Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Engines or processes over unity, debate and ideas ?Prototype machine Hatem: photos and explanations

Myth or reality? The question remains! You decide on this part of the forum, processes such as Tesla's inventions, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...

Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
oby
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby oby » 31/01/11, 18:02

Hello,

In any case, even if there were no rubbing (perfectly hypothetical), the very little energy you will get will come from the energy needed to magnetize your magnets ...

So no, it's obviously not supernumerary.

cordialement,
0 x

dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby dirk pitt » 31/01/11, 19:10

Damn shit, I fall from high. : Shock:
I had met the guy two years ago and what he had done at the refuge attracted admiration notably the boiler gasification with stirling, the heating of the land of the kitchen garden, the combination of wind / solar / hydraulic with manager of 'energy. Nothing really revolutionary but a beautiful demonstration.
But there I am left without a way. Why did he embark on this impasse. He will destroy all his credit.
0 x
Click my signature
oby
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby oby » 31/01/11, 20:07

Ben until proven otherwise ...
0 x
caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby caracole » 08/02/11, 11:29

I do not know this gentleman - and to say that he's a crook is perhaps a little exaggerated - Let's say he's wrong!

Not a pipe! I do not understand why in all presentations that I saw right and left, rarely I observed the minimum to know: a voltmeter + amperemeter at the input and the same output! In order to be a bit credible!

Pierre
0 x
Windows is a human operating system by the computer.
Linux is the opposite ...
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby RealWheel » 03/11/11, 12:58

I did not understand the intimate operation of the Raoul Hatem generator. By listening to his explanations, he speaks of a magnetic axis offset with respect to the axis of rotation. Except in your assembly the magnets are placed perpendicular to the axis of rotation. You do not create a magnetic vortex and your assembly is different from the operation of the terrestrial globe!

cordially

RealWheel
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla

Back to "motors or processes over unity, debate and ideas? "