- Janic 25/05/18, 14:44Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 71 Views 454
- sen-no-sen 25/05/18, 14:25#USTE: All immortal? (Transhumanism and philosophy) View the latest post Answers 294 Views 17124
- guibnd 25/05/18, 13:58Slug View the latest post Answers 25 Views 422
- Gaston 25/05/18, 13:40Ideal heating ... View the latest post Answers 12 Views 136
- guibnd 25/05/18, 13:22New kitchen garden lazy (Schiltigheim 67300) View the latest post Answers 3 Views 39
- chatelot16 25/05/18, 13:10small collective heating modification notice View the latest post Answers 9 Views 1088
- CaroleC 25/05/18, 12:28Savings thanks to photovoltaics View the latest post Answers 1 Views 15
- PVresistif 25/05/18, 11:35The aerovoltaic, a revolution View the latest post Answers 6 Views 661
- to be chafoin 25/05/18, 11:08A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 39 Views 686
- Eric DUPONT 25/05/18, 10:17Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 370 Views 10443
- Janic 25/05/18, 08:28food choices, omni carni herbivores, VG View the latest post Answers 132 Views 6412
- ENERC 25/05/18, 07:30Photovoltaics in cash ... FULL ideal solution? View the latest post Answers 16 Views 31353
- guibnd 25/05/18, 00:09Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10299 Views 469307
- Flytox 24/05/18, 23:34[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12554 Views 1629737
- nico239 24/05/18, 23:12The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 299 Views 15115
- nico239 24/05/18, 22:54Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 630 Views 24361
- Thouvenel 24/05/18, 22:40The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 396 Views 15718
- Ahmed 24/05/18, 21:31Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 22 Views 261
- to be chafoin 24/05/18, 19:49Clay ground View the latest post Answers 9 Views 168
- Christophe 24/05/18, 17:41Society is wrong: societal solutions and ideas in video View the latest post Answers 46 Views 35199
- Janic 24/05/18, 16:29Bread, its history, the reflection of our society View the latest post Answers 14 Views 231
- Christophe 24/05/18, 03:00Lilium, the plane electric drone taxi flies away! View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1143
- nico239 23/05/18, 23:46Yanni or Laurel the buzzz of the moment View the latest post Answers 1 Views 46
- Christophe 23/05/18, 22:58How many nuclear power plant + to ride electric? View the latest post Answers 83 Views 17970
- SixK 23/05/18, 11:36Limitation 70 km / h on the device View the latest post Answers 125 Views 31550
Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
Here is the link, http://www.rexresearch.com/johnson/1johnson.htm' target = '_ blank'> http://www.rexresearch.com/johnson/1johnson.htm
This, we can honestly say this is the surunité !!! B) 0 w input, and what we want in output depending on the size
Besides, it does not seem so complicated to build ... if it is equipped, of course!
What do you think?
Yes, it seems to work "alone" and start all alone when the two external parties are close .. three elements in parallel: the assembly with the magnets sunk into the mass he seems. including both external parties .. it does not seem to be external electrical connection ..? it seems too good not to want to check: huh: .. all running at a certain speed ..puissance ?? could lead to a lot of things ...? Anyway mounting specialist or super "handyman" !! </ span>
The problem with this video is that it is a close up of gen, there is no evidence that there is no derière a drive system, <_ <<_ <if instead of shoot in "fixed, they émaré of further and turned around the machine, but not close, and then return to the close-up, it would have been really intriguing, but there sory, too easy to fake the thing.
@ + B)
- posts: 46937
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 395
- Contact :
- I understand econologic
- posts: 85
- Registration: 27/11/04, 00:18
- Location: Poitiers in the Vienne
econology wrote:Let us focus instead on what works: the HVB and / or pantone water doping in 10 years ... Otherwise we risk not having budged an yota ... What do you think?
I think you're quite right: rolleyes:: rolleyes: ..... go good I am going back pantone settle my problem before mounting air filter (grrrr lousy this mill traffic)
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
"We do not see the back of the machine ..." and then, that does not prove either one way or the other ... With this
kind of reasoning, yet it would suggest that a heavier than air can not fly ...
Just under sucpiscion and a little more curiosity, kindness, it would be good.
As for the price ... What I saw in another post ... Do you know a domestic generator 20 Kw Costs
7000 in Euros? .... And you cry because guys have the misfortune to propose a generator
Using this method to 10 000 roros unhappy?
You can not pass 30 years of his life to prove sth for the sole purpose to scam people.
I think we need to go, themselves, make noise, pushing them to make more clear demonstrations
sharper ... or ... Beware prompted systematically to all ... I find that unfortunate and also that sectarian
energy and scientific lobbies against which we protest ...
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2