- nico239 26/05/18, 00:17Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 83 Views 563
- Flytox 25/05/18, 23:22[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12559 Views 1630030
- sen-no-sen 25/05/18, 23:05Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 34 Views 306
- Remundo 25/05/18, 23:01Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 41 Views 3940
- izentrop 25/05/18, 22:55Make leavened bread View the latest post Answers 30 Views 2106
- urok 25/05/18, 22:51Ideal heating ... View the latest post Answers 16 Views 178
- Did67 25/05/18, 22:23New kitchen garden lazy (Schiltigheim 67300) View the latest post Answers 6 Views 110
- moinsdewatt 25/05/18, 20:05The tidal test future Paimpol-Bréhat park underway View the latest post Answers 18 Views 7557
- Ahmed 25/05/18, 20:04Savings thanks to photovoltaics View the latest post Answers 3 Views 35
- Ahmed 25/05/18, 19:50#USTE: All immortal? (Transhumanism and philosophy) View the latest post Answers 295 Views 17142
- moinsdewatt 25/05/18, 18:32Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 283 Views 74731
- izentrop 25/05/18, 17:54The aerovoltaic, a revolution View the latest post Answers 8 Views 697
- green68 25/05/18, 17:26A Kitchen Garden Sloth in the Hérault (St-Chinian) View the latest post Answers 82 Views 5767
- Did67 25/05/18, 17:23Slug View the latest post Answers 27 Views 489
- chatelot16 25/05/18, 13:10small collective heating modification notice View the latest post Answers 9 Views 1095
- to be chafoin 25/05/18, 11:08A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 39 Views 713
- Eric DUPONT 25/05/18, 10:17Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 370 Views 10472
- Janic 25/05/18, 08:28food choices, omni carni herbivores, VG View the latest post Answers 132 Views 6426
- ENERC 25/05/18, 07:30Photovoltaics in cash ... FULL ideal solution? View the latest post Answers 16 Views 31368
- guibnd 25/05/18, 00:09Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10299 Views 469755
- nico239 24/05/18, 23:12The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 299 Views 15145
- nico239 24/05/18, 22:54Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 630 Views 24395
- Thouvenel 24/05/18, 22:40The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 396 Views 15745
- to be chafoin 24/05/18, 19:49Clay ground View the latest post Answers 9 Views 178
- Christophe 24/05/18, 17:41Society is wrong: societal solutions and ideas in video View the latest post Answers 46 Views 35206
We are not allowed to drive with modified vehicles. They must go back to the mines, but the system is not approved, it is rare that it passes ..
Concerning the technical control, they do not set out the changes.
This is a summary of what was said these last me in the PMC-France forum
It seems to me that a vehicle must board the Mines when there is change in the characteristics of the vehicle relative to what is stated on the homologation sheet by type of vehicle (the 4 leaf red striped white shutters).
If I remember correctly, there are no references to the use of the vehicle but only the energy used (gasoline, diesel or LPG).
So, reading between the lines, a water doping is not an amendment requiring mines to pass the vehicle if the power does not change.
The 100% Pantone, by cons, is concerned by the law that prohibits to warm the fuel (cited by "I know who" in the Yahoo forum)
Well, now I'm not a lawyer! So each person to decide.
Sylveno, I would fully agree that it is based on your already existing association, ca would advance a single shots at the structure.
It must initiate a vote?
Sylveno, could you tell us more about your association?
Can you share some legal documents we know about what we committed? and if ca is well suited to everyone?
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1