- Christophe 24/05/18, 03:00Lilium, the plane electric drone taxi flies away! View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1103
- Christophe 24/05/18, 01:33Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 29 Views 102
- Christophe 24/05/18, 01:21Slug View the latest post Answers 18 Views 204
- to be chafoin 24/05/18, 01:00Clay ground View the latest post Answers 4 Views 64
- guibnd 24/05/18, 00:50Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 627 Views 24106
- nico239 24/05/18, 00:11The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 394 Views 15568
- to be chafoin 23/05/18, 23:49A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 37 Views 546
- nico239 23/05/18, 23:46Yanni or Laurel the buzzz of the moment View the latest post Answers 1 Views 10
- Eric DUPONT 23/05/18, 23:28Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 365 Views 10283
- Flytox 23/05/18, 23:18[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12551 Views 1628713
- Christophe 23/05/18, 22:58How many nuclear power plant + to ride electric? View the latest post Answers 83 Views 17886
- Ahmed 23/05/18, 22:54Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 18 Views 160
- calousorb 23/05/18, 22:52Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10286 Views 468059
- urok 23/05/18, 22:27Ideal heating ... View the latest post Answers 1 Views 14
- izentrop 23/05/18, 21:49Bread, its history, the reflection of our society View the latest post Answers 7 Views 123
- SixK 23/05/18, 11:36Limitation 70 km / h on the device View the latest post Answers 125 Views 31503
- Diabolorent 23/05/18, 10:46New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 9 Views 902
- Did67 22/05/18, 19:55The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 290 Views 14861
- Ahmed 22/05/18, 19:54Grass as fuel View the latest post Answers 80 Views 1640
- Petrus 22/05/18, 19:40World Energy 2030 projection: reminders for dreamers View the latest post Answers 49 Views 19002
- SEIRMIC 22/05/18, 12:34Is it possible to connect photovoltaic 250w - 24 volts with two batteries 12V40Ah? View the latest post Answers 3 Views 80
- Christophe 22/05/18, 11:49Philosophy: Some quotes to ponder View the latest post Answers 90 Views 78902
- SEIRMIC 22/05/18, 11:45Why does not my 100W Solar Panel fail to charge my two small 12 40Ah solar batteries? View the latest post Answers 67 Views 5611
- Janic 22/05/18, 08:36food choices, omni carni herbivores, VG View the latest post Answers 131 Views 6352
- Regismu 22/05/18, 07:16Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 282 Views 74652
hi I'm Reims I know pmc since 4 years.
I have a bt electroplastie.j'ai in time, I am handy, I try to bring people from the theme of using hvb and then I direct them to the pmc in order to create a group work apply, dedicate the presentation environment with achieving pmc, solar ovens, wind turbines and on-unit etc. I have contacts that would make pmc easy to install from a standard version. If quelq'un to already realize something that makes me the knowledge we can meet. I also contacted the tanneries, the sqautt dijon, they project is to install a pmc on diesel vehicles already run on oil but there is no knowledge, so we must set up a project .
Otherwise with some farmers Ardennes you will find the 11 18 December and to finish my prototype and then after passing on tractors, everyone is welcome.
In advance thank you for your quick and numerous responses.
And I repond to you all!
The meeting places is you 11 has provizy next Novion Porcien farm four vents.L'heure is not yet fixed, probably 14h, but it may be the world what I see I suggest to those who Viennet on the marl and is to find this before a Reims if you want to be + easy to go there because it is 1 little lost.
This would get to know each other before and we could eat together. in addition I had a contact with a person who has already equipped a small genset on tryoes so I will try to meet him quickly and make it come with the 11.voila I think I've done the trick of what I wanted to say, I leave you my coordinates do not hesitate to call me so that we can organize quickly and in the best way. Thank you @ + everyone
such 03 26 91 12 84 or 06 80 10 97 21
- posts: 46921
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 393
- Contact :
Here is a little moral account to date of the Strasbourg Group:
In 1er place, thanks to Econology to allow everyone to present themselves with his projects and achievements, make himself known to no longer feel alone, encourage meetings, motivate, debate and move forward.
But it is now accelerating or rather move to a higher rate !!
For this, we find reflections of "JCF" very relevant, interesting and lucid
We are excited and strongly encourage you to take into account very quickly in our view.
By who ? ... Is the question. In any case by competent, generous, with the spirit of synthesis and organizing ... and we see that they exist on the forum! ... A word.
Below, to show you where we are:
1 / DESCRIPTION not detailed in our experimental setup (1er real test dated 19 / 11)
It is a 4L engine on frame with wheels.
No charge for the time in the trials.
1 Pantone reactor fed with water by a small carburetor.
The water is heated in a pressure cooker with a cockpit heater connected to the coolant circuit / No bubbler
Valves as always in and out of the reactor. / All the exhaust passes through the reactor we'll insulated with Kaolin.
The gas Pantone happening in the admission after the original carburetor through raiser aluminum.
2 / MEDIA:
Assembly in an associative garage with few material resources.
4 people on the project so far.
3/ PROJETS d'évolution à court, moyen et long termes:
Carburetor reactor replaced by injector
Establishment of a reactor 2éme or more (parallel)
Measuring instruments (pollution, temperature, tachometer, water and fuel flow rates)
Setting up a generator and load tests.
water doping a Rover gasoline, other future tractors and cars, and only if after our successful "test bench" el highlighting effective solutions ... and all forms of communication to raise awareness, awareness, concretely show that it works and vibrating motors and hearts !!!
4 / NEEDS:
A welder and arc and oxy-acetylene (perhaps "Sanchez57")
All measuring instruments (particularly CO / CO2 ...)
Relevant advice to avoid errors or performance already made elsewhere even if it's still worth the experience itself ... and research directions ... so the URGENT need CENTRALISE AND ORGANIZE !! KNOWLEDGE. .. THEN DISTRIBUTE SMART.
Thank you to all the actors of the forum and the project "UNITE"
See you soon,
I contact people Attac to find potential participants and venues on Reims to tinker without success for instant.Samedi is the green of the congress in Reims I'll probably take a little trip to see. If Sunday we go basil10 with a colleague and we saw mounting on very interesting and very good generator travai, l thank you. A video will be available soon perhaps in case tou pictures on it; everyone @ + B) B)
- Similar topics
- Last message
- 94 Replies
- 34583 views
Last message by Guest
View the latest post
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1