Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Engines or processes over unity, debate and ideas ?The machine to cure cancer: Myth or Reality?

Myth or reality? The question remains! You decide on this part of the forum, processes such as Tesla's inventions, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...

Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
pierre3131
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby pierre3131 » 16/02/10, 20:56

Obamot wrote:I do not see what I could find more than what is available in particular through the library of the university and its network interconnected with several universities ...

So enlighten us with information and accurate results, and we'll talk ...

Because the internet can also be used to disseminate all sorts of things more or less scientific and / or effective.

Things that are not in college networks? easy :
4 Gernez the books are available at this address into several pieces: http://biomedecine-theorique.com/3.html,
and a summary among others: http://catholiquesdu.free.fr/CORPUS/SIT ... Resume.pdf
However, I concede you that the old articles or dissertations, or available free research reports, it does not run the streets, virtual memes, and this is where the curiosity of students or teachers should (that is conditional yes, unfortunately) be the strongest.
(There is a life outside the university!)
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Obamot » 16/02/10, 22:28

Personally I have absolutely nothing against. Quite the contrary. It is true that it seems clever.

Now since the protocol was made public, there should be thousands of people who should be able to testify.

The problem is that obviously we can not detect / test 16 unfortunate cancer cells lost in the body. Therefore we are reduced to more or less unverifiable statistics and face conjecture.

I run track (To tell you how much I'm not hostile)
A good way would be to take a test group (which would apply the protocol) among patients who actually cure cancer by conventional means. It would take another test group (with the same selective) or you apply the same protocol while giving placebo instead of active substances. The statistical result would be probably indisputable.

But obviously NOTHING opposes what one identifies the causes of different types of diseases including cancers, either, is not it? .... : Cheesy: : Wink:
0 x
"The important thing is not the path to happiness, the important thing is the way" - Lao Tzu
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Cuicui » 16/02/10, 23:30

According to Mr. Gernez, cancer, or whatever its causes, can develop if the immune system no longer able to destroy cancer cells and prevent their multiplication and developing tumors with blood supply.
By testing the quality of the immune system of a subject, one could know if he runs or not a cancer risk. When in doubt, the annual salary appears as a good precaution.
This obviously does not prevent to avoid exposing the body to cause cancer agents (substances or harmful radiation, poor diet, psychological stress).
Last edited by Cuicui the 17 / 02 / 10, 10: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Obamot » 16/02/10, 23:44

It's been a long time that doctors (of "conventional" medicine ...) test immune responses of patients, but the results they keep them for themselves (they did not communicate especially thresholds for example ...) is secret "defense"...

Those who have a lab in their office are very rare, I had the opportunity to see under the microscope, the blood cells of my wife, in the our ... But he is concerned about the causes, we demand our what our food and treats us upstream ...
0 x
"The important thing is not the path to happiness, the important thing is the way" - Lao Tzu
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Oiseautempete for info

Unread Messageby dedeleco » 02/03/10, 01:18

On BBC testimony at the end after a critical article about the Omega 3 helpful in case of shortage in our food:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8543172.stm

I live in a fishing town. Salmon is everywhere. I eat lots of salmon on my doctors recommendation. When I do not, my arthritis gets worse very quickly. When I eat it at least 6-8oz of it 2-3 times a week, arthritic pain and symptoms do --other sccm to Greatly diminish over 2-3 weeks. I do not know about Omega-3 and All That, goal if salmon HAS The Highest concentrate of it, Then maybe there's something to it.
Larry Weinberg, Gold Beach, OR USA

Can be useful for you ?????
But the effect takes to 2 3 weeks like hyperactive children.
Mackerel have more allergenic but if not fresh !!
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Obamot » 21/03/10, 17:21

... To 2 3 weeks is very short to get out of a situation carrence. One sees for example the first encouraging signs after two months (for a patient with allergies for example) and it is only after one or two years that the subject went out of business ...

But consuming omega-3, 6-omega, omega-9, it would not be enough, but it's a good start if you avoid fatty acids "trans"...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Cancer Cure Machine: Myth or Reality?

Unread Messageby Janic » 29/07/17, 19:54

to see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLA0kUS5g4g
the systematic screening of cancer: a scam?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyRIZ87mjQ4
cancer, gernez, the chemotherapy scandal
0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" Exnihiloest