Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Engines or processes over unity, debate and ideas ?and me??

Myth or reality? The question remains! You decide on this part of the forum, processes such as Tesla's inventions, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...

Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
chedavid
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby chedavid » 29/09/04, 15:40

so:
my parents own a Citroen BX Turbo Diesel. she 250000 km and we would like to know if, when you talk about normal engine, the method of mixing with the crude vegetable oil works on our vehicle.
on the other hand, I have a mob ', an old Peugeot 103 generation, gasoline, and walking with a mixture of oil two times. that do to pollute less with? I did not understand all your explanations ...
thank you in advance.
david, 15 years.
0 x

Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 29/09/04, 16:37

For BX I advise you to read the .pdf on this page:
https://www.econologie.com/l-huile-veget ... s-120.html

For the mob not much to do .... can be the synthetic fuel? (L 200 5 vegetable oil + L of alcohol burn mixed for a few days and a synthetic fuel is obtained)

Or better: mounting a pantone reactor (see section Project Pantone) on the site.

I am the author of the engineer's report
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

Back to "motors or processes over unity, debate and ideas? "