Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Engines or processes over unity, debate and ideas ?Johnson magnetic motor

Myth or reality? The question remains! You decide on this part of the forum, processes such as Tesla's inventions, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...

Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby Tagor » 05/05/09, 06:25

gegyx wrote:more technical message for the Gauss-man:
8)

I do not think he can understand something, one day!

ca passes it has 10 000 feet above his poor head
0 x

Capt_Maloche

Unread Messageby Capt_Maloche » 05/05/09, 23:08

comode wrote: I MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA backup.

I must make a blooper one of the 4!

it reminds me of Gaston's gull :D :D
or lz big Zorglub in Spirou

Go avow, you're not fan?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby Tagor » 07/05/09, 07:52

gegyx wrote:---
A drop in temperature means a pump in the vacuum energy.
Better wait until summer for experiments because at this time, heating is still spinning.
: Cheesy:

the reality of this stuff has not been demonstrated and
less pumping the energy of empty ...

but why not !!

http://public.rz.fh-wolfenbuettel.de/~t ... m_engl.pdf

¤ Conversion of Vacuum-Energy into Mechanical Energy under Vacuum Conditions

In order to make vacuum-energy visible in the laboratory the author Developed a theoretical approach, qui he Experimentally verified with a special electrostatic rotor That converts vacuum-energy into classical mechanical energy Causing a rotation of the rotor. Because all form experiments HAD beens Executed under air at room pressure, There Was the request on various occasions to Implement the experiment into the vacuum in order to Prove, que le movement of the rotor Was not Caused by an artifact due to the recoil of ionized gas molecules. For this purpose the setup now Was Realized at the lack of air, this means clustering Within a vacuum at a pressure Sufficient to exclude gas discharge. The experiments-have-been Performed at the University of Magdeburg. It is now successfully proven que la experimental verification of conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy is not an artifact Caused by ionized gas molecules.
- Full Text: Article in English (PDF) (see also PHILICA.COM, ISSN 1751-3030, Article number 141, 3, Dez.2008)

http://philica.com/display_article.php?article_id=141
0 x
Capt_Maloche

Unread Messageby Capt_Maloche » 07/05/09, 11:34

I do not understand the text content

What would turn the rotor in a vacuum?
How would the "conversion" and how this energy is converted into mechanical energy ????

weird lack of explanation, right? where are the videos?

it smells Image
Last edited by Capt_Maloche the 07 / 05 / 09, 11: 55, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 07/05/09, 11:45

We are in the great anything there! : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Capt_Maloche

Unread Messageby Capt_Maloche » 07/05/09, 11:51

For the subject of the vacuum energy, see HERE: https://www.econologie.com/forums/energie-du ... t6213.html
0 x
Capt_Maloche

Unread Messageby Capt_Maloche » 07/05/09, 12:14

elephant wrote:

I think he meant that, in the context, the energy of movement "could" be provided by the lowering of T °

'Cause if not, indeed, it does not mean anything
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby gegyx » 07/05/09, 13:53

elephant wrote:

There, at my level, it is on ... : Lol:

I'm just reporting "rumors" and "bullshit" played on Quanthomme or others I have traveled a lot, where sometimes when there would be a burst of energy unusual (exotic?) That appears, there would be a drop in temperature.

I also mocks me your questions.
Because you are not near swallowing it, as even seeing the turn of mobile Mylow, yet you do not believe ...
---
On the other hand it is the case of the content of this message:
Indeed, we have an empathetic synergy between the Hartmann network, the network Curry, Kelly ectoplasm of the cat and the machine, developed by Mylow under the St Perpette carpenter guidelines.
Everything is connected…

Aimed primarily at Comode, so that it continues to unwind. : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 07/05/09, 14:59

Dear Gegyx, we appreciate you very much, but survival on econologie.com and some other sites takes obstacle course, so "some" (not especially éconologues, but rather the people who publish on U tube, etc.) spend their time to swallow snakes to the public. Difficult to sort.

when there would be an unusual power puff (alien?) that appears, there would be a drop in temperature.

drafts, e.g. :D

I also mocks me your questions.
Because you are not near swallowing it, as even seeing the turn of mobile Mylow, yet you do not believe ...
Sorry, Mylow cast doubt everyone with his bizarre behavior. Any video editor is able to fake demonstration seen on U tube, glass table or not. : Evil:

I say, and I solemnly repeat to everyone: if you want to PROVE something, get out of your box and have tested by independent engineers, possibly double-blind. M ^ me the finding of bailiff Jean Marc Moreau is easy to fake. For cons, the day he confided his crate a few skeptics kind Maloche, Christopher Citro or myself, can flush out "the" little if any supernumerary pipe in his car, then we'll talk. (I do not accuse him of cheating, I simply dictates the conditions of our moral support). Same for all sellers of magnets savers and other miracle products.
All scientists will tell you: as an experience "incredible" is not redone in one or more laboratories, we are not believed. The day Quartz or Maloche will remake will be different.

Anyway, we must not delude ourselves: imagine you have found "the" trick that tears:

Either you say nothing and nothing happens to you.
Either you do not know and explain nothing and this is the beginning of your troubles.
Either you take a few precautions, you prove and you show and then it's too late for those who want you poking your invention or destroy it.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

Unread Messageby Capt_Maloche » 07/05/09, 15:15

gegyx wrote:I also mocks me your questions.
... relax. : Cheesy:

Do it turn out, and if it "works" always, I'll see to check and report

Have you looked at the principle of train posted this before? the theory known, proven and rééprouvée prohibited such "operation"

it is therefore to be cautious
0 x