- chtek6 22/03/18, 11:31New Peugeot hybrid gasoline / air: 3l / 100Km View the latest post Answers 150 Views 38898
- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:59The power (watt) of the man View the latest post Answers 18 Views 240
- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:08Need advice ... What settings for a pellet boiler? View the latest post Answers 51 Views 1884
- Eric DUPONT 22/03/18, 08:35Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 75 Views 1815
- Flytox 22/03/18, 00:10[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12381 Views 1576480
- izentrop 21/03/18, 23:24Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 234 Views 32509
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:30Hydroquest tidal turbines View the latest post Answers 2 Views 24
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:15Solar road Ségolène laughing View the latest post Answers 122 Views 9810
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 20:21New vegetable garden View the latest post Answers 6 Views 364
- green68 21/03/18, 18:43A Kitchen Garden Sloth in the Hérault (St-Chinian) View the latest post Answers 45 Views 3205
- Ahmed 21/03/18, 18:16The waste is the raw material of the XXI century View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1279
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 17:06Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 9819 Views 405700
- izentrop 21/03/18, 10:48Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective View the latest post Answers 150 Views 4282
- Remundo 21/03/18, 08:24air engine Aimé Rousseau of 60 years View the latest post Answers 3 Views 16546
- Did67 20/03/18, 14:15Potager lazy in the Lot-et-Garonne - clay soil, life to restore- View the latest post Answers 22 Views 1544
- sen-no-sen 20/03/18, 11:02How Russian power is using the Internet to try to destabilize Western democracies .. View the latest post Answers 4 Views 168
- dirk pitt 20/03/18, 10:11Oil: when there are more, there are still View the latest post Answers 87 Views 32693
- Stef72 19/03/18, 19:45A vegetable lazy Sarthe View the latest post Answers 295 Views 15382
- Did67 19/03/18, 18:59A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 79 Views 5954
- Gaston 19/03/18, 11:57electric car and transport, wire news View the latest post Answers 407 Views 15739
- denis17 18/03/18, 17:20The vegetable garden of the lazy Breton View the latest post Answers 66 Views 5383
- moinsdewatt 18/03/18, 14:05Rare earth: not so rare it View the latest post Answers 32 Views 2817
- sen-no-sen 18/03/18, 13:27François Roddier, thermodynamics and society View the latest post Answers 404 Views 39252
- Did67 18/03/18, 11:03THE FOUNDATIONS OF A GOOD CULTURE OF PLANTS View the latest post Answers 22 Views 909
- Did67 18/03/18, 10:37Emission of smoke boiler Okofen View the latest post Answers 61 Views 9948
On n'a pas le droit de rouler avec les véhicules modifiés. Ils doivent repasser aux mines, mais le système n'étant pas homologué, c'est rare que ca passe..
Concerning the technical control, they do not set out the changes.
C'est un résumé de ce qui a été dit ces derniers moi dans feu le forum PMC-France
It seems to me that a vehicle must board the Mines when there is change in the characteristics of the vehicle relative to what is stated on the homologation sheet by type of vehicle (the 4 leaf red striped white shutters).
If I remember correctly, there are no references to the use of the vehicle but only the energy used (gasoline, diesel or LPG).
So, reading between the lines, a water doping is not an amendment requiring mines to pass the vehicle if the power does not change.
The 100% Pantone, by cons, is concerned by the law that prohibits to warm the fuel (cited by "I know who" in the Yahoo forum)
Well, now I'm not a lawyer! So each person to decide.
Sylveno, I would fully agree that it is based on your already existing association, ca would advance a single shots at the structure.
It must initiate a vote?
Sylveno, could you tell us more about your association?
Can you share some legal documents we know about what we committed? and if ca is well suited to everyone?
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1