Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: montages and experimentsUnite: Greater East Region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 08/11/04, 21:00

The people of the great East, Alsace Lorraine, Belfort ... can organize here!

Thank you indicate in the 1er message:
- Your exact location
- The means (human financial equipment) you want to bring the building
- At what level you want to intervene in the "union"
- Remember to think of your friends who have may be no access to internet and speak on their behalf.
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

sentzich57
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby sentzich57 » 09/11/04, 22:23

Hello

I service technician and I "key" in all areas.
Electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, welding, turning, etc ... except in the "sales pitch" and the literary.
So please escuser me in advance for any mistakes I would commit.
Anyways
I AM ON IT
For over a year I read every email and various doc research pmc.
I'm being mounted on pmc a single cylinder diesel engine from Hatz 4mois.
It's long but it surely advance.
I'm not much available but if we find a workshop near my home why not.
I even offers a room with a super generator 15kva sorting.
A restart before pmc tests.
Because for me it is clear that all tests should be performed on a GE (electogène group)
I can make many mechanical parts and solder everything that can be welded.
So if there are volunteers join this forum.

Sentzich57-pmc@yahho.fr
as weird name!
0 x
Jean Christophe 2cv
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby Jean Christophe 2cv » 16/11/04, 17:20

Hello

I'll be quick and brief.

I 33 years
architect south of the Marne is the North? or the great East? : Unsure:
my skills are those of an architect with an optional passion for 2cv and mechanical ...
founding member and treasurer of Deuch Dyane Motor Club of Reims which celebrates its 10 this year. So some knowledge of associations.

I put the little availability that I have to move with you and am ready to be part of a regional group ...

see you soon!
0 x
© © Yours Deuchement
Jean-Christophe
domjob
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby domjob » 19/11/04, 21:31

Hello,

I dominique, 55ans, bio-electrician artisan in Strasbourg. We work with Francis on an old engine 4L intended to cause an electric generator. He turned today for the first time with a little pantone gas 4 ... We are ready to provide us together. Our experiments are conducted in a poorly equipped associative garage. We found a meeting room and expect that fans are manifested here to launch the first!

See you soon
0 x
sentzich57
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby sentzich57 » 20/11/04, 18:53

Hello

I launched the first forum PMC Great East under the name of Sentzich57.
Why Sentzich 57?
Sentzich is the name of a small village in the Moselle (57) in 2km of the Cattenom nuclear power plant.
I think you will locate easily Cattenom.
I'm surprised there is not more enrollment seen all that it tells the PMC yahoo forum.
Anyway, if no one wants to get together in Cattenom, Thionville, Metz,
I would like to join Francis, Domjob to see what we can do to move forward
PMC.
Cepandant I live 200km of Reistett!
See you
JJ
0 x

Blasil10
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby Blasil10 » 21/11/04, 22:03

Good evening,

ok Grand is: I am in Troyes, motivated for quite some time by anything that can reduce auto pollution and possibilities of the Pantone system, which I feel can be used in conjunction with other systems. But there is no point trying to go too fast ..! The 100% H2O ..on hopefully, but it's not for tomorrow ..
Hit a little while in a property renovation: plumbing, electricity ..and also car there some time, the proposed union seems perfect for now to move things to a dimension of national research.
* Share the little experience I have in the Pantonisation for a used generator sets for those so INTEREST: OK.
Soon a Peugeot 205 D should I have this week? My mechanic it also interested
Soon a conference on the subject Pantone near Troyes.
Here . Best regards to all and also in response to Francis.
J.Cl
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 21/11/04, 23:22

One note: if the conference is hosted by a Realdon: FLEE! You do lose your time and money! Boycotez and denounce this scammer!

Otherwise if the conference is free or at an affordable price and it is NOT run by this man! no problem ! Go for it !
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Retroloc
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby Retroloc » 25/11/04, 17:00

econology wrote:One note: if the conference is hosted by a Realdon: FLEE! You do lose your time and money! Boycotez and denounce this scammer!

Otherwise if the conference is free or at an affordable price and it is NOT run by this man! no problem ! Go for it !

I had to hear it.
It certainly already has achievements to its credit.
The trouble is that sometimes it does not answer the questions, sometimes he can not formulate answers.
The trainer's job is either innate or processed but at least one of the two ...

When a subject other than the Pantone, it displays a very personal and contradictory opinions with a listener "warned", it loses all credibility on the Pantone that the listener discovers in question. It's human.
In this case it would be better to shut up.

Similarly, expand on his personal failures, professional and family brings nothing more to the cause, even discredited in the eyes of people "inserted" as they say.

If it sounds wrong in the role of Colonel, that's not why he could not do a good Corporal ...
0 x
John Do57
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby John Do57 » 25/11/04, 20:42

Hi all, :P
I live on Metz and I am interested in PMC and all alternative fuel systems. I am currently trying to create a group in the engineering school where I am studying to experiment and perform measurements on the PMC. I find very interesting the idea of ​​uniting all pantonistes of Moselle (57) or east! : Rolleyes:
a+
jean-do
0 x