Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Engines or processes over unity, debate and ideas ?The machine to cure cancer: Myth or Reality?

Myth or reality? The question remains! You decide on this part of the forum, processes such as Tesla's inventions, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...

Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Obamot » 10/02/10, 15:51

Well, there it goes into the large amalgam ... : Cheesy: In fact you are a chemist?

Resume and try to see clearly! It must set priorities. On the one hand you say that the environment would not play (Okinawa) and another that genetics have a more considerable role ...

What is needed is to prioritize. It is recognized that there are problems in hereditary diseases. But the Food and of Immunity that does not play a very big role. The essential problem is the issue of carrences. If the mother is carrencée, then yes there are possible transmission of certain weaknesses. But in the vast majority of cases, it stops there. Because even an adult having been carrencé can get healthy after correcting its power (I am an example).

For cancer, there were already tumor at the time of Paleolithic ... (including brain, according to the example I know of a cranial deformation characteristic of box).

100% agree to a "principle of precaution lying" about GMOs (not just for humans, but also for the rest of nature ...).

You can add many other things including cooked poiraux, carrot ... 8)
0 x

oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: ever try taking mins salt

Unread Messageby oiseautempete » 10/02/10, 18:32

dedeleco wrote:Given the number of deaths by blood surge and the difficulty of industrial foods with less salt (half !!) it is very difficult not to eat with too much salt.
I cooked my me my bread and mixed vegetables almost without salt.

Caloric restriction is not a joke
my beautiful mother who always had a reason for not eating any meals prepared us (she has a hernia in her stomach which reduces its volume), with 95ans confirms this scientific fact. His brother died in 40ans before getting drunk and smoking too confirms that genes are not the right explanation.

The long known that salt is only one factor quite minor in the overvoltage problems: my grandmother had twice the normal voltage used virtually no salt in his diet for more than 50ans and it never lowers its voltage so far, and it did not forbid him to reach 90ans walking without a cane and with his wits until the last months of life ... his brother, sports which had an iron (never sick) never smoked nor drank and lived bio AZ has always (self-sufficient in food), died at 58ans myocardial ... like what should not be based on assumptions or misleading comparisons ...
For my part I never eat without salt because the food is so hideously bland, besides the body needs salt, especially if one is a physical job, so that you sweat, which we leads to caloric restriction, which is a huge hoax invented by macrobiotistes who do no physical work, besides they are too small to make a lasting, see fall into the apples of starvation if they do not eat in time and hour...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

eat organic decrease cancers among farmers

Unread Messageby dedeleco » 11/02/10, 02:32

There is statistical and therefore there are contreexemples.
You are addicted to excess salt as you write "never without salt because the food is so hideously bland" while moderate salt (you forget the essential potassium in vegetables) is very nice, just detoxify you !!
The denial is typical for smokers as before.
You seem to like some good food !!
We eat according to their energy expenditure obviously.
Calorie reduction is very studied and scientifically proven in detail. Read armada scientific papers carefully, this is not a joke.
Obesity is becoming an epidemic unhealthy because of "junk food", you only have to walk on the beaches in the summer to see, as with calorie restriction 40 years there was nobody obese yet there were more physical trades for food now !!

Finally eat organic, you will decrease the number of cancer among farmers by increasing the number of organic farmers:
http://www.developpementdurable.com/env ... teurs.html
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: eat organic decrease cancers among farmers

Unread Messageby oiseautempete » 11/02/10, 06:26

dedeleco wrote:You are addicted to excess salt as you write "never without salt because the food is so hideously bland" while moderate salt (you forget the essential potassium in vegetables) is very nice, just detoxify you !!
The denial is typical for smokers as before.
You seem to like some good food !!

Just as a reminder, since you seem riveted to your beliefs that have nothing scientific but which take the hard-sectarianism: the salt is essential to life, the minimum adult dose of 75kg being 2 grams / day. . once salt was a valuable in inland food, and even today very poor people in remote areas spend much of their scarce resources to purchase for themselves and their animals because animals yes also need, besides we noticed wild animals regularly eat highly mineralized ground or brackish water to recover the salt that they lack and ranchers always give salt to their animals as large blocks that animals lick when they feel the need.
Salt is absent in vegetables when potassium is not a salt, but an alkali metal ... should not mix everything ..
salt deficiency is also dangerous to see more, than the excess ...
yes I like good balanced and tasty food and I would not spoil it to please the ayatollahs of macrobiotic nutrition, in fact I know and they all sickly facies and the gray pallor visibly multicarencés and their children are stunted and are hard to see ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby sen-no-sen » 11/02/10, 14:03

The protocol of Professor Gernez, you know?
The latter is the discoverer of the stem cell (still!) And developed a protocol that reduces almost 90% risk developed cancer.
There is a video available on the internet "the scandal of the century" exciting, a must see, it explains very well the principles of development of cancerous cells and how to get rid of.
NB: Professor André Gernez is a genuine scientific (he received the Schweigart prize awarded by 1979 40 400 professors and Nobel Prize in medicine) and not a fan of pseudo-science, as is often the case in such field.
0 x

dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

response to oiseautempête

Unread Messageby dedeleco » 11/02/10, 14:13

You are right: we need sodium salt but as for water, even essential, it takes but not enormously excessively.
In the Sahara washed by occasional violent storms for over 30millions years all the salt left in the sea and thus the salt shortage is total and therefore its value is enormous work (thousands of Km caravans)! !
Same for the necessary water, but excess 10 to 15litres day, you will die even faster with an excess of salt !!! Your irrepressible need salt, to the point of taking too much, is a memory of your ancestors (same as mine) Sahara missing salt and stored the excess to offset future periods of shortage !!
The striking obesity tribes missing fat or chronically sugar has the same origin as now we have profusely for a cheap price!
In fact for the tray without being a chemist, we learn that the sodium salt is formed of more alkaline metal sodium as potassium below in the periodic table. Put the metal sodium in the water and you have an explosion and fire !! A little less with the metal potassium. We need a good balance as sodium potassium chloride.
Plants need as we and all living beings and therefore the mixed vegetables were the good salts contrary to your assertion !!
Given your literary energy against the "ayatollahs of nutrition" it would be useful to make the effort to gradually change your nutritional habits only to find the true taste with little salt in food that is not "then a blandness awful. "
I remind you that all the chefs in the world with bad food or rotten, compensate by putting plenty of salt that mask the bad taste !!
Vegetables with salt needed but not too much (a little more than your 2g per day) are very good with their true taste !!
You take a lot more than a day and 2g my side while eating the same cheese bio too salty (not found with less salt) I blithely exceeds the floor of 2g day!
Try changing your habits with good natural taste of a most varied food possible, without feeling under the ayatollahs, to see which can decrease your inflammation causing your "arthritis for 20ans".
Finally if one does not like you and 1m90 88 Kilos (body index a little high but not excessive), no "all sickly facies and the gray pallor visibly multicarencés and their children are stunted and are barely see..."
Finally, according with "my beliefs that have nothing scientific but which take the hard-sectarianism" I remind you that the scientific brave and his employer that has demonstrated (based on many scientific studies) and repeated that excess salt kills 25000 people a year, have suffered the trials, and this type of vilification by the lobbies of the powerful salt. He won with success for him and his employer kept him !!
The truth scientifically proven even wins against very powerful and eventually be known.
Finally the same lobby mechanisms have prevented 20ans during 30 to recognize the dangers of asbestos (over 100000 eventually died) and also those of tobacco even more catastrophic to the point we realize more and more the same harmful effects the entourage who do not smoke !!
Hope these comments will be helpful.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

sen-no-sen to try immediately

Unread Messageby dedeleco » 11/02/10, 16:03

Thank you for this fundamental and crucial info staggering that I did not know.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5pt6y ... le-16_tech
and the following 5.
Dogmas are resistant to their stagnation.
The truth is forbidden impact of 93% of deaths in less because it does not fill hospices !! !!
Only fools internees had no cancer !!!!
The discoverers precursors that block out such indices are eliminated or suppressed even if we let people die !!
We do not speak of them, anywhere !!!
Blackmail the cobalt and suppression of his research.
They tell their scandalous life !!
The great oncologist is a cynical and in any case we will not help you, despite many die !!!
In addition to stem cells, new neurons in adulthood before they discovered apoptosis is the elimination lame or dead cells naturally without saying.
The conspiracy is staggering and I am the only 14634ième to see this phenomenal interview !!!
Already caloric restriction gives much of the effectiveness of this method !!!
You have to listen and apply the video by drinking the lyrics !!
And oiseautempete will treat it as a joke !!
And how many deaths by excessive radiation ??
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby sen-no-sen » 11/02/10, 18:43

Dedeleco Yes, this is a hoax more! (The list is very long !!!).
We could say that the interest is above the nation and its citizens!
Miss cancer is a real business: radiology radiotherapy, chemotherapy, drugs of all kinds ... payable by the taxpayer who digs the "hole" of social security (or the abyss canyon term would be more appropriate).
This same hole in Social Security (desired course) which enables large influx of money to the mutual insurance groups and other private health ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The truth is that difficult to know

Unread Messageby dedeleco » 11/02/10, 23:57

Everything must verify consistency of statements, articles and even check the same self affirmations on mice at least for Gernez.
Scientific truth requires a lot of work all find repeated its existence.

Read more objective about the pros and cons:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A9_Gernez

http://fr.wikiquote.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A9 ... 29.2C_1968

also
http://fr.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jean-Pierre_Willem

In 160ans we will know what is true and what is false, as Sammelweiss discoverer of aseptic to 1840, a scandal which increased mortality 30 2% to%.
Read also the life of Sammelweiss who died with the greatest scandal of his discovery.
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignace_Philippe_Semmelweis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignaz_Semmelweis

The number of deaths in childbirth rose from 30 3% to% by washing their hands out of the autopsy room !!!

Gernez but failed to convince with huge mistakes that sank some remarkable ideas !!
Could not believe it, he claims too many simple solutions to very complex disease.
But he offered free tracks prove convincingly and which were confirmed at times !!

Something revealing too.
The film "the scandal of the century" taking theses Gernez was directed by Jean-Yves Bilien.
If one searches on his name, there are only parallel healers sites and medicines.
If one seeks independent confirmation Gernez ideas, we only find him !!! Not credible!

The work of journalists is to check the truth of the statements, but they are like us, fallible and prone to follow what seems confirmed by the greatest number.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby sen-no-sen » 12/02/10, 13:38

Nothing prevents us from practicing doctor Gernez protocol (the young is practiced for millennium, take a look at the hermit of Mount Wudang in China who live mostly centenary with a special diet and the assiduous practice of the arts martial ..) because it is safe, it is a simple food reduction 3 weeks in spring and possibly a second course in Autumn with multi-vitamin supplement (see the sites on the subject).

After about the veracity of the facts: if we take the official strength recommendations is clear that it will in the same direction (healthy diet, reducing sugar, salt etc ..), but being much more blurred.
Given that this protocol is virtually costs nothing it would be foolish not to test (especially a dry period does not hurt anybody especially in these times of obesity.)

After it is clear that we must not fall into the pseudo science (scientific Gernez is authentic), but do not be lulled by the dogmas of our profitable times for the laboratory.
0 x