- nico239 22/09/18, 02:21 lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 210 Views 15829
- nico239 22/09/18, 01:58 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11285 Views 570624
- izentrop 21/09/18, 22:42 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 201 Views 8592
- to be chafoin 21/09/18, 22:41 A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 147 Views 11443
- Ahmed 21/09/18, 21:47 The future of robotics work View the latest post Answers 11 Views 136
- Bardal 21/09/18, 21:47 First hydrogen trains View the latest post Answers 24 Views 281
- nico239 21/09/18, 12:24 New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 173 Views 11350
- nico239 21/09/18, 12:21 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 181 Views 10044
- to be chafoin 21/09/18, 11:41 Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 952 Views 40712
- president13 21/09/18, 11:11 Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 291 Views 81879
- nico239 20/09/18, 23:43 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 137 Views 8984
- Flytox 20/09/18, 23:07 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12834 Views 1704391
- moinsdewatt 20/09/18, 22:26 Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 75 Views 3152
- Christophe 20/09/18, 22:05 Aerial video: machines, flight, landscapes, exploits, crashes View the latest post Answers 185 Views 48501
- Janic 20/09/18, 11:07 The term "GMO" only makes sense legally. View the latest post Answers 10 Views 100
- nico239 20/09/18, 00:28 Finally a garden! Where to start ? View the latest post Answers 12 Views 360
- moinsdewatt 19/09/18, 22:08 Greenland antartique new land upheavals View the latest post Answers 12 Views 5356
- president13 19/09/18, 16:24 CESI with viessmann (vitodens ...) View the latest post Answers 1 Views 44
- president13 19/09/18, 16:18 Solar ECS - over-production ?! View the latest post Answers 23 Views 160
- Janic 19/09/18, 10:07 Water memory was found. Benveniste / Montagnier View the latest post Answers 44 Views 5853
- nico239 19/09/18, 01:24 The laborious path to my hammock: a superb broncier in the Sarthe View the latest post Answers 16 Views 316
- eclectron 18/09/18, 10:27 Prepare the exit ... View the latest post Answers 72 Views 980
- moinsdewatt 17/09/18, 22:52 Germany in 2050 without nuclear View the latest post Answers 225 Views 46880
- moinsdewatt 17/09/18, 22:44 Without debt, the US would explode! View the latest post Answers 12 Views 8415
- Remundo 17/09/18, 22:44 Nicolas Hulot postpones the 50% nuclear decline target set for 2025 View the latest post Answers 58 Views 2689
We are not allowed to drive with modified vehicles. They must go back to the mines, but the system is not approved, it is rare that it passes ..
Concerning the technical control, they do not set out the changes.
This is a summary of what was said these last me in the PMC-France forum
It seems to me that a vehicle must board the Mines when there is change in the characteristics of the vehicle relative to what is stated on the homologation sheet by type of vehicle (the 4 leaf red striped white shutters).
If I remember correctly, there are no references to the use of the vehicle but only the energy used (gasoline, diesel or LPG).
So, reading between the lines, a water doping is not an amendment requiring mines to pass the vehicle if the power does not change.
The 100% Pantone, by cons, is concerned by the law that prohibits to warm the fuel (cited by "I know who" in the Yahoo forum)
Well, now I'm not a lawyer! So each person to decide.
Sylveno, I would fully agree that it is based on your already existing association, ca would advance a single shots at the structure.
It must initiate a vote?
Sylveno, could you tell us more about your association?
Can you share some legal documents we know about what we committed? and if ca is well suited to everyone?
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and invited 1