Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: montages and experimentsUnite: Greater East Region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Makarov
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Makarov » 26/11/04, 12:47

Hi I deliver my identity and everything! desolated for this kafouillage !!

hi I'm Reims I know pmc since 4 years.
I have a bt electroplastie.j'ai in time, I am handy, I try to bring people from the theme of using hvb and then I direct them to the pmc in order to create a group work apply, dedicate the presentation environment with achieving pmc, solar ovens, wind turbines and on-unit etc. I have contacts that would make pmc easy to install from a standard version. If quelq'un to already realize something that makes me the knowledge we can meet. I also contacted the tanneries, the sqautt dijon, they project is to install a pmc on diesel vehicles already run on oil but there is no knowledge, so we must set up a project .
Otherwise with some farmers Ardennes you will find the 11 18 December and to finish my prototype and then after passing on tractors, everyone is welcome.
In advance thank you for your quick and numerous responses.

And I repond to you all!
The meeting places is you 11 has provizy next Novion Porcien farm four vents.L'heure is not yet fixed, probably 14h, but it may be the world what I see I suggest to those who Viennet on the marl and is to find this before a Reims if you want to be + easy to go there because it is 1 little lost.
This would get to know each other before and we could eat together. in addition I had a contact with a person who has already equipped a small genset on tryoes so I will try to meet him quickly and make it come with the 11.voila I think I've done the trick of what I wanted to say, I leave you my coordinates do not hesitate to call me so that we can organize quickly and in the best way. Thank you @ + everyone
0 x
Be determined not to serve you and this is already free! (La Boétie)

Makarov
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Makarov » 26/11/04, 12:50

Makarov (xavier) Reims street 3 of renfermerie
such 03 26 91 12 84 or 06 80 10 97 21
email: makharov@free.fr :D
0 x
geo-neo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby geo-neo » 26/11/04, 13:01

Makarov hello me it is Fabrice de Reims (Murigny)
I interresser by your project
I will soon have a super five engine in good condition
I am tp agricultural mechanic \
0 x
Makarov
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Makarov » 27/11/04, 12:21

hi neo mailer can you tell me? if you want! @ +
0 x
Leju!
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby Leju! » 27/11/04, 15:56

hello me I'm about Nancy do not know much welding, a little bit mechanics ... very motivated to participate in a project PMC, not very available but I would already meet people in the corner for to talk about it and to see achievements. if it is here ...
0 x

Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 01/12/04, 21:21

I transmits the message Francis who posted the "wrong place" Forum:

Hi all,

Here is a little moral account to date of the Strasbourg Group:

In 1er place, thanks to Econology to allow everyone to present themselves with his projects and achievements, make himself known to no longer feel alone, encourage meetings, motivate, debate and move forward.

But it is now accelerating or rather move to a higher rate !!

For this, we find reflections of "JCF" very relevant, interesting and lucid
We are excited and strongly encourage you to take into account very quickly in our view.
By who ? ... Is the question. In any case by competent, generous, with the spirit of synthesis and organizing ... and we see that they exist on the forum! ... A word.

Below, to show you where we are:

1 / DESCRIPTION not detailed in our experimental setup (1er real test dated 19 / 11)
It is a 4L engine on frame with wheels.
No charge for the time in the trials.
1 Pantone reactor fed with water by a small carburetor.
The water is heated in a pressure cooker with a cockpit heater connected to the coolant circuit / No bubbler
Valves as always in and out of the reactor. / All the exhaust passes through the reactor we'll insulated with Kaolin.
The gas Pantone happening in the admission after the original carburetor through raiser aluminum.

2 / MEDIA:
Assembly in an associative garage with few material resources.
4 people on the project so far.

3 / short, medium and long term evolution projects:
Carburetor reactor replaced by injector
Establishment of a reactor 2éme or more (parallel)
Measuring instruments (pollution, temperature, tachometer, water and fuel flow rates)
Setting up a generator and load tests.

water doping a Rover gasoline, other future tractors and cars, and only if after our successful "test bench" el highlighting effective solutions ... and all forms of communication to raise awareness, awareness, concretely show that it works and vibrating motors and hearts !!!

4 / NEEDS:
A welder and arc and oxy-acetylene (perhaps "Sanchez57")
All measuring instruments (particularly CO / CO2 ...)
Relevant advice to avoid errors or performance already made elsewhere even if it's still worth the experience itself ... and research directions ... so the URGENT need CENTRALISE AND ORGANIZE !! KNOWLEDGE. .. THEN DISTRIBUTE SMART.

Thank you to all the actors of the forum and the project "UNITE"
See you soon,

Francis,
Dominica
Anthony,
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Makarov
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Makarov » 02/12/04, 01:40

Hello !
I contact people Attac to find potential participants and venues on Reims to tinker without success for instant.Samedi is the green of the congress in Reims I'll probably take a little trip to see. If Sunday we go basil10 with a colleague and we saw mounting on very interesting and very good generator travai, l thank you. A video will be available soon perhaps in case tou pictures on it; everyone @ + B) B)
0 x
Makarov
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Makarov » 07/12/04, 00:00

Nice post to remind the meeting of 11 has provizy.donc for those interested (lorraine southern marl etc.) please contact me I will point Tuesday or Wednesday! hi Fabrice has little if you remember!
@ + Late
0 x