- Ahmed 21/09/18, 22:58 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11284 Views 570496
- izentrop 21/09/18, 22:42 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 201 Views 8566
- to be chafoin 21/09/18, 22:41 A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 147 Views 11424
- Ahmed 21/09/18, 21:47 The future of robotics work View the latest post Answers 11 Views 127
- Bardal 21/09/18, 21:47 First hydrogen trains View the latest post Answers 24 Views 273
- Moindreffor 21/09/18, 17:26 lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 209 Views 15817
- nico239 21/09/18, 12:24 New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 173 Views 11338
- nico239 21/09/18, 12:21 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 181 Views 10027
- to be chafoin 21/09/18, 11:41 Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 952 Views 40683
- president13 21/09/18, 11:11 Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 291 Views 81869
- nico239 20/09/18, 23:43 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 137 Views 8967
- Flytox 20/09/18, 23:07 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12834 Views 1704175
- moinsdewatt 20/09/18, 22:26 Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 75 Views 3150
- Christophe 20/09/18, 22:05 Aerial video: machines, flight, landscapes, exploits, crashes View the latest post Answers 185 Views 48499
- Janic 20/09/18, 11:07 The term "GMO" only makes sense legally. View the latest post Answers 10 Views 98
- nico239 20/09/18, 00:28 Finally a garden! Where to start ? View the latest post Answers 12 Views 358
- moinsdewatt 19/09/18, 22:08 Greenland antartique new land upheavals View the latest post Answers 12 Views 5354
- president13 19/09/18, 16:24 CESI with viessmann (vitodens ...) View the latest post Answers 1 Views 40
- president13 19/09/18, 16:18 Solar ECS - over-production ?! View the latest post Answers 23 Views 155
- Janic 19/09/18, 10:07 Water memory was found. Benveniste / Montagnier View the latest post Answers 44 Views 5834
- nico239 19/09/18, 01:24 The laborious path to my hammock: a superb broncier in the Sarthe View the latest post Answers 16 Views 309
- eclectron 18/09/18, 10:27 Prepare the exit ... View the latest post Answers 72 Views 977
- moinsdewatt 17/09/18, 22:52 Germany in 2050 without nuclear View the latest post Answers 225 Views 46874
- moinsdewatt 17/09/18, 22:44 Without debt, the US would explode! View the latest post Answers 12 Views 8412
- Remundo 17/09/18, 22:44 Nicolas Hulot postpones the 50% nuclear decline target set for 2025 View the latest post Answers 58 Views 2687
hi I'm Reims I know pmc since 4 years.
I have a bt electroplastie.j'ai in time, I am handy, I try to bring people from the theme of using hvb and then I direct them to the pmc in order to create a group work apply, dedicate the presentation environment with achieving pmc, solar ovens, wind turbines and on-unit etc. I have contacts that would make pmc easy to install from a standard version. If quelq'un to already realize something that makes me the knowledge we can meet. I also contacted the tanneries, the sqautt dijon, they project is to install a pmc on diesel vehicles already run on oil but there is no knowledge, so we must set up a project .
Otherwise with some farmers Ardennes you will find the 11 18 December and to finish my prototype and then after passing on tractors, everyone is welcome.
In advance thank you for your quick and numerous responses.
And I repond to you all!
The meeting places is you 11 has provizy next Novion Porcien farm four vents.L'heure is not yet fixed, probably 14h, but it may be the world what I see I suggest to those who Viennet on the marl and is to find this before a Reims if you want to be + easy to go there because it is 1 little lost.
This would get to know each other before and we could eat together. in addition I had a contact with a person who has already equipped a small genset on tryoes so I will try to meet him quickly and make it come with the 11.voila I think I've done the trick of what I wanted to say, I leave you my coordinates do not hesitate to call me so that we can organize quickly and in the best way. Thank you @ + everyone
such 03 26 91 12 84 or 06 80 10 97 21
- posts: 47152
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 435
- Contact :
Here is a little moral account to date of the Strasbourg Group:
In 1er place, thanks to Econology to allow everyone to present themselves with his projects and achievements, make himself known to no longer feel alone, encourage meetings, motivate, debate and move forward.
But it is now accelerating or rather move to a higher rate !!
For this, we find reflections of "JCF" very relevant, interesting and lucid
We are excited and strongly encourage you to take into account very quickly in our view.
By who ? ... Is the question. In any case by competent, generous, with the spirit of synthesis and organizing ... and we see that they exist on the forum! ... A word.
Below, to show you where we are:
1 / DESCRIPTION not detailed in our experimental setup (1er real test dated 19 / 11)
It is a 4L engine on frame with wheels.
No charge for the time in the trials.
1 Pantone reactor fed with water by a small carburetor.
The water is heated in a pressure cooker with a cockpit heater connected to the coolant circuit / No bubbler
Valves as always in and out of the reactor. / All the exhaust passes through the reactor we'll insulated with Kaolin.
The gas Pantone happening in the admission after the original carburetor through raiser aluminum.
2 / MEDIA:
Assembly in an associative garage with few material resources.
4 people on the project so far.
3 / short, medium and long term evolution projects:
Carburetor reactor replaced by injector
Establishment of a reactor 2éme or more (parallel)
Measuring instruments (pollution, temperature, tachometer, water and fuel flow rates)
Setting up a generator and load tests.
water doping a Rover gasoline, other future tractors and cars, and only if after our successful "test bench" el highlighting effective solutions ... and all forms of communication to raise awareness, awareness, concretely show that it works and vibrating motors and hearts !!!
4 / NEEDS:
A welder and arc and oxy-acetylene (perhaps "Sanchez57")
All measuring instruments (particularly CO / CO2 ...)
Relevant advice to avoid errors or performance already made elsewhere even if it's still worth the experience itself ... and research directions ... so the URGENT need CENTRALISE AND ORGANIZE !! KNOWLEDGE. .. THEN DISTRIBUTE SMART.
Thank you to all the actors of the forum and the project "UNITE"
See you soon,
I contact people Attac to find potential participants and venues on Reims to tinker without success for instant.Samedi is the green of the congress in Reims I'll probably take a little trip to see. If Sunday we go basil10 with a colleague and we saw mounting on very interesting and very good generator travai, l thank you. A video will be available soon perhaps in case tou pictures on it; everyone @ + B) B)
- Similar topics
- Last message
- 94 Replies
- 35656 views
Last message by Guest
View the latest post
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1