- torrent 16/07/18, 14:19The lazy garden made in northern Elsass View the latest post Answers 94 Views 4250
- Did67 16/07/18, 13:38The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 378 Views 20453
- eclectron 16/07/18, 08:36The right of a moron to think otherwise View the latest post Answers 9 Views 256
- Flytox 15/07/18, 23:21[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12684 Views 1666862
- izentrop 15/07/18, 16:21Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10877 Views 517894
- izentrop 15/07/18, 01:07Impact of CO2 in the Atmosphere? View the latest post Answers 21 Views 413
- izentrop 15/07/18, 00:33CRISPR-Cas9, man GMO arrives, welcome to Gattaca !! View the latest post Answers 35 Views 2418
- QuentinDida 14/07/18, 21:35P (otager) of P (arouseux) P (artaged) in Champagne View the latest post Answers 25 Views 640
- Did67 14/07/18, 19:12New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 129 Views 4627
- izentrop 14/07/18, 15:56France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 68 Views 1842
- Remundo 14/07/18, 11:36Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 44 Views 5231
- izentrop 14/07/18, 00:25Science, pseudoscience, make a difference! View the latest post Answers 34 Views 658
- nico239 13/07/18, 23:21Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 150 Views 3362
- Christophe 13/07/18, 22:02manipulation strategy (peoples) in 10 rules View the latest post Answers 171 Views 69337
- moinsdewatt 13/07/18, 20:49Waste, a huge problem View the latest post Answers 4 Views 508
- Christophe 13/07/18, 18:45Construction of a shelter, house, birdhouse in Chauves-Souris View the latest post Answers 35 Views 1218
- Diabolorent 13/07/18, 14:05The hidden face of happiness, documentary View the latest post Answers 18 Views 6965
- xboxman4 12/07/18, 21:43Cardan bike without chain speed View the latest post Answers 10 Views 264
- izentrop 11/07/18, 18:35Troubleshooting dishwasher (cycling pump) View the latest post Answers 3 Views 165
- Moindreffor 11/07/18, 14:12A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 107 Views 9424
- gildas 10/07/18, 18:59Water injection engine in Brittany (Kit for Sale) View the latest post Answers 5 Views 4326
- Did67 10/07/18, 11:04lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 180 Views 12734
- Janic 10/07/18, 07:48Fight against the Asian hornet in our gardens View the latest post Answers 34 Views 22128
- Flytox 09/07/18, 23:24Doping with water and presentation View the latest post Answers 5 Views 359
- moinsdewatt 09/07/18, 22:03Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 27 Views 2972
Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
We mean by integrated energy much more than that!
Are you sure that the "official" approach to energy / facilities does not hide unexpected costs?
Why, for example, the liberalization of the energy market does not keep its promises to reduce prices?
Should we not think otherwise?
Real liberalization is not limited to a simple opening up to wider competition! A true liberalization brings out the beaten paths and opens in the first place new horizons in the way of thinking.
Do you think it would be more profitable to schedule your consumptions in time and quantity than to try to "get sellers from kWh to the mill"?
Do you pay your raw materials the same price if you buy them at the last minute or if you buy them at term?
Many say yes but electricity is different! It is only different because the needs are not anticipated in real time according to your production chain, but on a single historical basis!
Why would electricity not be a "raw material" that would eventually be bought with zero-in-time?
Let us introduce ourselves:
Proactive Energy Management is a small consulting firm located in Brussels.
We focus on integrated energy. The waste-energy chain is also part of it as a potential for synergies!
In fact, we offer a comprehensive cost reduction by integrating synergies between areas of technology and various trades. We value what is "forgotten" between the various trades.
We focus on the value chain (core business of the company) and manage the global "facilities" by also using techniques related to renewable energies.
We do not follow the logic of the structures in place that promote technologies (cogeneration, methanisation, solar, wind, etc.) or of sectors (forestry, agriculture, etc.). The center of gravity is not the overall performance of your business!
Our goal is to enhance your value chain by integrating these technologies.
This is the reverse!
To find out more, open the pdf file from our website:
<a href='http://www.pr-en-ma.com/PresFilesInEnMa/MenuIntEnManLinks.pdf 'target='_blank'> http://www.pr-en-ma.com/PresFilesInEnMa/Me .. .tEnManLinks.pdf </a>
You are welcome on our website.
At your request, we will gladly send you a printed copy with a presentation CD.
We will admit that our approach encounters difficulties in that the usual way of thinking does not integrate recent management concepts such as "Winner-Winner", the "Six Sigma" approach and others. In addition, the very vertical and cloisonné structures in crafts and specialties are not questioned! And yet these compartments conceal unsuspected costs!
Your comments are welcome
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1