- Janic 17/07/18, 19:59The Earth in 200 Millions of Years? View the latest post Answers 64 Views 4163
- Janic 17/07/18, 19:33The right of a moron to think otherwise View the latest post Answers 14 Views 354
- nico239 17/07/18, 17:01Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 152 Views 3543
- jpbord 17/07/18, 16:36The "Garden of Lazy" in Dordogne View the latest post Answers 139 Views 10817
- Did67 17/07/18, 16:1837 Lazy Vegetable Seed View the latest post Answers 2 Views 31
- Janic 17/07/18, 16:18France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 71 Views 1971
- to be chafoin 17/07/18, 16:00Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10886 Views 519111
- Janic 17/07/18, 16:00Science, pseudoscience, make a difference! View the latest post Answers 35 Views 741
- mca37 17/07/18, 15:45The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 383 Views 20750
- QuentinDida 17/07/18, 11:24P (otager) of P (arouseux) P (artaged) in Champagne View the latest post Answers 26 Views 737
- nico239 17/07/18, 02:22The lazy garden made in northern Elsass View the latest post Answers 96 Views 4395
- thibr 16/07/18, 22:08Pv + micro-inverters = heat DHW ... View the latest post Answers 5 Views 86
- izentrop 16/07/18, 19:43Aero Solar Tour: Central aerothermal Edgar Nazare View the latest post Answers 105 Views 44506
- Flytox 15/07/18, 23:21[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12684 Views 1667779
- izentrop 15/07/18, 01:07Impact of CO2 in the Atmosphere? View the latest post Answers 21 Views 482
- izentrop 15/07/18, 00:33CRISPR-Cas9, man GMO arrives, welcome to Gattaca !! View the latest post Answers 35 Views 2446
- Did67 14/07/18, 19:12New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 129 Views 4726
- Remundo 14/07/18, 11:36Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 44 Views 5295
- Christophe 13/07/18, 22:02manipulation strategy (peoples) in 10 rules View the latest post Answers 171 Views 69473
- moinsdewatt 13/07/18, 20:49Waste, a huge problem View the latest post Answers 4 Views 530
- Christophe 13/07/18, 18:45Construction of a shelter, house, birdhouse in Chauves-Souris View the latest post Answers 35 Views 1292
- Diabolorent 13/07/18, 14:05The hidden face of happiness, documentary View the latest post Answers 18 Views 7018
- xboxman4 12/07/18, 21:43Cardan bike without chain speed View the latest post Answers 10 Views 307
- izentrop 11/07/18, 18:35Troubleshooting dishwasher (cycling pump) View the latest post Answers 3 Views 194
- Moindreffor 11/07/18, 14:12A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 107 Views 9523
hi I'm Reims I know pmc since 4 years.
I have a bt electroplastie.j'ai in time, I am handy, I try to bring people from the theme of using hvb and then I direct them to the pmc in order to create a group work apply, dedicate the presentation environment with achieving pmc, solar ovens, wind turbines and on-unit etc. I have contacts that would make pmc easy to install from a standard version. If quelq'un to already realize something that makes me the knowledge we can meet. I also contacted the tanneries, the sqautt dijon, they project is to install a pmc on diesel vehicles already run on oil but there is no knowledge, so we must set up a project .
Otherwise with some farmers Ardennes you will find the 11 18 December and to finish my prototype and then after passing on tractors, everyone is welcome.
In advance thank you for your quick and numerous responses.
And I repond to you all!
The meeting places is you 11 has provizy next Novion Porcien farm four vents.L'heure is not yet fixed, probably 14h, but it may be the world what I see I suggest to those who Viennet on the marl and is to find this before a Reims if you want to be + easy to go there because it is 1 little lost.
This would get to know each other before and we could eat together. in addition I had a contact with a person who has already equipped a small genset on tryoes so I will try to meet him quickly and make it come with the 11.voila I think I've done the trick of what I wanted to say, I leave you my coordinates do not hesitate to call me so that we can organize quickly and in the best way. Thank you @ + everyone
such 03 26 91 12 84 or 06 80 10 97 21
- posts: 47028
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 409
- Contact :
Here is a little moral account to date of the Strasbourg Group:
In 1er place, thanks to Econology to allow everyone to present themselves with his projects and achievements, make himself known to no longer feel alone, encourage meetings, motivate, debate and move forward.
But it is now accelerating or rather move to a higher rate !!
For this, we find reflections of "JCF" very relevant, interesting and lucid
We are excited and strongly encourage you to take into account very quickly in our view.
By who ? ... Is the question. In any case by competent, generous, with the spirit of synthesis and organizing ... and we see that they exist on the forum! ... A word.
Below, to show you where we are:
1 / DESCRIPTION not detailed in our experimental setup (1er real test dated 19 / 11)
It is a 4L engine on frame with wheels.
No charge for the time in the trials.
1 Pantone reactor fed with water by a small carburetor.
The water is heated in a pressure cooker with a cockpit heater connected to the coolant circuit / No bubbler
Valves as always in and out of the reactor. / All the exhaust passes through the reactor we'll insulated with Kaolin.
The gas Pantone happening in the admission after the original carburetor through raiser aluminum.
2 / MEDIA:
Assembly in an associative garage with few material resources.
4 people on the project so far.
3 / short, medium and long term evolution projects:
Carburetor reactor replaced by injector
Establishment of a reactor 2éme or more (parallel)
Measuring instruments (pollution, temperature, tachometer, water and fuel flow rates)
Setting up a generator and load tests.
water doping a Rover gasoline, other future tractors and cars, and only if after our successful "test bench" el highlighting effective solutions ... and all forms of communication to raise awareness, awareness, concretely show that it works and vibrating motors and hearts !!!
4 / NEEDS:
A welder and arc and oxy-acetylene (perhaps "Sanchez57")
All measuring instruments (particularly CO / CO2 ...)
Relevant advice to avoid errors or performance already made elsewhere even if it's still worth the experience itself ... and research directions ... so the URGENT need CENTRALISE AND ORGANIZE !! KNOWLEDGE. .. THEN DISTRIBUTE SMART.
Thank you to all the actors of the forum and the project "UNITE"
See you soon,
I contact people Attac to find potential participants and venues on Reims to tinker without success for instant.Samedi is the green of the congress in Reims I'll probably take a little trip to see. If Sunday we go basil10 with a colleague and we saw mounting on very interesting and very good generator travai, l thank you. A video will be available soon perhaps in case tou pictures on it; everyone @ + B) B)
- Similar topics
- Last message
- 94 Replies
- 34995 views
Last message by Guest
View the latest post
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2