Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Engines or processes over unity, debate and ideas ?Johnson magnetic motor

Myth or reality? The question remains! You decide on this part of the forum, processes such as Tesla's inventions, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...

Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby Tagor » 07/05/09, 17:11

elephant wrote:I say, and I solemnly repeat to everyone: if you want to PROVE something ....

in his case he has nothing to prove and do not want to prove anything !!

it makes the difference !!
0 x

Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby Tagor » 07/05/09, 17:12

Capt_Maloche wrote:Do it turn out, and if it "works" always, I'll see to check and report

I think you're in a dream
0 x
Capt_Maloche

Unread Messageby Capt_Maloche » 08/05/09, 00:28

Tagor wrote:in his case he has nothing to prove and do not want to prove anything !!

it makes the difference !!

You asked?

so why publish it you these videos with so much care, if we can not verify or replicate?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby Tagor » 08/05/09, 07:34

Capt_Maloche wrote:
You asked?

so why publish it you these videos with so much care, if we can not verify or replicate?

would be best if you ask him
but he has already answered all these questions
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby Tagor » 08/05/09, 11:28

Capt_Maloche wrote:so why publish it you these videos with so much care, if we can not verify or replicate?

here is his response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7MghJpAtrk

Chase212327 (there 6 hours)

Dear Mylow,
What a very tender and respectful thing to honor Howard Johnson. You are carrying His torch now.

Be strong Mylow. There Will Be Many challanges ahead for you and all of your new friends. You have not succeded in letting Howard's work die. Please carry Howard's work forward with nothing goal happiness, courage and pride.

You have a spinning disk. Make no additional claims, other than to honor Howard Johnson's work. Let the scientists explain to you & us "why" it spins.

0 x

elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 08/05/09, 14:20

I went to the page speaking about Howard Johnson Quanthomme:

http://quanthomme.free.fr/energielibre/ ... Kawai2.htm

and I remained still very intrigued by the curve of JL Naudin, which is asymmetrical and indeed I often (always) observed in magnetic contacts alarm systems of the magnet-contact distance was still more to let go the device for establishing the
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

Unread Messageby Capt_Maloche » 09/05/09, 11:39

elephant wrote:... And I remained still very intrigued by the curve of JL Naudin, which is asymmetrical and indeed I often (always) observed in magnetic contacts alarm systems of the magnet-contact distance was still more to let go of the device, as for establishing

Well, that's normal since the magnetic moment (force) is proportional to the square of the distance:
To drop your device, which is glued to the source of the magnet thus an important force
To attract your device that is necessarily remote, so a smaller force
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby gegyx » 10/05/09, 00:06

Saga Mylow Suite

New video today
On the urgent advice of Peswiki group (for greater credibility and rapid global information), so he tries to rebuild his wheel with magnets easily available for purchase, including Sterling sent a lot, has Mylow decided to do so.
It is to his credit.

It shows a little the position of the stator magnets (we knew), trying to give the dimensions in inches ... and really said anything ... Not too reliable eventually.
To the right dimensions of the magnets, the best is the site Peswiki, since it is them who sent them.
http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:MYLOW:Plans:Version_2.0

Going from suppliers listed on the page, (allmagnetics.com, etc ...), it was all accurate information on dimensions, alnico ...

The magnets bars supplied, possess, do not look good, since they are much shorter than the width of the adjoining stators.
Good, so we'll see if it still happens a result.

This video is really average, but it's a start, and it is on the right path of deliverance.

I expected indications and trial and error to place magnets bars with more or less space, because that would be the cause of success. The same space everywhere and it is not running.

There is more to be careful about the way it operates.
0 x
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby jam » 10/05/09, 02:50

I just have to go get some magnets and RONA HOME-DEPOT 100's a few meters from my home. Finally, if at the end of his instructional videos, he turned his engine, I'll go get some magnets.
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby Tagor » 13/05/09, 15:46

jam wrote:I just have to go get some magnets and RONA HOME-DEPOT 100's a few meters from my home. Finally, if at the end of his instructional videos, he turned his engine, I'll go get some magnets.

every step of mounting the MM mylo now
inetrnet on ...

Captain you can see for yourself even that there is no trick
0 x