- QuentinDida 16/07/18, 00:45The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 373 Views 20312
- Flytox 15/07/18, 23:21[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12684 Views 1666662
- izentrop 15/07/18, 16:21Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10877 Views 517596
- izentrop 15/07/18, 01:07Impact of CO2 in the Atmosphere? View the latest post Answers 21 Views 375
- Did67 14/07/18, 19:12New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 129 Views 4587
- izentrop 14/07/18, 15:56France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 68 Views 1797
- izentrop 14/07/18, 00:25Science, pseudoscience, make a difference! View the latest post Answers 34 Views 623
- nico239 13/07/18, 23:21Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 150 Views 3282
- moinsdewatt 13/07/18, 20:49Waste, a huge problem View the latest post Answers 4 Views 491
- Christophe 13/07/18, 18:45Construction of a shelter, house, birdhouse in Chauves-Souris View the latest post Answers 35 Views 1189
- Diabolorent 13/07/18, 14:05The hidden face of happiness, documentary View the latest post Answers 18 Views 6938
- xboxman4 12/07/18, 21:43Cardan bike without chain speed View the latest post Answers 10 Views 237
- gildas 10/07/18, 18:59Water injection engine in Brittany (Kit for Sale) View the latest post Answers 5 Views 4307
- Did67 10/07/18, 11:04lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 180 Views 12695
- Janic 10/07/18, 07:48Fight against the Asian hornet in our gardens View the latest post Answers 34 Views 22106
- Flytox 09/07/18, 23:24Doping with water and presentation View the latest post Answers 5 Views 349
- moinsdewatt 09/07/18, 22:03Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 27 Views 2952
We are not allowed to drive with modified vehicles. They must go back to the mines, but the system is not approved, it is rare that it passes ..
Concerning the technical control, they do not set out the changes.
This is a summary of what was said these last me in the PMC-France forum
It seems to me that a vehicle must board the Mines when there is change in the characteristics of the vehicle relative to what is stated on the homologation sheet by type of vehicle (the 4 leaf red striped white shutters).
If I remember correctly, there are no references to the use of the vehicle but only the energy used (gasoline, diesel or LPG).
So, reading between the lines, a water doping is not an amendment requiring mines to pass the vehicle if the power does not change.
The 100% Pantone, by cons, is concerned by the law that prohibits to warm the fuel (cited by "I know who" in the Yahoo forum)
Well, now I'm not a lawyer! So each person to decide.
Sylveno, I would fully agree that it is based on your already existing association, ca would advance a single shots at the structure.
It must initiate a vote?
Sylveno, could you tell us more about your association?
Can you share some legal documents we know about what we committed? and if ca is well suited to everyone?
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1