- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:59The power (watt) of the man View the latest post Answers 18 Views 237
- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:08Need advice ... What settings for a pellet boiler? View the latest post Answers 51 Views 1882
- Eric DUPONT 22/03/18, 08:35Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 75 Views 1813
- Flytox 22/03/18, 00:10[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12381 Views 1576472
- izentrop 21/03/18, 23:24Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 234 Views 32508
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:30Hydroquest tidal turbines View the latest post Answers 2 Views 22
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:15Solar road Ségolène laughing View the latest post Answers 122 Views 9809
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 20:21New vegetable garden View the latest post Answers 6 Views 363
- green68 21/03/18, 18:43A Kitchen Garden Sloth in the Hérault (St-Chinian) View the latest post Answers 45 Views 3205
- Ahmed 21/03/18, 18:16The waste is the raw material of the XXI century View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1279
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 17:06Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 9819 Views 405697
- izentrop 21/03/18, 10:48Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective View the latest post Answers 150 Views 4282
- Remundo 21/03/18, 08:24air engine Aimé Rousseau of 60 years View the latest post Answers 3 Views 16545
- Did67 20/03/18, 14:15Potager lazy in the Lot-et-Garonne - clay soil, life to restore- View the latest post Answers 22 Views 1543
- sen-no-sen 20/03/18, 11:02How Russian power is using the Internet to try to destabilize Western democracies .. View the latest post Answers 4 Views 168
- dirk pitt 20/03/18, 10:11Oil: when there are more, there are still View the latest post Answers 87 Views 32686
- Stef72 19/03/18, 19:45A vegetable lazy Sarthe View the latest post Answers 295 Views 15381
- Did67 19/03/18, 18:59A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 79 Views 5953
- Gaston 19/03/18, 11:57electric car and transport, wire news View the latest post Answers 407 Views 15738
- denis17 18/03/18, 17:20The vegetable garden of the lazy Breton View the latest post Answers 66 Views 5382
- moinsdewatt 18/03/18, 14:05Rare earth: not so rare it View the latest post Answers 32 Views 2817
- sen-no-sen 18/03/18, 13:27François Roddier, thermodynamics and society View the latest post Answers 404 Views 39252
- Did67 18/03/18, 11:03THE FOUNDATIONS OF A GOOD CULTURE OF PLANTS View the latest post Answers 22 Views 909
- Did67 18/03/18, 10:37Emission of smoke boiler Okofen View the latest post Answers 61 Views 9947
- BP86 17/03/18, 21:52Self-construction burner pellet REPLICA View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3837
Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
We mean by integrated energy much more than that!
Are you sure that the "official" approach to energy / facilities does not hide unexpected costs?
Why, for example, the liberalization of the energy market does not keep its promises to reduce prices?
Should we not think otherwise?
Real liberalization is not limited to a simple opening up to wider competition! A true liberalization brings out the beaten paths and opens in the first place new horizons in the way of thinking.
Do you think it would be more profitable to schedule your consumptions in time and quantity than to try to "get sellers from kWh to the mill"?
Do you pay your raw materials the same price if you buy them at the last minute or if you buy them at term?
Many say yes but electricity is different! It is only different because the needs are not anticipated in real time according to your production chain, but on a single historical basis!
Why would electricity not be a "raw material" that would eventually be bought with zero-in-time?
Let us introduce ourselves:
Proactive Energy Management is a small consulting firm located in Brussels.
We focus on integrated energy. The waste-energy chain is also part of it as a potential for synergies!
In fact, we offer a comprehensive cost reduction by integrating synergies between areas of technology and various trades. We value what is "forgotten" between the various trades.
We focus on the value chain (core business of the company) and manage the global "facilities" by also using techniques related to renewable energies.
We do not follow the logic of the structures in place that promote technologies (cogeneration, methanisation, solar, wind, etc.) or of sectors (forestry, agriculture, etc.). The center of gravity is not the overall performance of your business!
Our goal is to enhance your value chain by integrating these technologies.
This is the reverse!
To find out more, open the pdf file from our website:
<a href='http://www.pr-en-ma.com/PresFilesInEnMa/MenuIntEnManLinks.pdf 'target='_blank'> http://www.pr-en-ma.com/PresFilesInEnMa/Me .. .tEnManLinks.pdf </a>
Vous êtes le bienvenu sur notre site internet.
A votre demande, nous vous enverrons volontiers une copie imprimée avec un CD de présentation.
We will admit that our approach encounters difficulties in that the usual way of thinking does not integrate recent management concepts such as "Winner-Winner", the "Six Sigma" approach and others. In addition, the very vertical and cloisonné structures in crafts and specialties are not questioned! And yet these compartments conceal unsuspected costs!
Your comments are welcome
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1