Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Engines or processes over unity, debate and ideas ?Bedini machine

Myth or reality? The question remains! You decide on this part of the forum, processes such as Tesla's inventions, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...

Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
molux
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Bedini

Unread Messageby molux » 09/05/07, 17:48

Hello,

A big thank you all for your nice remaques, it's been fun.
Regarding issues of "over unity" I try to answer them here:
http://www.syscoil.org/index.php?cmd=nav&cid=8

Concerning the production part of energy must be analyzed a little diagram of the SG for example, then read this article from Tom Bearden, I would translate it but it takes a long time.
http://www.syscoil.org/index.php?cmd=nav&cid=71

Regarding the number of batteries, it can work with a single battery that will not apparently be discharged, but it is necessary to release the radiant energy in a burst tube for example, if not it is directly in the silicon of the 2N3055 that goes a little burn on his sink. The interest of putting 2 batteries is to "visualize" the amount of radiant energy that you generate.
If power supply with a charged battery, you arrive at recharges the battery charge without charge the battery pack, you'll know how much radiant energy to you scratched.

Voila, I hope I have answered your questions, actually I need help translating documents has put online, etc ....
and especially up several replica to ensure sustainability

See you soon

Molux
0 x

elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 10/05/07, 15:17

well, I'll print it and read it tonight, here is already here
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
molux
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby molux » 10/05/07, 18:42

Hello,

I just recencer few suppliers enameled copper wire, the lamps flashing (neon), magnets, etc ... I put ca online tonight

PS: Elephant, not forgetting to recycle your paper ....

A ++

Molux
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 10/05/07, 20:31

fi so I have not even printed on both sides : Cry:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 12/05/07, 18:55

good I started reading 20 pages in English.
I'm only the 3 page is compact: I fall asleep fast! :D

there to drink and eat in these early 3 pages.

not very conventional physics as in this speech, we speak of energy recovery are emptiness and form a negative resistance using the battery .... I like!
I still remember (with the filter of my analysis electronics) before going further that the secret contraption consists of loading the self
where the momment by reaction (Lorentz law) should curb the magnet by a negative resistance, which of course nullify the effect of attraction of the magnet with the self.

Following the next issue!
0 x

molux
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby molux » 13/05/07, 13:55

Hello,

Hey it's it I found fnally supplier of magnets and long lengths of enamelled copper son. I plublié list on syscoil.org, with around € 50 can find the main material for making replica, the rest gets fairly easily.

A ++

Molux
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 13/05/07, 22:22

which is extremely "disruptive" in the pages I've read is that the author explains that there are many currents in a battery: the electron current which normally passes during charging and current lead ions that migrate from one plate to the other, follows a brothel that I have not yet understood between the moment you load and the moment when the ions move all here in beautiful mic mac "vacuum energy", without any figures, any table, any sketch.

I would not go far as to claim that the machine Bedini does not work, but I'm not convinced at all by these comments! i
In my view, it is not here at all!
0 x
molux
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby molux » 14/05/07, 00:25

Hello,

Here's a diagram on which you try to exliquer I believe Bearden called the AC Battery Poping

Click here to see explanation of Bearden

Ca if you can help

A ++

Molux
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 14/05/07, 09:57

in fact, it's not so much what I try to explain, but rather what I am trying to understand :D

on the relationship with the vacuum energy (vacuum energy) I am far from convinced.
0 x
molux
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby molux » 14/05/07, 12:25

Hi Elephant,

Cool to find French who is interested in this process, I hope we will succeed in moving forward ...

- Can you remind me what is already constitute a black hole?
- Can you remind me the level of understanding that one has in 2007?
- Can you convraincre me that there is no latent energy in the experience of SMOT?
- Will you strive against the notion of energy from point zero?

More careful, There are several theses on the functioning of Bedini, each of them will not argue, they suggest theories ...
I think Bedini advance the thesis of radiant energy, Bearden that the ion weight.

I am also very skeptical about the system of Bedini, but in this kind of project, you have to accept to learn new things, even a crash and go for a urluberlu. Here is what drives me to at least try and see with my own eyes:

- The number of replicas
- The literature available since 1970 around these subjects
- Non understanding of blackbody even 2007 by our "great" scientists.
- The work of Tesla

There continues to be confusion about the sacred Over Unity, radiant energy, the COP> 1, the energy of the vacuum, the perpetual movement, etc ...
It is a necessary debate on fondamentallement:

Is what human scale rotation of the earth is a perpetual mouvment?

A ++

Molux
0 x