- torrent 16/07/18, 14:19The lazy garden made in northern Elsass View the latest post Answers 94 Views 4233
- Did67 16/07/18, 13:38The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 378 Views 20433
- eclectron 16/07/18, 08:36The right of a moron to think otherwise View the latest post Answers 9 Views 251
- Flytox 15/07/18, 23:21[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12684 Views 1666832
- izentrop 15/07/18, 16:21Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10877 Views 517865
- izentrop 15/07/18, 01:07Impact of CO2 in the Atmosphere? View the latest post Answers 21 Views 404
- izentrop 15/07/18, 00:33CRISPR-Cas9, man GMO arrives, welcome to Gattaca !! View the latest post Answers 35 Views 2407
- QuentinDida 14/07/18, 21:35P (otager) of P (arouseux) P (artaged) in Champagne View the latest post Answers 25 Views 631
- Did67 14/07/18, 19:12New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 129 Views 4614
- izentrop 14/07/18, 15:56France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 68 Views 1825
- Remundo 14/07/18, 11:36Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 44 Views 5219
- izentrop 14/07/18, 00:25Science, pseudoscience, make a difference! View the latest post Answers 34 Views 649
- nico239 13/07/18, 23:21Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 150 Views 3347
- Christophe 13/07/18, 22:02manipulation strategy (peoples) in 10 rules View the latest post Answers 171 Views 69323
- moinsdewatt 13/07/18, 20:49Waste, a huge problem View the latest post Answers 4 Views 505
- Christophe 13/07/18, 18:45Construction of a shelter, house, birdhouse in Chauves-Souris View the latest post Answers 35 Views 1208
- Diabolorent 13/07/18, 14:05The hidden face of happiness, documentary View the latest post Answers 18 Views 6960
- xboxman4 12/07/18, 21:43Cardan bike without chain speed View the latest post Answers 10 Views 261
- izentrop 11/07/18, 18:35Troubleshooting dishwasher (cycling pump) View the latest post Answers 3 Views 162
- Moindreffor 11/07/18, 14:12A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 107 Views 9411
- gildas 10/07/18, 18:59Water injection engine in Brittany (Kit for Sale) View the latest post Answers 5 Views 4323
- Did67 10/07/18, 11:04lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 180 Views 12721
- Janic 10/07/18, 07:48Fight against the Asian hornet in our gardens View the latest post Answers 34 Views 22119
- Flytox 09/07/18, 23:24Doping with water and presentation View the latest post Answers 5 Views 356
- moinsdewatt 09/07/18, 22:03Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 27 Views 2965
Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
Here is the link, http://www.rexresearch.com/johnson/1johnson.htm' target = '_ blank'> http://www.rexresearch.com/johnson/1johnson.htm
This, we can honestly say this is the surunité !!! B) 0 w input, and what we want in output depending on the size
Besides, it does not seem so complicated to build ... if it is equipped, of course!
What do you think?
Yes, it seems to work "alone" and start all alone when the two external parties are close .. three elements in parallel: the assembly with the magnets sunk into the mass he seems. including both external parties .. it does not seem to be external electrical connection ..? it seems too good not to want to check: huh: .. all running at a certain speed ..puissance ?? could lead to a lot of things ...? Anyway mounting specialist or super "handyman" !! </ span>
The problem with this video is that it is a close up of gen, there is no evidence that there is no derière a drive system, <_ <<_ <if instead of shoot in "fixed, they émaré of further and turned around the machine, but not close, and then return to the close-up, it would have been really intriguing, but there sory, too easy to fake the thing.
@ + B)
- posts: 47028
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 409
- Contact :
- I understand econologic
- posts: 85
- Registration: 27/11/04, 00:18
- Location: Poitiers in the Vienne
econology wrote:Let us focus instead on what works: the HVB and / or pantone water doping in 10 years ... Otherwise we risk not having budged an yota ... What do you think?
I think you're quite right: rolleyes:: rolleyes: ..... go good I am going back pantone settle my problem before mounting air filter (grrrr lousy this mill traffic)
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
"We do not see the back of the machine ..." and then, that does not prove either one way or the other ... With this
kind of reasoning, yet it would suggest that a heavier than air can not fly ...
Just under sucpiscion and a little more curiosity, kindness, it would be good.
As for the price ... What I saw in another post ... Do you know a domestic generator 20 Kw Costs
7000 in Euros? .... And you cry because guys have the misfortune to propose a generator
Using this method to 10 000 roros unhappy?
You can not pass 30 years of his life to prove sth for the sole purpose to scam people.
I think we need to go, themselves, make noise, pushing them to make more clear demonstrations
sharper ... or ... Beware prompted systematically to all ... I find that unfortunate and also that sectarian
energy and scientific lobbies against which we protest ...
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1