not to mix everything wrong, as I see constantly on econology, plus the refusal to make the necessary efforts rigor and understanding of centuries of scientific work.

Again another confusion, most inventors fumbled with successive failures in the key, including those that you quote. You confuse invention and industrial exploitation in the final stage; between the two there are usually imperfect prototypes and therefore "unscientific" as your terminology.
Apparently you've never invented anything!
0 x

dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby dedeleco » 18/06/12, 13:34

Janic did not understand the scientific method, absolutely nothing, because a patent can remain forever imaginary and is rarely a real discovery, which opens the way to many other discoveries, patents, etc ... in cascades.
Example: the discovery of Maser and the Laser, with thousands of unimaginable variations in the patent, however, based on the work of Einstein stimulated emission, basic thoughts on quantum mechanics there is a little less than a century !!!

Similar to that of the magnetic resonance of electrons and nuclei, as Janic does not know at all !!!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 18/06/12, 18:23

Janic did not understand the scientific method, absolutely nothing, because a patent can remain forever imaginary and is rarely a real discovery, which opens the way to many other discoveries, patents, etc .. ., cascades

dede and did not understand the protection of an invention, when one wishes to make a gift to humanity for free, just to disclose to the public and it is no longer patentable. By cons it is also true that a discovery leads to improvements, rarely to other patents if the subject is well protected (except at the end of 20 years where it enters the public domain). So a patent may remain unused (since the functionality of proof is not claimed), but it does not take much to make a generality.
Have you ever applied for a patent? asks remondo or pascal ha pham that are right into it.
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby plasmanu » 19/06/12, 21:48

Tesla said / wrote:
Indeed, the tension in the air increases at about 150 volts per meter of altitude, which is why we get a 20 000 voltage difference even 40 000 volts between the base and the top of the antenna. The charged atmosphere is in perpetual motion; it transmits electricity to the driver intermittently, not continuously, which produces screeching in a sensitive telephone receiver.

According to the natural frequency of the atmosphere is about 4 to 15Hz. (Same to that of the brain between rest and brainstorming).

How would he took to work with high frequencies?
Is the resonance multiplier of the exact value.

A frequency equal there is a difference between good and bad wave.

HAARP strongly my home.
If I have a little understood HAARP is used to multiply the signal: the big over-unity.
It reminds me of the sand useful bitumeux.On a barrel to recover in full: the trick is to find the deposit (depth quantity ...)

EDIT very own pdf:
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... 7b0tuF.pdf
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby moinsdewatt » 20/06/12, 20:47

plasmanu wrote:Exactly matter is deepening.
Which imposes the 220v and 50hz.
Are there better in 4-10hz

We see the low level that reigns in this forum.

1ére year Deug level of science.

Come on, looking a bit. If you are not I help you.
0 x

moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby moinsdewatt » 20/06/12, 20:48

dedeleco wrote:Trolls killed this with a total information vacuum.

8) I don 'think less.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Obamot » 20/06/12, 21:35

moinsdewatt wrote:
plasmanu wrote:Exactly matter is deepening.
Which imposes the 220v and 50hz.
Are there better in 4-10hz

We see the low level that reigns in this forum.

1ére year Deug level of science.

Come on, looking a bit. If you are not I help you.

Well, knowing him a little by his remarks, there is both a good open-minded dose and two doses of second degree : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: and often three doses of humor: what is sorely lacking in some (and I aimed at anyone in particular!) and surely sectarianism zero dose.
Last edited by Obamot the 20 / 06 / 12, 21: 37, 1 edited once.
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby plasmanu » 20/06/12, 21:36

Neither deug nor insa (too far)
Just bts analyst.

110v 60hz better?

Before we wanted to impose ongoing.
Tesla rather see the HT in HF.

Explain ... I'm all ears
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby moinsdewatt » 21/06/12, 21:32

plasmanu wrote:Neither deug nor insa (too far)
Just bts analyst.

110v 60hz better?

Before we wanted to impose ongoing.
Tesla rather see the HT in HF.

Explain ... I'm all ears

The AC voltage and therefore the AC have the big advantage of beings '' processed '' by the voltage transformer is stronger (power down) or lower (and higher current). It's just a transformation of the product remains constant IXV (meadows losses), there 's no miracles.
So that it works well with processors that are not as big as buildings have s' realized the beginning of electrical engineering that 50 or 60 Hz Hz was adequate. Above there were other drawbacks.
below 10 Hz transformer would not be very good.
(And DC, AC can not walk at all).

And the 50 60 Hz Hz or AC is very very good with electric generators dice this time.

When the 110 220 V and V AC is no more than a history of technical compromises and technical and political will.

I reminds that in France we were still in many places in 110 60 V in years.
The 220 V allows for a given power allows to have 2 times less common that in 110 V, which allows to use less of Copper section for electrical cables and electrical systems in the house. It is less expensive for the networks. Less risk of fire by starting electrical fires.
Disadvantage not least, it's more dangerous in case of electrocution. It takes biggest insulators.
The US which had lots of private electrical networks and not enough political will (well done for these liberals) No one ever managed to enter 220 V. Too bad for them.

'' Before we wanted to impose the continuous.''
It is those who had started doing business above the living who 'wanted to impose' 'continued.
It is the same as that imposed facebook social network.
(But not for everyone, I not want).
So the entrepreneurs who had a different opinion managed to show the interest of alternating current for the transport on electric line.
It is the end of 19ieme that it is produced. In 1896, the Niagara Power Plant (the famous Falls) was the most powerful in the world on an alternative grid. 75 MW!
And it thanks to devellopements alternating current Nikola Tesla shortly before.

That said, the DC you come back for the long haul electric (less line loss by capacitive effect) because of our day DC voltage transformation is known to grace the electronic high-power components which do not exist at the beginning of 20ieme century.
Thus there is a line France England diving is DC. His s' name is HVDC lines. And there are projects between Northern Germany and Norway under the Baltic. And yet another in China and Brazil. I'm talking about the projects that amount to hundreds of millions of Euro.
Last edited by moinsdewatt the 21 / 06 / 12, 21: 42, 3 edited once.
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby plasmanu » 21/06/12, 21:39

Ok.
The big fat good economic sense.
If everyone had the three-phase 380v there would be even less copper.

To say that there should 100000v no copper at all. How do we do : Mrgreen:
I push a little: I know.
0 x

Back to "motors or processes over unity, debate and ideas? "