Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: montages and experimentswhat's up with the zx 1.9 and everything else?

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
reducoil
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby reducoil » 11/10/04, 23:42

Hello,

here I was glad I found this site, I did a lot of research on pantone and all, in order to know what was true and can, but it's not very easy .. .

my question is tjrs: ds pantone assembly, is that the mounting even in him is really interesting or is it just the fact of injecting water that is beneficial? in short

The author of this site and his teacher did a great job by mounting on a car, walking apparemnt well as bcp other people I think I'd like to know a little more about what it is today...

So: passage on the bench? accurate analysis in terms of pollution ??

because if we have good results, for me it would be the first proof (well the first thing seriously) in terms of efficiency (which does not explain the phenomenon tjrs but good) ... and it would be easier disseminate info !!

voila, I just wanted to ca .... and live a little forum!

cordialement,

reducoil
0 x

Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 12/10/04, 00:11

reducoil wrote:Hello,

here I was glad I found this site, I did a lot of research on pantone and all, in order to know what was true and can, but it's not very easy .. .

my question is tjrs: ds pantone assembly, is that the mounting even in him is really interesting or is it just the fact of injecting water that is beneficial? in short

The author of this site and his teacher did a great job by mounting on a car, walking apparemnt well as bcp other people I think I'd like to know a little more about what it is today...

So: passage on the bench? accurate analysis in terms of pollution ??

because if we have good results, for me it would be the first proof (well the first thing seriously) in terms of efficiency (which does not explain the phenomenon tjrs but good) ... and it would be easier disseminate info !!

voila, I just wanted to ca .... and live a little forum!

cordialement,

reducoil

Precisely at the moment ... We are not able to say that there is an effect "Pantone" or not ... or if everything is still in the chamber combustion..ou if water is preconditioned in the reactor (which currently can not be considered water doping as a simple heat exchanger).

Currently no passage bench simply because it is not possible to make a statement on consumption dynamometer (or it must be friends with the prioprio the bench!)

What is certain, by cons is that the injection of water into the engine at a beneficial effect (see pages diffférentes about it on the site)

For the existence of a pantone fact, I suggest you read my report, I know it's 117 pages long but it allows to fix some bases .... and have some ideas scientific + s in the bush disinformation what the net ... as against the interest of the mounting 100% pantone pollution is obvious (see report page and "pollution") at a much lower cost than cata pots .... then I ' would like to know or it blocks !!

Voila!
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
reducoil
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby reducoil » 13/10/04, 19:44

yes indeed I had already tried to download but I can not ... yet I could download the "experiment" of 60 pages, so it's weird.

In fact one of my friends has just launched the project to know the technique and I think he even hope to make a precise analysis of gas (in the lab) to determine the gain in terms of pollution. But right at the moment is not the. In short all that to say that an official study of your car could probably be very helpful, but I understand that it is not very easy.

Me in all this, and despite my research, there tjrs kkchose that escapes me ... Because industrial today they even qd any interest in finding solutions "easy" to reduce pollution ...
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"