- kau 23/06/18, 10:05Use larger section cable? View the latest post Answers 7 Views 62
- KaazR59 23/06/18, 09:46Make leavened bread View the latest post Answers 39 Views 2722
- fl78960 23/06/18, 09:36Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10685 Views 496622
- inventor 23/06/18, 08:39New 4 stroke engine (in English) View the latest post Answers 665 Views 184488
- I'm just passing by 23/06/18, 04:55Nuclear and carbon: what releases in CO2 / kWh? Figures PWC, EdF, ADEME, Stanford ... View the latest post Answers 125 Views 3413
- izentrop 23/06/18, 00:54The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives View the latest post Answers 124 Views 5814
- Flytox 22/06/18, 23:27[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12626 Views 1648404
- Moindreffor 22/06/18, 21:52The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 356 Views 18220
- nico239 22/06/18, 21:40Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 425 Views 65178
- Moindreffor 22/06/18, 21:27My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 1 Views 50
- to be chafoin 22/06/18, 20:32Fight effectively against slugs! View the latest post Answers 114 Views 3444
- nico239 22/06/18, 20:00Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 99 Views 1646
- Christophe 22/06/18, 16:21Manufacture a multilayer tube straightener. View the latest post Answers 7 Views 166
- Diabolorent 22/06/18, 08:06New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 41 Views 1927
- Remundo 21/06/18, 22:51Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 42 Views 4536
- olivier75 21/06/18, 20:18The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 449 Views 17929
- Did67 21/06/18, 08:07The garden of the lazy brothers! View the latest post Answers 56 Views 2676
- nico239 21/06/18, 00:19Botanical Garden 900m altitude View the latest post Answers 57 Views 1089
- izentrop 20/06/18, 23:43Cold roof or hot roof? View the latest post Answers 5 Views 370
- perseus 20/06/18, 17:39Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono! View the latest post Answers 381 Views 16918
- Ahmed 20/06/18, 11:54Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 74 Views 1297
- izentrop 20/06/18, 09:032017 NIKOLAJ STEAM GENERATOR View the latest post Answers 19 Views 2454
- nikolaj 20/06/18, 06:10Help for water doping my engine View the latest post Answers 6 Views 814
- nico239 20/06/18, 01:54Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 757 Views 28401
- dellastrada 20/06/18, 00:37Rehabilitation of a hydraulic mill View the latest post Answers 3 Views 95
Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
Too easy for a storyteller of the caliber of Dedeleco ...> and here ...>
... To accuse others of being light 'dreamers'It is in the "heavyweights" mythomaniacs manipulators.
Do not say it himself in a beautiful slip (most interesting to date):
dedeleco wrote:- Because reality has a consistency almost inaccessible to our brain [...]
Janic wrote:or pseudo certainties of pseudo-scientific pseudo-scientific.for the occasion.
We gladly pass on:
or pseudo-scientific certainties
When using your mobile phone, your TV, your PC, your car, where a patient MR scanner, you light to nuclear power, etc .. you do not use or pseudo-scientific certainties, but real certainties, indisputable, reproduced every microsecond over all the earth !!!
Your dreams them impossible to replicate, since sometimes centuries (DreamWheel) are nothing, not even nick anything, but imaginary dreams. illusions, inconsistencies, which will never have actually seen their internal contradictions.
We happen to troll your true dreams, which pollute econology, with the perpetual movement of all shapes, and dreams never realized, except for special effects.
By not reading anything by writing incessantly full of incoherent nonsense contradictions, sleeping debour, you pollute and trollez econology completely, and block ever serious topics, scientific, in full revolution as epigenetics, evolution, the brain and the way our neurons, etc.. I've stopped giving accurate, as you trollerez these topics with your nonsense constantly, to the point that these subjects died on econology killed by deranged and absurd your trolls.
Christophe If nothing is done, these exciting topics will your dead intolerable trolls !!
I'm fed up !!
Tesla has released some realities used everywhere, alternative, its coil low parasitic capacitances, but saw his unscientific methods, 1888, Tesla, during his lifetime, missed, everything that works and real, for example, totally the discovery of Hertzian waves, that Tesla could have done well before, he missed X-rays (Roentgen), he missed the long phone walking distance (Marconi), lost in dreams always unreal, and incoherent, he missed the radio lamps, he missed quantum mechanics (Plank, Einstein, De Broglie), radioactivity, relativity, etc. .
With spectacular electrical discharges, Tesla ran the discovery of Hertzian waves, as expected and indicated by Maxwell from 1865, and that Maxwell would have discovered before Hertz, if he could live longer because Maxwell showed that electricity and light are the same phenomenon at different frequencies, which was great, setting the stage for everything that followed, very real, even quantum mechanics and relativity !!
dedeleco wrote:I'm fed up !!
No holding back, huh ... you're free ... Fuck the movies like to Futura-Science!
I believe that after moultes abuse - you just almost repeating the same message in 4x 4 different son:
... I'll join others and not hold you here, nor endorse you in any post anywhere else.
The subject epigenetics, new, deep and fundamental for our lives, for example, among others, died of your nonsense which only show your crass ignorance in inconsistent salads, and also your complete inability to learn something new and real good !!!
You had only to behave properly as you were able to do on Futura-Science and once here.
[Edit]: I let you play hot potato (without me)
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1