- to be chafoin 21/09/18, 10:22 lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 204 Views 15733
- to be chafoin 21/09/18, 10:07 A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 141 Views 11321
- Diabolorent 21/09/18, 09:56 New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 172 Views 11241
- phil53 21/09/18, 07:57 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 177 Views 9946
- nico239 20/09/18, 23:43 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 137 Views 8901
- Flytox 20/09/18, 23:07 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12834 Views 1703093
- AD 44 20/09/18, 22:38 Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 290 Views 81789
- moinsdewatt 20/09/18, 22:26 Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 75 Views 3131
- Christophe 20/09/18, 22:05 Aerial video: machines, flight, landscapes, exploits, crashes View the latest post Answers 185 Views 48464
- Bardal 20/09/18, 21:34 First hydrogen trains View the latest post Answers 22 Views 250
- Christophe 20/09/18, 21:21 The future of robotics work View the latest post Answers 8 Views 99
- Did67 20/09/18, 15:11 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11275 Views 569793
- nico239 20/09/18, 12:43 Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 951 Views 40548
- Janic 20/09/18, 11:07 The term "GMO" only makes sense legally. View the latest post Answers 10 Views 76
- nico239 20/09/18, 00:28 Finally a garden! Where to start ? View the latest post Answers 12 Views 351
- moinsdewatt 19/09/18, 22:08 Greenland antartique new land upheavals View the latest post Answers 12 Views 5341
- president13 19/09/18, 16:24 CESI with viessmann (vitodens ...) View the latest post Answers 1 Views 33
- president13 19/09/18, 16:18 Solar ECS - over-production ?! View the latest post Answers 23 Views 145
- Janic 19/09/18, 12:29 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 200 Views 8469
- Janic 19/09/18, 10:07 Water memory was found. Benveniste / Montagnier View the latest post Answers 44 Views 5818
- nico239 19/09/18, 01:24 The laborious path to my hammock: a superb broncier in the Sarthe View the latest post Answers 16 Views 297
- eclectron 18/09/18, 10:27 Prepare the exit ... View the latest post Answers 72 Views 963
- moinsdewatt 17/09/18, 22:52 Germany in 2050 without nuclear View the latest post Answers 225 Views 46838
- moinsdewatt 17/09/18, 22:44 Without debt, the US would explode! View the latest post Answers 12 Views 8404
- Remundo 17/09/18, 22:44 Nicolas Hulot postpones the 50% nuclear decline target set for 2025 View the latest post Answers 58 Views 2668
Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
Here is the link, http://www.rexresearch.com/johnson/1johnson.htm' target = '_ blank'> http://www.rexresearch.com/johnson/1johnson.htm
This, we can honestly say this is the surunité !!! B) 0 w input, and what we want in output depending on the size
Besides, it does not seem so complicated to build ... if it is equipped, of course!
What do you think?
Yes, it seems to work "alone" and start all alone when the two external parties are close .. three elements in parallel: the assembly with the magnets sunk into the mass he seems. including both external parties .. it does not seem to be external electrical connection ..? it seems too good not to want to check: huh: .. all running at a certain speed ..puissance ?? could lead to a lot of things ...? Anyway mounting specialist or super "handyman" !! </ span>
The problem with this video is that it is a close up of gen, there is no evidence that there is no derière a drive system, <_ <<_ <if instead of shoot in "fixed, they émaré of further and turned around the machine, but not close, and then return to the close-up, it would have been really intriguing, but there sory, too easy to fake the thing.
@ + B)
- posts: 47152
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 434
- Contact :
- I understand econologic
- posts: 85
- Registration: 27/11/04, 00:18
- Location: Poitiers in the Vienne
econology wrote:Let us focus instead on what works: the HVB and / or pantone water doping in 10 years ... Otherwise we risk not having budged an yota ... What do you think?
I think you're quite right: rolleyes:: rolleyes: ..... go good I am going back pantone settle my problem before mounting air filter (grrrr lousy this mill traffic)
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
"We do not see the back of the machine ..." and then, that does not prove either one way or the other ... With this
kind of reasoning, yet it would suggest that a heavier than air can not fly ...
Just under sucpiscion and a little more curiosity, kindness, it would be good.
As for the price ... What I saw in another post ... Do you know a domestic generator 20 Kw Costs
7000 in Euros? .... And you cry because guys have the misfortune to propose a generator
Using this method to 10 000 roros unhappy?
You can not pass 30 years of his life to prove sth for the sole purpose to scam people.
I think we need to go, themselves, make noise, pushing them to make more clear demonstrations
sharper ... or ... Beware prompted systematically to all ... I find that unfortunate and also that sectarian
energy and scientific lobbies against which we protest ...
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1