- president13 21/09/18, 11:11 Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 291 Views 81795
- to be chafoin 21/09/18, 10:22 lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 204 Views 15733
- to be chafoin 21/09/18, 10:07 A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 141 Views 11325
- Diabolorent 21/09/18, 09:56 New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 172 Views 11245
- phil53 21/09/18, 07:57 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 177 Views 9947
- nico239 20/09/18, 23:43 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 137 Views 8902
- Flytox 20/09/18, 23:07 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12834 Views 1703099
- moinsdewatt 20/09/18, 22:26 Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 75 Views 3131
- Christophe 20/09/18, 22:05 Aerial video: machines, flight, landscapes, exploits, crashes View the latest post Answers 185 Views 48465
- Bardal 20/09/18, 21:34 First hydrogen trains View the latest post Answers 22 Views 250
- Christophe 20/09/18, 21:21 The future of robotics work View the latest post Answers 8 Views 99
- Did67 20/09/18, 15:11 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11275 Views 569803
- nico239 20/09/18, 12:43 Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 951 Views 40548
- Janic 20/09/18, 11:07 The term "GMO" only makes sense legally. View the latest post Answers 10 Views 77
- nico239 20/09/18, 00:28 Finally a garden! Where to start ? View the latest post Answers 12 Views 351
- moinsdewatt 19/09/18, 22:08 Greenland antartique new land upheavals View the latest post Answers 12 Views 5341
- president13 19/09/18, 16:24 CESI with viessmann (vitodens ...) View the latest post Answers 1 Views 33
- president13 19/09/18, 16:18 Solar ECS - over-production ?! View the latest post Answers 23 Views 145
- Janic 19/09/18, 12:29 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 200 Views 8470
- Janic 19/09/18, 10:07 Water memory was found. Benveniste / Montagnier View the latest post Answers 44 Views 5818
- nico239 19/09/18, 01:24 The laborious path to my hammock: a superb broncier in the Sarthe View the latest post Answers 16 Views 297
- eclectron 18/09/18, 10:27 Prepare the exit ... View the latest post Answers 72 Views 963
- moinsdewatt 17/09/18, 22:52 Germany in 2050 without nuclear View the latest post Answers 225 Views 46838
- moinsdewatt 17/09/18, 22:44 Without debt, the US would explode! View the latest post Answers 12 Views 8404
- Remundo 17/09/18, 22:44 Nicolas Hulot postpones the 50% nuclear decline target set for 2025 View the latest post Answers 58 Views 2668
Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
We mean by integrated energy much more than that!
Are you sure that the "official" approach to energy / facilities does not hide unexpected costs?
Why, for example, the liberalization of the energy market does not keep its promises to reduce prices?
Should we not think otherwise?
Real liberalization is not limited to a simple opening up to wider competition! A true liberalization brings out the beaten paths and opens in the first place new horizons in the way of thinking.
Do you think it would be more profitable to schedule your consumptions in time and quantity than to try to "get sellers from kWh to the mill"?
Do you pay your raw materials the same price if you buy them at the last minute or if you buy them at term?
Many say yes but electricity is different! It is only different because the needs are not anticipated in real time according to your production chain, but on a single historical basis!
Why would electricity not be a "raw material" that would eventually be bought with zero-in-time?
Let us introduce ourselves:
Proactive Energy Management is a small consulting firm located in Brussels.
We focus on integrated energy. The waste-energy chain is also part of it as a potential for synergies!
In fact, we offer a comprehensive cost reduction by integrating synergies between areas of technology and various trades. We value what is "forgotten" between the various trades.
We focus on the value chain (core business of the company) and manage the global "facilities" by also using techniques related to renewable energies.
We do not follow the logic of the structures in place that promote technologies (cogeneration, methanisation, solar, wind, etc.) or of sectors (forestry, agriculture, etc.). The center of gravity is not the overall performance of your business!
Our goal is to enhance your value chain by integrating these technologies.
This is the reverse!
To find out more, open the pdf file from our website:
<a href='http://www.pr-en-ma.com/PresFilesInEnMa/MenuIntEnManLinks.pdf 'target='_blank'> http://www.pr-en-ma.com/PresFilesInEnMa/Me .. .tEnManLinks.pdf </a>
You are welcome on our website.
At your request, we will gladly send you a printed copy with a presentation CD.
We will admit that our approach encounters difficulties in that the usual way of thinking does not integrate recent management concepts such as "Winner-Winner", the "Six Sigma" approach and others. In addition, the very vertical and cloisonné structures in crafts and specialties are not questioned! And yet these compartments conceal unsuspected costs!
Your comments are welcome
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 3