Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Engines or processes over unity, debate and ideas ?Water Machine => Flotation

Myth or reality? The question remains! You decide on this part of the forum, processes such as Tesla's inventions, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...

Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
molux
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Water Machine => Flotation

Unread Messageby molux » 10/05/07, 21:15

Hello,

We whip me if I'm wrong section or if this topic already been mentioned, I found nothing here on this theme. (See: search button)

Here a video, enough intéraissante, process water on a machine that uses apparently a float process. The machine is accomplished but not completed. Missing the final float conveyor. While I'm septic, I'm really impressed with the idea that (principle) is awesome even if it does not.

http://www.syscoil.org/index.php?cmd=nav&cid=62

I have several remarks (to débatre)

1 - How to hold the water column?
Well it must be plugged up to prevent vasocommunication.

2 - So how to get the float?
A small airlock of the float height

3 - How to get the float of the water column, lowering chain?
Apparently at the end of the video we see one end of the float conveyor motor blow stepper.

4 - Such a small float to 100 200 watts?
I do not think this small float down on the chain can make the light bulbs 2 or so the float is super heavy, and he could pose problem when reassembled

5 - diameter of the column?
As a practical reason for the recovery of the floater, why is the column ~ stack pile the size of the floater? an idea?

6 - Skeptical on re-entry water floater?
Bizarre that the video is cut (mounted) battery at the time of entry into the water of the floater, would it be the same floater that goes up the column down the chain?

7 - Other video or replica?
Are you aware of other video or replica of this system?

8 - The source?
This video has uTube with the source: www.steon.orgI think not that this is the right source, Z'en penssez what?

I love the view of econologiens on the beat ...

Molux
0 x

crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby crispus » 10/05/07, 21:57

Hello,

It is very well, it is understood that the inventor wants to admire his achievement, but it could also share sadéconvenue because there is a carefully hidden bug ...

Just read the comments: "only the video will loop, not the machine."

Someone said the same thing as me, but in another language:
In plane language, every time the buoy gets to the top it displaces the water at the top of the tube. By closing the water down and down the tube, you leave the water level. Guess how much energy it takes to reset the water level.

[Quote = crispus] Whenever the upper airlock opens to let a ball, the ball goes up but suddenly the same volume of water than the ball down.

When the lower part of the chamber opens, the same phenomenon: a volume of water equivalent to that of the ball is pushed back into the lower reservoir.

In short, after the passage of a few bullets, water levels will be balanced and the system will stop. [/ Quote]

See the discussion about it. It starts here:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/m-h-d-magn ... html#48033
0 x
molux
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby molux » 10/05/07, 22:40

Hi Crispus

I do not see where he talks about this machine on the link you gave me. I did all the indicated forum and I saw nothing (maybe I'm blind)

If we share the principle that a single float turns on the machine, and its descent is sufficient to operate the lock and not not float conveyor. I do not get your water volume displacement history. Can you explain me if re please?

Molux
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby crispus » 10/05/07, 23:09

The post of captain returns here:

http://bidouillages.free.fr/colonne.html

The alternative is that the chain conveyor is placed in water on the block diagram, which uses ping pong balls.

To maintain a higher water column than the rest of the tank, it is imperative to a lock system, and this is where it gets: the water goes down into the airlock when the float rises there. In a few laps the water levels are balanced.
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby ThierrySan » 11/05/07, 00:07

Turn around to the subject: "Perpetual Motion", or "magnetic motor" of this forum, you will find some things there ...

The float remains standing in its entry into the water because it is weighted at its bottom. Note that the portion of air (or other thing of the foam for example) contained in the float must be greater than the overall weight of the float, so that the latter floats.
Why has it you used a column as wide as the float ?! Ben I think it is only the latter remains strictly right. But I think this brings inconvenience ... See what Crispus explained a little earlier: that the float moves in the column, it is mandatory that a mass equivalent water moves into the lower tray . Thus, I will fall to a pressure equivalent to the buoyancy of the float acts on the upper part of the column. Thus, the float is in its idle mounted because the pressure exerted on the upper part of the float in the column seeks to down through the clearance between the float and the water column. Thus, if one uses a larger game, the float should rise faster.
When the float is in the lock of the top of the column, you will always lack an equivalent volume of water in your column that it will compensate at one time or another ... (see what explains Crispus)

I hope not to have too tell bullshit ... But correct me if this is the case!
0 x

molux
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby molux » 11/05/07, 01:24

Hello,

I pondered a bit about it, I get it, it's obvious in fact, I do not know why I have not seen before.

For those who have not pipgé, here is the view from the height of a system sas

A - Energy Creation
The float drops and causes the generator, it generates a power Pg

B - lift
After its descent, the plogeur rushes into the water column, the float rises only

C - Sas
lock closure

D - Conveying
The conveyor deposits the float on the chain, it consumes power Pc. Removing the float of the column, there remains a lack of water, replaced with air

E - Filling
Fill the void with water from the bottom tank. The pump consumes energy Pp

We imagine that

Pg <Pp + Pc + friction

What would happen if we took off Pp?

Pg <?> + Pc friction

Concretely remove Pp (remove the pump) induces either a water tank to fill, or the machine is mounted in hole next to a stream, below the river, etc ....

I think we arrived at a gas plant, water surplus will be lost or groundwater, and return to the views of different friction may be shabby but we get to use that damn creek. A simple paddle wheel ferrai probably better!

In conclusion: A nice troll
0 x