Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Engines or processes over unity, debate and ideas ?GENERATORS ON-UNIT

Myth or reality? The question remains! You decide on this part of the forum, processes such as Tesla's inventions, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...

Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 30/08/04, 20:01

I copy here the beginning of the discussion: go!
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 30/08/04, 20:13

by patou the 23 / 08 / 2004 / 09: 30

gentleman
I am very intérreser your article.j'essaye for several months to a meg without getting good résultats.J'ai thought to simpler by taking reference on patent Flynn.Il Joe comes to vary the magnetic field magnets with coils supplied with 2 50 hz.J'ai wound on a transformer primary coils and toroidal 2 2 secondaires.Mais coils with or without magnets, I always losses ever gains.Je just please ask for conseils.J 'would have the address of the author of the article.Recever Mr. my thanks and greetings distiguées
patou
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 30/08/04, 20:13

by ignoring the 23 / 08 / 2004 / 17: 29

Good evening sir .I answered you regarding assembly you tried to do, being as I am the author of the article you have read on the site, you will understand that I am in the same case that you practically, but no découragement.Si you searched the Internet you could see the cohort patent facts on the subject .I flynn been on the site and actually you have not taken the easier that is not either as difficile.Personnellement for me I almost find myself a little bit ahead of you but we are facing the same probleme.Je think the secret of it lies in 3 .1 specific points: a transformer of very very good quality, 2: one or neodymium magnets for a very powerful induction field, 3: primary coils to be easy to fit perfectly
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 30/08/04, 20:14

by ignoring the 23 / 08 / 2004 / 18: 17

(I'm sorry I had a problem) parfaitements adjusted to the frequency you use resonance frequency of the voltage you send to your coil diameter of the wire ect .... order obtain a higher electromagnetic field to field induced by the magnet on the carcass (transformer) .I want to point out that patent flynn and also a MEG but double rocker is 2 magnets; if you remove a magnet you have a MEG it is what I I said in my article .You do not gain 1 for several reasons: you must have your primary coils completely out resonnance frequency of your transformer (imperative), 2: probably too large wire windings (too much consumption) 3: not enough because more turns you off in frequency greater your turns; you must imperatively your coils produce on the crest of alternation or alternating half (depending on your installation) same field magnet or higher, more is better than less, and especially consume the least iNTENSITY POSSIBLE, after that depends on the voltage you want utiliser.Vous can can be (it gives me ideas) take one of the magnets you want to use, a number of winding turns per pulse and see if your coil up around a metal core happens to repress the magnet (pole negative or positive pole) presented in front .if you use the face AC switch a diode in series with your reel to try, by reversing the diode creating a south pole or north pole on your coil when you turn the power you need or increase the attraction with the magnet or create a violent repellent effect (always with the least possible intensity; therefore turns to 50 HZ.Vous can then try to trace your coils fed with a positive alternation the half and the other half with alternating negative, I do not know how your installation is done. your secondary trial basis must have such time or 2 3 times the number of turns of the primary coils; if you do not put the magnet and no loads on the side you will find 2 or 3 times the input voltage but very little intensity by cons with the magnets in place if you have the miracle of varying the flux of the magnets on the frame so be VERY IMPORTANT or you put them .DANGER fingers BIG DANGER.Je think it should not be easy produce an electric generator, but try to immerse your mind ideas of the patent for Galey well comprendre.Je'm like you I hope a miracle surfer will come and give us the right solution to create our expectation bobinages.En made like me do not be discouraged.
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 30/08/04, 20:15

by ignoring the 26 / 08 / 2004 / 22: 09

Response to Patou.Monsieur goodnight, decidedly ideas pratiquements consistent and going in a common direction comprehension.J'ai read your short report more qu'interressant.par against it are a few things that can be discussed.
1.you say the consumption does not change yet I put 4 magnets ect .... if you talk about the consumption of the field repulsion coils obviously the conso does not change these are electromagnets no more and no less why should it change? You read the Galey patent it specifies "a number of turns high on the repulsion coils with fine wire to get the most powerful repellent field possible" you are talking about a 1.2 Tesla magnet so the field of your primary coil must Give the same impulse power. And this is true as you make it understand with a load on the secondary or secondary consumption increases and why? Because mounting behaves like any ordinary voltage converter and why? Therefore the flux of the magnets does not tilt and does not induce the secondary coil (s) DO NOT FORGET THAT THE MAGNETS REPLACE YOUR PRIMARY AND IF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT PUMP ON THE FLOWS INCREASED POWER CONSUMPTION.With magnets c It is true you are right it is not necessary to have very powerful magnets because one risks to over-saturate the transform and one can have problems of displacement of the flux of the magnet that would surely require This is the problem I encounter and I am going to intercalate amagnetic wedges between the magnet and the structure. Besides Galey gives for 2KWs of energy a magnet ferrite of 75 gram.Cela Seems a little light but finally, why not if the adaptation is PERFECT? At another time you are talking about the secondary outputs on the FAMEUX MEG I am like you I ask the question WHY GO TO VOLTAGE OUTPUT FROM 1000 v; 1500 v ect ..? I think this is an absurdity and I maintain it for what it serves ?? I am not a very competent theorist but remain in simple logic. If you have a 50 v 150 ma cosommation on impulse coils why Make an output winding of 1000 v on 20 ma (if your editing works OH !!! miracle) let's take a normal ratio for example of transformation 50v x 0.150 = 7.5 watts and the secondary 1000v x 0.020 ma = 20 watts we have a 2.5 report which is very honorable, we want a normal and logical output and we take an output in 70 v for example we get 0.285 ma which mainly allows to verify the principle of self-power closes the loop and it Remains the energy to be consumed, the explanation is naive and simple but it had to be said then why to go for 1000 v, 1500 v ect ... one makes say what one wants an oscilloscope in this case , With static and other voltage .... .I recommend you to impregnate the patent GALEY it explains this in an excellent and understandable way. I thank Christophe for putting it on his site. Soon JC, keep me informed thank you.
0 x

Christophe

by patou the 25 / 08 / 2004 / 18: 34

gentleman
Thank you for your explanation.
I lost time because I try to reproduce different MEG.J'ai utillisé
the transformers of very mausaise qaulité, especially three phase tranfos
which I excluded entirely the central leg
for positioner magnets and coils.
With those around I had a lot of losses, so I took a trans ring
magnetic section 16.5 cm carré.il
works very well with 50 0.3 hz volts per turn is giving us an induction of a tesla.Ce surprises me (putting magnets) the consomation hardly changed, yet I met 4 40.20.10 neodymium magnets force 1.2 tesla more 8 samarium magnet, all these magnet in direct contact with the soft iron transfo.Je thought saturated flow magnétique.Sur other transformers I was quickly saturated.
I will now copy the most interesting sentences on Nesus (French edition n'31)
the mechanical device was often said that Joe had only fynn developed and the meg with electrical features, was différent.Mais fynn careful consideration of the patent shows that such is not the case, and this is what is written : the system shown in Figure 45 4 uses a control coils anda single permanent magnet as that shown in Figure uses x 45 2 2 control coil and aimants.Le flows, which would normally be provided by a primary coil is here produced by the magnets and coils convertisent control, according to an original mode, the static flow into a stream variable.Les 2 2 devices using secondary coils.
By alternating the polarity of the control coils during a cycle, one of the areas of trvail is the seat of an increasing flow
and the opposite work area is the seat of a descending flow, and during the next cycle, the process inverse.Il resulting in secondary coil a voltage induction.
The novelty of this discovery lies in that the primary flow producing the voltage the voltage in the secondary coil is supplied by the magnets is
MUCH MORE IMPORTANT than in the primary coils. It is also illogical to use the single flux field model while the dual flux field multiplies the yield per duex, without increasing the unit's catch.
Regarding the reproduction of electrical systems in flux cores oriented rates, it should be noted some details IMPORTANTS.PAR SEXEMPLE? SHOULD USE OF CERAMIC MAGNETS EIGHT GRADE? IN ORDER TO AVOID THE FLOW IN THE NOYAU.Une common error SATURATION which wastes time in many experimenters débutants.Le need powerful magnet to get results on the unit is as much a myth as false to use a new physical
but it may be that the greatest secrecy of electrical devices, one that requires several long conventions of non-disclosure before being made public is the serial looping of the input and output circuits. The revelation of this technique comes down to placing the basic MEG methodology in the public domain.
Some analysis clearly shows the reason for the specification of circuit.Si the output circuit is closed when the input circuit is activated, the energy of Etree simply leaks into the output circuit, as in a transformer ordinaire.Alors no reverse effect occurs and the field of the magnet remains static in the na temps.On while an ordinary transformer with reduced efficiency, due to the saturation of core flow magnet.
This is an important feature to raise about the Flynn.Si of device you order as a normal scientific equipment, optimizing it poses no problem particulier.Par exemple.ajouter turns the output coils back to have more voltage and less intensity; exactly what is predicted by standard equations of école.L'augmentation voltage input higher reverse gears, and consequently a higher rate of change of magnetic flux, hence results in a higher output absolute rate but limited Time Offer up to the limit of SATURATION CORE MATERIAL.
The translation of Mr.
André Dufour
Mr. Recervez Sincerely

ps: I am not discouraged
patou
0 x
Christophe

Slowrage by the 26 / 08 / 2004 / 23: 51

Hello,
I am starting with salute the authors of these experiments that are really brave, and I find it really great that sgens will move to try to get things done.
I have only 18 years and I do not understand most of the vocabulary used (plus I'm not a roxxor in physics: /) but I'm still curious to see "new" inventions, and I love it bcp which relates to magnetism / electricity.

on this, I am asking you (as you please give details in the article) which is what you can buy magnets such as those used :)
Here, thank you in advance
0 x
Christophe

Patout by the 28 / 08 / 2004 / 16: 33

response to ignorant:
Thank you for all your explications.J'ai tried to push a magnet with several kind of winding, The permeability of soft iron that I use is not satifaisant.Je therefore come to ask for French addresses of suppliers of magnetic circuit and magnets.
-I Wonder if you know how maximun flow accept your tesla magnetic circuit.
Thanks in advance
I also thank Christophe

patou
0 x

Back to "motors or processes over unity, debate and ideas? "