Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: montages and experimentsBe together ! Overview

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 16/11/04, 08:40

Adrian wrote:I talk all around me. If they see that it is really effective, they are for the most part ready to install the same at home.

And that is why ca moves so slowly as: all of St. Thomas !!! Basically it is: others take risks and benefits me ?? But where Will is? If I had had this argument when I chose my topic of Project engi I have accepted about a large company offered me ... with perhaps a job at clée but I chose the way of the galley ... So please some courage to lead the way !!

ps: for efficiency, at least in pollution, I have proved and condemned all the numbers are on the site .... for the rest 20% of conso reduction are guaranteed to see ... But there zx has not enough evidence on Quanthomme site?
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Adrien » 16/11/04, 14:18

Sorry not to be in your height.

Some people need all the time of their vehicle, and can have very long to them. How could they install the system by taking the risk of being able to use their car?

And then is not every engineer.
0 x
"A man who can get happy with a simple illusion is infinitely smarter than one who despairs with reality." Alphonse Allais
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Adrien » 16/11/04, 14:25

I know the system works, but to be effective, must not do anything. I found all the plans Extremely simplified scheme, but nowhere plans to follow "to the letter". So in order to realize the system on a particular vehicle, must take time to test, test ... If people after adapting one of their vehicles was a completely detailed diagram, it would be much easier.

Schemas are a can as sources in software ...

There to be able to start, I have to break my ass (proper), personally it does not bother me, on the contrary ... It allows me to learn to be able to help others ... But I totally understand some people can not throw.

For the ZX it is fine, but since the work is not within the reach of anybody. The proof, you have to be a professor, respectively, and an engineer in order to perform editing.

Adrien
0 x
"A man who can get happy with a simple illusion is infinitely smarter than one who despairs with reality." Alphonse Allais
fred
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby fred » 16/11/04, 14:49

econology wrote:And that is why ca moves so slowly as: all of St. Thomas !!! Basically it is: others take risks and benefits me ?? But where Will is? If I had had this argument when I chose my topic of Project engi I have accepted about a large company offered me ... with perhaps a job at clée but I chose the way of the galley ... So please some courage to lead the way !!

The majority source of the problems of our world is well! :(
Some wish to benefit the work of others ... and are it is very legitimate! It was always like that. :D
It is obvious that everyone can participate in this kind of project with this he can give. Do not talk about money, just talking about time, knowledge, enthusiasm, what do I know, we all give but perhaps not the same things ... and then ... who can judge. <_ <
The engineer who works all day on his project is happy to receive a snack manufactures by his wife, a colleague or simply book the pizzeria on the corner, people also have their problems and participate in their own way has its job.
Do not forget to give you first have received, be it knowledge, empowers or why not just love.:D
The risks ?
The risks are basically the destruction + - short term many forms of life on Earth (including humans), and the earth will defer or fall into another balance, even better, who knows but the ho .
Profits:
They should try to get out of your head that profits will be financial (probably to some), the profits are of a different order and a relative importance, saving our mother earth.
So if my neighbor comes to me saying, you know your stuff, ca am interested to heat my house and my tractor to roll ... and it gives me the enthusiasm, motivation, because I know if tomorrow he rolls with water, vegetable oil and especially it becomes aware of its impact on the environment, and of the adventure is game won.
That will make you one in ten with a good job and good pay good TV and the need to wear a mask to go out on the street and buy their drinking water or even its oxygen at high prices has CobaBola or other master of the world.
That said, Christophe, I will understand and does not blame you, but we must consider the urgency of the situation. Our governments will not do it for us and they educate our children remain passive, inactive roasts.:P
It's true that it takes courage and which to be. Others we can prove and some of their qualities have lost.
By maintaining this open project will touch on shortly as many players in a max. countries with a min. risk for each and give whoever can, time, money, strength, what I know is what makes the strength of inet. The sun does not compute when it gives us warmth, yet without him ... we would not be the.
0 x
Jean Christophe 2cv
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby Jean Christophe 2cv » 16/11/04, 15:17

: Huh: Good morning to you Christophe and all retrofitteurs budding ...

your idea of ​​association so that everyone moves in the direction seems to me to be a serious idea! Since the beginning of this year that I fly from sites to sites and forums in forums on this subject, it appears that we have to share our ideas, resources, local skills etc ....

that's why I'm going to fill it with my profile not the next "northeast" of France

See you soon

Jean Christophe

Your Deuchement
0 x
© © Yours Deuchement
Jean-Christophe

Virgil
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby Virgil » 17/11/04, 16:08

Christophe,

I quote you:
"- The telethon picks 100 000 000 € per year for something that 0.05% key (maybe less) of the population (and I am sure he must prove me wrong, finance joint research on GMOs.! ) .. Obviously playing on fear, fear and pity (pointing sick) people (yOU CAN bE ALL key here is their key arguments) ... Just like Bush and terrorism ... use primary instinct ..quelle baseness ".

You slip completely, I can not follow a guy who makes these remarks.
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 18/11/04, 08:47

Virgil wrote:Christophe,

I quote you:
"- The telethon picks 100 000 000 € per year for something that 0.05% key (maybe less) of the population (and I am sure he must prove me wrong, finance joint research on GMOs.! ) .. Obviously playing on fear, fear and pity (pointing sick) people (yOU CAN bE ALL key here is their key arguments) ... Just like Bush and terrorism ... use primary instinct ..quelle baseness ".

You slip completely, I can not follow a guy who makes these remarks.

I was a little can be brutal but admit that it is indeed reality ... I do not mean that the telethon is useless away from! I mean that this operation has succeeded very well retain donors in a same cause with regional and national delegation, and I am surprised that other "organizations" have failed to have the same success ... .

The brutality of my words simply reflects a frustration not to be able to continue research towards a cleaner engine so awful lot of money is invested in R & D in France ...

Then that talk you follow ME? I gave the idea of ​​consolidation, orga a little more structured, in any case I say it's me who was directing all this ... I thought it was clear!
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Virgil
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby Virgil » 18/11/04, 09:19

The idea of ​​creating an association and pay salaries to guys (even very competent) to R & D is anything!

- The magnetism of Pantone tube appears to be the pipo, the rest, nothing justifies a patent (bubbler, pre-heating the mixture)

- People will be employees of an association, will (perhaps) improve a system, if it works, will be bitten by the automotive industry in 2 jiffy (unless this lobby do not outright prohibit this system !).

I do not know why but I already feel the rise of the personal interests of some.
0 x
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Adrien » 18/11/04, 11:37

Long live the OpenSource! :D
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 18/11/04, 21:40

Virgil wrote:The idea of ​​creating an association and pay salaries to guys (even very competent) to R & D is anything!

- The magnetism of Pantone tube appears to be the pipo, the rest, nothing justifies a patent (bubbler, pre-heating the mixture)

- People will be employees of an association, will (perhaps) improve a system, if it works, will be bitten by the automotive industry in 2 jiffy (unless this lobby do not outright prohibit this system !).

I do not know why but I already feel the rise of the personal interests of some.

Here are my answers :

1) Qu'entends by you is anything? Have you already seen kk1 do R & D without real development means? Then it all depends on what you mean by "salairier" ... nobody speaks for the salary of the time but I simply say that it was necessary to motivate project stakeholders in one way or another! But all this deserves to ripen again ... and all proposals are welcome!

2) Yes to magnetism is not really obvious .. but did you read my report in full? There still are things "shady" happening ... For patent: whatever it was refused in Europe since 2 years already .... so nothing is due to Mr Pantone To ... the rest I think the system is clearly stated on the pages I devoted to it on the website!

3) For the redemption if the project is a opensource and even with earnings of participants (not necessarily financial remuneration and dependent on their contribution to the "community" ...) .. nothing poura to redeem themselves since it will in the public domain .... and that is precisely why we must delegate to the fullest and have a TOTAL transparency (e) (;)) !! Small thieves trying to take advantage of the project (for the purpose of personal enrichment) will be quickly spotted and then ...? There will be little tune ... but nothing will prevent honest people to move forward together and advance the thing (progret not limited to R & D) ..because Is that the goal of the project ! I may be idealistic, but I see the project as ....

4) To ban it is possible but in this case all the players union will be outside the law ... and "everyone" knows that governments are only the balance of lobbies and some private interest and not in "the interest of all" and in this case we are not a democracy ... but what I called a fricocratie ...

5) In the interests of some ... see 3)
0 x