Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Engines or processes over unity, debate and ideas ?Johnson magnetic motor

Myth or reality? The question remains! You decide on this part of the forum, processes such as Tesla's inventions, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...

Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby gegyx » 02/05/09, 13:57

An advice.
If you do not have money to fuck up, get some information first.
: Cheesy:
Of magnets sellers, they must consult a lot before finding the right ..

In view of the questions that you ask yourself, you did not have to see all the videos of the guy.
Howard Johnson plans either ...

At Mylow, useful information is poor and scattered.
There is a pack of more experienced people who have done the same as you without success.
The people overunity.com offered his help and protocol, and he refused to controversy or ...

The magnets seem ceramics, but there is no clear information. Unless you do to understand English in his monologues ...
The horseshoe is less powerful, and oriented N or S in its ends. So the magnet hp not good, and that of the seller, mystery? because the polarity is not indicated, and as for the engines this should be polarities on the bends (diametrically) so not good.
In addition, it is expensive.
The bars should all be oriented with the same pole at the top (H. Johnson) ...
As for the dimensions that I have given above is snitch to watching the video.
Mylow it clear that its magnets have not found ... So surely the old merchant stocks.

With all these clues, the urgency is to first think ... :D

For the horseshoe, you can already experiment with 2 iron bars connected at one end by a magnet ..
0 x

xboxman4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby xboxman4 » 02/05/09, 15:03

No, but anyway I have not in my possession any plan with measurement! When there will, I will!
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby gegyx » 02/05/09, 15:33

Well, you're not ready to find the kit in store ...

It is a search (a hobby), where you have to put some of his, anyway.
: Mrgreen:

Oh yes ! Maybe Ninique (the prey of Internet suckers) will sell in cans plans or to pay Internship? ...
: roll:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby the middle » 02/05/09, 15:36

100% with gegyx for his recent comments ...
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Capt_Maloche

Unread Messageby Capt_Maloche » 03/05/09, 00:11

And by watching the video, we can see that the support (axis) metal vertical is necessarily glued or attached to the dresser, otherwise the mounting will be on the side where are its 2 magnets "static"

Moreover, I can assure that it is not feasible to operate a "magnetic motor" of magnets directly to magnets

Just understand what a magnetic circuit: widely described in the topic "magnetic motors" https://www.econologie.com/forums/moteurs-ma ... t1646.html

I bet there's an engine under the top panel of the chest (or a motor stator responsible for creating a rotating field)

If the guy says otherwise, he presents me his mount, I go away and I made you a report :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^

Remundo

Unread Messageby Remundo » 03/05/09, 00:19

like, Maloche, I think you raise an idea ...

It's child's play to have a field turning under the wooden table ... which is never filmed only from above : Mrgreen:
0 x
ImageImageImage
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby gegyx » 03/05/09, 01:33

If the guy says otherwise, he presents me his mount, I go away and I made you a report
And then you suicidal? : Cheesy:

The museum magnets:
Video (15avril09) showing all his magnets, video annotated by Peskiwi which tells the saga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-U96w5Yu-I

Follow the links at the bottom of the page, there is plenty to do ...
http://www.pureenergysystems.com/store/ ... tor_plans/

I understand his disappointment in finding that Sterling sell his plans $ 25 ...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It is this strong Mylow! : Cheesy:
The 27 April it (cap?) Would have shown his model to Joe Biden, vice current president.
(If it's not promo, for green energy! / Stronger than Elec..)
How (should he say), I will eliminate this fucker shit that will plunge the US into the economic slump faster than expected?
: Mrgreen:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby gegyx » 03/05/09, 17:24

New channel of YouTube Mylow
(Thanks to Quartz for your speed to flush the new Mylow hidden on YouTube)
http://www.youtube.com/user/magneticmotor1

I'm laughing. Mylow has the big potato with all the comments and how its history has blown up.

Good fraud is not in the drawer where the monitor is stored is not the steam generator is not the cat snores, the ceiling fan is not running. There remains only the micro motor in the rotor ...
I think this sincere guy from the beginning. This seems "a case" (But many have theirs). It took one case, to be interested in Johnson for a while, to have the patience to adjust his magnets, to fall on the suitable, and that it turns. He is blessed by the gods. A nod to ET?

On the latest videos he shows more and more his face, then the photo with Joe Biden, and there, he shows off, getting upset and saying it's a fake (Funny enough on the end)
He said he never asked for money, or assert any surunité.
: Arrow: It is a way to hedge in case it would have been pressure.
---
The mobile appears to rotate slower than the latest videos?
-The Bracket seems to be not to pile diameter.
-L'aimantation Stators wears.
-The Pile of micro motor is used ( :| ).

What bothers me is that it seems to run his machine during the footage: it is extraordinary that rotates from 8 minutes ...
He does not let it run day and night for a week? It would have the heart net.

To be continued... : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 03/05/09, 18:20

What bothers me is that it seems to run his machine during the footage: it is extraordinary that rotates from 8 minutes ...

This type seems to be impatient, and that the machine turns over some seconds is well.
The glass table is already an answer to a lot of accusations, that said, it seems to me that there actually 2 staggered stators and interactions are likely very low, otherwise the board would have broken long Figure because the bulk of the support is low to maintain this large plateau
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby jam » 03/05/09, 18:46

He does not let it run day and night for a week? It would have the heart net.

You had to watch and listen carefully to the other videos. He says he let it run more than 26 hours before stopping.
He also said that the magnets démagnétisaient over time. This is understandable given the kind of magnets (the ceramic pluparts).

This video is still very convincing.
0 x