Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Engines or processes over unity, debate and ideas ?Johnson magnetic motor

Myth or reality? The question remains! You decide on this part of the forum, processes such as Tesla's inventions, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...

Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Cuicui » 15/05/09, 23:33

gegyx wrote:I see in the commentators of the video, you are in full search ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRAWaEorLbk

This result seems more in line with those of Quartz which has fascinated us with his many experiences.
0 x

jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby jam » 17/05/09, 15:25

A little entertainment while waiting.
I also calculated the horizontal resultant force during the trip. By integrating the total sum is obviously zero errors close.

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... JXPRN.mpeg
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 17/05/09, 18:33

yes, but like the account of the inertia of the system?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby jam » 17/05/09, 18:45

This is for a entertainment only :P
0 x
Remundo

Unread Messageby Remundo » 17/05/09, 19:06

Hi Jam and Elephant,

Then Jam, you detected magnetic echoes of distant peoples? Once again they would send some "free energy" ... :P

Note: the inertia is not an energy source, but only a kinetic energy storage : Idea:
0 x
ImageImageImage

jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby jam » 17/05/09, 19:19

Right now, I look at the same time the astronauts repairing the Hubble telescope in another window.

What the famous Mylow is out of the ordinary from what I saw. Very soon there will certainnement copies that work. This does not however explain the operation :!:
0 x
Padawan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

replication

Unread Messageby Padawan » 17/05/09, 19:35

Hellon all,
do you not take the game to waste time on youtube and money especially!
it is very nice with its supposedly tutorial lesson in 12 videos but nothing is conclusive yet for those who have money and time on his experience .... do experience
I just realized but nothing despite the 1000 and 1 solutions angles and sizes of magnets.
by cons I show on youtube soon experience a magnetic accelerator that could close in on itself .... but beware of the saturation of the rotor, so stop after a while ... It !!!! offers him money to realize his experience to engineers or scientists, but Mr.
is the beautiful and prefers to play the show on youtube! sbien not serious all! people of bad faith can do the show on the net for years but not in reality!
I suggest him to realize his live experience before me if I moved, but néni! he blocked me in comments !!
good experience at all
padawan
0 x
Back to the future
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby jam » 17/05/09, 19:51

There is another explanation of Sterling Allan on his website that gives the method for positioning the magnets from the beginning to the success of running the board. This will probably be a video soon.
0 x
Remundo

Unread Messageby Remundo » 17/05/09, 20:00

I agree with Padawan.

Surely in his system, there is magnetic energy that converts mechanical ... However, there was no creation of energy, and it is likely that as and when the rise speed, the magnets have less and less "force" (demagnetization)?

He speaks thermal cooling effect especially ... it reminds me magnetocaloric effect discovered by Warburg 1881

And I'm talking about assuming what is advertised is real, not fake.

Here are some ideas thrown like it as-it, but I believe "the quest for overunity" is not ready to finish :D
Last edited by Remundo the 17 / 05 / 09, 20: 14, 1 edited once.
0 x
ImageImageImage
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby jam » 17/05/09, 20:13

Ok Remundo,
As has been said that the magnets were cooling after quleques time, he would be possible to imagine that the energy would come to room temperature with a magnetocaloric effect.

Temperature -> magnetocaloric effect -> magneto-mechanical effect?

Or, with a high temperature (without démagnitisation) -> stronger effect?

To meditate
0 x