Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: montages and experimentsBe together ! Overview

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 07/11/04, 12:56

It is here that you can react to the draft CMP Resource union. Here is the email I sent to the mailing list:

Hi all,

After some of your reactions, here's how I see it for "later." Sorry this mail is a bit long but I've tried to address all the points ... Thanks for reading.

The message below confirms my idea of ​​a kind of federation puts the I as an attachment since I agree entirely with this one and that is that as things pouront forward as soon as possible.

1) First your reactions:

They were, to my surprise, rather positive (that Xavier is moderately negative? May be I do not know) ... well it is certain that the "spies and profiteers" of all kinds are silent and remain " silent "... most of you, which finally reacted, have reinforced my mail certe a bit aggressive (but to make people react sometimes it's what it takes!).
I had some reaction in private rather positive but also to me "bring down to earth" and any purely negative seeking to destabilize me! So positives.

So the first point is therefore in the progress of this "union" and sharing.

2) The Organisational

Should be used to better individual skills, I mean by that is not improvised, eg engine. Everyone will best use its own knowledge and skills to best advance the "thing". Some will be more technical, administrative and other more better able to organize meeting, make contacts, make account, etc etc ...

All the skills of motivated people will be welcome but it is absolutely necessary to know how to delegate, to trust and above all not to want to appropriate the system and to quickly make a lot of money ... it is the best way to reduce to nothing a union and this is exactly what our critics expect !! Anyway, given the refusal of the pantone patent the system does not belong to anyone and all that is broadcast on the internet belongs to the public domain! Paradoxically, it is, in addition, that which limits its industrial development.

a) Human Resources

All persons wishing to participate in the joint project will take stock of their skills they can bring to the project. A common information sheet pourait be helpful for this step. Enormous human resources and expertise available among retirees! Most do has asked help to advance the "thing"!

b) Legal

That's how I think the thing pourait best work: several reactive local association grouped in a "federation" to structure national advancement. Advantages: speed and reactivity régionnale exchanges and nationnale, no oligarchy. Disadvantage: heavy to implement, need very competent lawyers, seamless communication and designate "regional leaders". The simplest would be guided simply operating the organizer of the AFM Telethon or the heart of the restaurant: the 2 are nationnaux with régionnales delegation. Obviously join existing associations is possible ...

c) financial & material resources

Money and sinews of war but more than the R & D. Without money we will do NOTHING. I do not think effective way to benevolent: individual skills will have to be paid (not necessarily financially) so more or less fair. Why do some benefit free long working hours of others? Without a "balance" of the cot ... the project will not happen virtuous way! Obviously those who want to be able to do but there is no question that the majority of project stakeholders graciously benefit from the work of other minority! And this is normal!

A self-financing would be the way to give us complete freedom as possible but watch the engine R & D costs expensive ... very expensive. Here are some possible ways of financing:
- Membership fees therefore need for permanent recruitment
- Organization of informative lectures (a price NO STIFF!)
- Donations via "polluthon" ... the idea is launched you think about it!
- Sale of materials / experimental engine ...
- etc., etc...

You should know that the instrumentation of an engine test bed costs about € 150 000.
Proof Have a look at the means of IFP: <a href='http://www.ifp.fr/IFP/fr/espacepresse/Dossier_AutomobileDuFutur/6-2_IFPmoteursOffre.pdf' target='_blank'> http://www.ifp.fr/IFP/fr/espacepresse/Doss...oteursOffre.pdf </a>
Without these we still MEANS bricolera in 10 YEARS !! That of time and energy will be wasted!

In other words, I think a combination of 50 or 100 people lead by ... nothing against 1000 or 2000 federated person along the same SENS
could start having a weight (media and financial) to industrial and traditional media. We 800 on the list .. and I'm sure everyone knows you 2 or 3 people who want to work on the subject. Do the math: 2000 person making a donation / contribution to 50 100 € (! Which ultimately is the price of 2 refueling) allows a significant financial burden not to mention the resources from the actions of the union !

Again I inciste about that without a union resources of each of you WE will not succeed.

Hardware Question: any useful material recovery and making available of machining equipment / welding / assembly would be welcome.

3) Action Plan

The purpose of this union will recess to advance R & D to understand and master the process. The dissemination of information will be the 2ieme goal.
We could achieve quickly (after a few months) on the sale of modified engines. The last 2 aim to finance the 1er and the skills of each.

For now, it is to see if the idea catches the attention of a minimum entitées (natural or legal) authorities and wishing to get involved in a sustainable manner in the project.
Otherwise there is no point has NOTHING to waste time in this idea.
For this I created a space for discussion on the forum econology:

It would be desirable to convene this forum rather than exchanging messages on this mailing list, in fact it is much easier to find information on a forum on the list ....

Personally I do not know at what level of involvement I can intervernir: I am motivated but it all depends on your motivation ... I launched the idea, I think it is feasible but it all depends on you now!

Here the idea is revived ... I can not do anything more in the present state of things ...

Christophe Martz
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

LULUBERLU42
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby LULUBERLU42 » 07/11/04, 19:02

Hello
I took the idea on yahoo forum so I'm in hope fill bring my contribution to the edifice
competence level I have 26ans, industrial draftsman of training, currently I work in a company of the Loire which manufactures systems of inflation while rolling for the industrial vehicles and all terrain, my competances vary quite a bit, going from the tire to the solder mig / tig, I personally tinker a lot for home and I try to redo run equipment abandoned and can walk with a minimum of patience and knowledge to give to those who need it, I have a little knowledge motor especially solex (hi hi) but I do the maintenance and repairs of my car and my combi so I learn every day ...
that is if I can help implement this project I'd be delighted, for the future of our children.

cordially Sebastian
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 07/11/04, 19:02

by to_pal2003 who took the wrong forum

CHRISTOPHE Hello, I just read your email on the list I completely do agree with you
but I take my example

I live in a small village of nievre, I already years ago a roughly manufactures and installs the reateur pantone which works great I am super motivated but alas I have found someone who can help me to advantage as a Parament I'm the only one in the area and I do not just move too

I mean that I am giving money and I expect the fallout that does not interest me and besides I profit from this system will set up because I want to participate and I just bring my help because I did of electronics or so will there be of the groups in each department because in my opinion I should not be alone in this case

PAT

PS: this is why I remain silent until prensent
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
WissVib
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby WissVib » 07/11/04, 20:52

Hi to all of you who read this post!

I am more than motivated to achieve this ecological federation PMC-GEET!

Indeed it's time to work in the same direction to achieve a prototype work and what, as soon as possible. For this I really think we should use all means possible and available !! The goal is not to bring to market a new Lobi but accessible to all industrial technology to reduce harmful exhaust emissions to the environment and thereby reduce even the waste of oil to the archaic technology!

I am currently technician electronic and mechanical maintenance on oil installation, and have significant experience in mechatronics industrialization, so I have a double competence in design office and in the field (and what field !!)

I'm almost out of power together other people who can design advanced electronic and computer systems (system management, analysis, distribution, ...)

It remains to put all these networks work, I am ready to invest myself technically, humanely and financially if necessary! I am in Lyon and thus ready to manage a working group with the other person feeling ready and concerned here!

Contact me !
0 x
pascalgrignon@infonie.fr
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby pascalgrignon@infonie.fr » 07/11/04, 21:02

Hello,

Should research Pantone be centered exclusively on motor vehicle engines?

It seems much easier to operate on generators or boilers groups. The cost of research would be much smaller and discoveries in this area could benefit the motor vehicle.

I work the computer business. I am ready to participate in this adventure. The conditions and terms to be defined together.

Pascal
0 x

krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby krissg29 » 07/11/04, 22:17

Hello,

I found the process Pantone there are only 15 days on the website of Quant'Homme and I thought it was great!
I have read and reread the articles and examples, and I made a provisional cast on a VW to see
Apparently I have enough vacuum at the inlet of the reactor and therefore it does not work but it will come.

For your idea of ​​association for the development of the CAP, I find it very positive. It can only carry forward the "schmilblick".
By cons, with the existence of the patent, the commercialization of the reactor is not possible if I am not mistaken.
So we would be limited to the dissemination of information on how to do, "the exhibition" fixtures that work, and it should be just about everything.
Before changing the planet with that, we work!
Finally, it has an advantage over manufacturers who are looking to store hydrogen in a car: With the PMC, it is made to progressively.
When we think of the "average French" who is afraid of LPG cars because it explodes (yes, yes, he said it on TV), I can hardly imagine it in a hydrogen car!

Anyway! I'm training electrician, auto mechanic by leisure, electronics and Cybernovice by need, so if I can help, I'm game.

Good continuation
Christophe (yes, another)
0 x
It should not be confused and ingenious engineer
Raymond
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby Raymond » 08/11/04, 01:42

Good evening everyone,

Personally, I'd be happy leaving for assoc as it is proposed

My training does not allow me to pretend to be a major player, but I bring my modest contribution.

I have a basic agricultural training, and I made my career in the paper industry, or, as an autodidact, I climbed the ladder step by step.

Today, I am pre-retired.

I have a Citroen HY TUB engine in excelent condition, and I intend to use me of expedition equipment.

I must say that I found the PANTONE system last week and it gives me fresh!

See you soon,

raymond

PS I live in North Dome
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 08/11/04, 20:45

I create on sub section GEOGRAPHICAL on trying to use the forum section that corresponds to your area to arrange with people close to you!
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby Superform » 09/11/04, 14:07

Hello,

I am a computer technician, programmer time to time
My skills that can bring more to the project are limited, but I'm motivated.

The main constraint is money for me, because I have not aside to help R & D ...
time level, this can be arranged.

I add that I have a pretty big learning capacity. When I started to look to the PMC, I knew nothing about engines. A few months later, without being an expert, I understand what I hear and I can give my opinion ...

I will post this also in the Western region, because I am from Nantes. I am 26 years old.
Seb.
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby Rulian » 10/11/04, 13:37

Hello !!

Some already know me on the forum.

I'm training mechanical engineer (UTC Compiègne) graduate in less than a year. I am about to enter a company specialized in wind energy.
I can bring my skills in engineering and modeling and management (draft ...). I have a good associative experience and good scientific training.

Given my limited availability in the coming months, I can not offer more than participate in defining the structure of the organization and each of missions. I am particularly interested in the idea of ​​a PolluThon. I also give lectures (in Lyon from February).

Being very mobile (I move region every six months ...) I did not write in a specific geographical category).
0 x