Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Engines or processes over unity, debate and ideas ?Have you been testing and what are the results?

Myth or reality? The question remains! You decide on this part of the forum, processes such as Tesla's inventions, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...

Search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of the human mind for centuries ...
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Unread Messageby Other » 14/08/07, 19:00

Hello
Ok, so there you talk about the Pantone system is that it?
When you said between 6 and 7 liters 100km you talking about listres of essance? + gasoline or water?

Mercedes 300D (D) diesel he walks to the oil fried potato or gasiol ..
water around the 1litre 100km ..
Oil is not forbidden in America, just a curiosity

Andre
0 x

toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby toto65 » 15/08/07, 23:28

other engine / energy and is about the techniques that I am puzzled and I wonder if there are people among you who have already done tests ...

Ekinoks if you're puzzled that's normal. Lis good title to get into this a little marginal part of the forum.
And to quote Captain Maloche: It works paaas! : Wink:

These processes are often very mysterious and are the subject of much speculation .... So: Myth or Reality? The question remains!
You decide on this part of the forum, such methods as Tesla's inventions, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ... Anyway search of perpetual motion is a "fantasy" of human mind for centuries ...
0 x
Ekinoks
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby Ekinoks » 16/08/07, 12:20

Christophe wrote:Easily accessible to individuals, but the matter should then fascinate you: https://www.econologie.com/forums/moteurs-ma ... t1646.html

Indeed it is very interested in and very ingenious ^^
Only in practice has nobody managed to spin a wheel without any extra energy?

toto65> ok, so all over unity thing that we track on Quanthomme or the site of Jean-Louis Naudin or dirvers videos here and there, it's bullshit? or at least, no one has tried?
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 16/08/07, 12:57

Ekinoks wrote:Only in practice has nobody managed to spin a wheel without any extra energy?

According to various videos from the Net ... if !! : Mrgreen:

But I doubt even true ...

By cons if you want to test a simple system I advise you to do the SMOT ... it has all the info on the website of JL Naudin ...
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby stef5555 » 16/08/07, 13:46

Christophe wrote:
Ekinoks wrote:Only in practice has nobody managed to spin a wheel without any extra energy?

According to various videos from the Net ... if !! : Mrgreen:

But I doubt even true ...

:? Ben can prove to me that there was ca be less silly and despite that I am convinced that ca na may exist seen anyone anything concrete set apart the videos on net.Je just asking a question, with all videos that on the net we see, how is it that it ny has been nothing concrete ??? do not tell me the money because some supposedly inventions should not be expensive. So for me all announcing videos on the units and all the blah blah are nothing but pure "conn *** e" .Arretons of naive !!!!
0 x

Ekinoks
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby Ekinoks » 16/08/07, 14:20

Christophe> If you advise me to do SMOT is that it works? Because if its not working I do not want to waste time for nothing ^^

stef5555> Yes! I have the same vision as you! and that's why I wrote this post, whether people on the forum already realized EU SAME One of these engines on-unit ...
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 16/08/07, 15:03

Ekinoks wrote:Christophe> If you advise me to do SMOT is that it works? Because if its not working I do not want to waste time for nothing ^^

It not work, it rolls : Mrgreen:
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Ekinoks
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby Ekinoks » 16/08/07, 19:55

Christopher> I just watched this SMOT ... and it has nothing exceptional and there is no on-unit anywhere ... (or so I understood not: ^ /)
0 x

Back to "motors or processes over unity, debate and ideas? "