- nico239 26/05/18, 02:29Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 631 Views 24397
- nico239 26/05/18, 00:17Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 83 Views 563
- Flytox 25/05/18, 23:22[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12559 Views 1630032
- sen-no-sen 25/05/18, 23:05Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 34 Views 306
- Remundo 25/05/18, 23:01Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 41 Views 3940
- izentrop 25/05/18, 22:55Make leavened bread View the latest post Answers 30 Views 2106
- urok 25/05/18, 22:51Ideal heating ... View the latest post Answers 16 Views 178
- Did67 25/05/18, 22:23New kitchen garden lazy (Schiltigheim 67300) View the latest post Answers 6 Views 110
- moinsdewatt 25/05/18, 20:05The tidal test future Paimpol-Bréhat park underway View the latest post Answers 18 Views 7557
- Ahmed 25/05/18, 20:04Savings thanks to photovoltaics View the latest post Answers 3 Views 35
- Ahmed 25/05/18, 19:50#USTE: All immortal? (Transhumanism and philosophy) View the latest post Answers 295 Views 17142
- moinsdewatt 25/05/18, 18:32Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 283 Views 74731
- izentrop 25/05/18, 17:54The aerovoltaic, a revolution View the latest post Answers 8 Views 697
- green68 25/05/18, 17:26A Kitchen Garden Sloth in the Hérault (St-Chinian) View the latest post Answers 82 Views 5768
- Did67 25/05/18, 17:23Slug View the latest post Answers 27 Views 489
- chatelot16 25/05/18, 13:10small collective heating modification notice View the latest post Answers 9 Views 1095
- to be chafoin 25/05/18, 11:08A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 39 Views 714
- Eric DUPONT 25/05/18, 10:17Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 370 Views 10473
- Janic 25/05/18, 08:28food choices, omni carni herbivores, VG View the latest post Answers 132 Views 6426
- ENERC 25/05/18, 07:30Photovoltaics in cash ... FULL ideal solution? View the latest post Answers 16 Views 31369
- guibnd 25/05/18, 00:09Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10299 Views 469763
- nico239 24/05/18, 23:12The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 299 Views 15145
- Thouvenel 24/05/18, 22:40The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 396 Views 15746
- to be chafoin 24/05/18, 19:49Clay ground View the latest post Answers 9 Views 178
- Christophe 24/05/18, 17:41Society is wrong: societal solutions and ideas in video View the latest post Answers 46 Views 35206
Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
We mean by integrated energy much more than that!
Are you sure that the "official" approach to energy / facilities does not hide unexpected costs?
Why, for example, the liberalization of the energy market does not keep its promises to reduce prices?
Should we not think otherwise?
Real liberalization is not limited to a simple opening up to wider competition! A true liberalization brings out the beaten paths and opens in the first place new horizons in the way of thinking.
Do you think it would be more profitable to schedule your consumptions in time and quantity than to try to "get sellers from kWh to the mill"?
Do you pay your raw materials the same price if you buy them at the last minute or if you buy them at term?
Many say yes but electricity is different! It is only different because the needs are not anticipated in real time according to your production chain, but on a single historical basis!
Why would electricity not be a "raw material" that would eventually be bought with zero-in-time?
Let us introduce ourselves:
Proactive Energy Management is a small consulting firm located in Brussels.
We focus on integrated energy. The waste-energy chain is also part of it as a potential for synergies!
In fact, we offer a comprehensive cost reduction by integrating synergies between areas of technology and various trades. We value what is "forgotten" between the various trades.
We focus on the value chain (core business of the company) and manage the global "facilities" by also using techniques related to renewable energies.
We do not follow the logic of the structures in place that promote technologies (cogeneration, methanisation, solar, wind, etc.) or of sectors (forestry, agriculture, etc.). The center of gravity is not the overall performance of your business!
Our goal is to enhance your value chain by integrating these technologies.
This is the reverse!
To find out more, open the pdf file from our website:
<a href='http://www.pr-en-ma.com/PresFilesInEnMa/MenuIntEnManLinks.pdf 'target='_blank'> http://www.pr-en-ma.com/PresFilesInEnMa/Me .. .tEnManLinks.pdf </a>
You are welcome on our website.
At your request, we will gladly send you a printed copy with a presentation CD.
We will admit that our approach encounters difficulties in that the usual way of thinking does not integrate recent management concepts such as "Winner-Winner", the "Six Sigma" approach and others. In addition, the very vertical and cloisonné structures in crafts and specialties are not questioned! And yet these compartments conceal unsuspected costs!
Your comments are welcome
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and invited 1