Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: montages and experimentsBe together ! Overview

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 10/11/04, 14:11

hi Rulian

Thank you for your future involvement and congratulations for your job I have not had your chance on me :(

For pollu'thon, I launched the idea like this (it's been awhile she trotait me in the head) starting from a simple premise:

- The telethon picks 100 000 000 € per year for something that 0.05% key (maybe less) of the population. (And I am sure he must prove me wrong, finance joint research on GMOs!) .. Obviously playing on fear, fear and pity (pointing sick) people (YOU CAN BE affects all their key argument here is) ... Just like Bush and terrorism ... use primary instinct ..quelle baseness!

- Pollution key and touch 100% of the world population .... What are the current annual investment in R & D to real solutions? Need we say more?
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

fred
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby fred » 11/11/04, 18:46

Hi everybody,

Personally, engineer technician training (this is far from being the most important) and touches everything. We looked on the pantone there a little over a year and are convinced of the potential. I would strongly participate in the project while stressing that the goal should in no way be to 'make money' but to allow rapid and widespread use. Eg electric generators, boilers ...
Everything should go into a totally free and opensource project. Otherwise, it is in my opinion lost in advance because if some want to make money with it, they are already bought.
Remaining completely 'open', ca can spread very quickly (look at the world GNU) and the cause is more noble.
With a friend we attempt to mount a diesel oil and our goal is to boost the water by after. While the cogenerator (hot-water / green electricity).
It can be done, just do it.

Fred
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby Superform » 11/11/04, 19:27

Hello Fred,
I agree on the principle of what you say, to thinking about:
le totally free seems utopian to me, because if the project take a wingspan like GNU, we will have to spend a lot of time, and as we must live these people who spend their time on R & D, administration, etc., will have to be paid. Note that I speak in the long term. This is also why it will largely be self financing, 'sell' our future solutions, our future conferences and training. But always in an open mind and uninterested at reasonable prices so that everyone can take part.

Christophe, sorry to regain some your words and arguments, but there are quite in about;) :P
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 11/11/04, 20:47

Superform it does not matter, on the contrary at least I managed to convince a person! :D

For opensource principle I am not ok for the redemption and the public domain (this is already the case of the Pantone reactor) and not ok for reasons evoked Superform ... plus the fact that the R & D engine equipment costs bcp + expensive than the computer ...

How are paid (or live) opensource programmer?
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Erde
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby Erde » 12/11/04, 12:13

Hello everyone....

For quite some time, I 'watching carefully developments on the Pantone reactor ....
It must be recognized that France currently holds a significant potential for knowledge and development thanks to motivated people like all present on this site.

I thank especially Christopher, for his approach and his faculties to "popularize" his research.

His idea to pool energies is excellent, and I would modestly participate in this great adventure.
¨
As former garage manager and familiar with the problems associated with the investment material, I totally agree with him on the rose a structure to raise the necessary funds to purchase equipment.

It should also find a central reception center in order to work in the best conditions, although regional associations should participate the research, development, and the organization of conferences ....

This structure can not exist without "commercial", and the most appropriate legal form is IMHO a cooperative ....

In addition, for this research activity is sustainable, it is imperative that it generates short-term commercial benefits to enable generate income, even modest for its active members.

This research center should also enable the organization of training courses it has been a very reasonable course in financial conditions also allow for more "poor" to participate.

The example is given by the electronic chips of sales companies to boost motors !!!! So why not do it for "rétrofitter" engines ....

The goal is not to get rich, but to give the possibility to people to let express their skills, moyenant in exchange for having a small income while being in good standing with their conscience and with the satisfaction oh so rewarding to participate in a healthy development of our company ...
Unfortunately, it takes money to live, and experience by volunteering its limits ....

I am sure there are in France municipalities run by people sensitive to change, that would be happy to welcome this kind of project ..... And also find the financial aid necessary for its realization.

It would take too long to explain here what I think, but to summarize, I think of a center for many activities, a kind of eco artisanal fleet and development ...

For my part, I 50ans, I have a good management experience, high motivation to start a new professional activity respectful of nature and human values, and some money to invest .... So I leaving for the adventure!

Robert
0 x

Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Adrien » 12/11/04, 14:13

I'm 100% for opensource.

People have realized a pantone system can show around them, and help / advise people around them who want to get ...

By cons I do not agree when you say that Christophe:

"Besides the fact that the hardware engine R & D costs + bcp expensive than the computer ..."

They spend fortunes ... except it's spread on "everyone who wants to help."

A lot of people I know contributes to open source. What it brings them (reports?) Is much greater than if they were simply "used" to do the same.

Why not make a structure like Mandrake made in France? The open source does not necessarily rhyme with "lose" money ... Some have the skills and volontée can open a center of "experimentation / facility" funded by people who want to adapt an engine to them ...

It does not bother me that the pantone process can pay, but if it starts to get a money machine, it may rot the trick ...

Otherwise I am quite agree with the idea "let's unite," but since we have not all the same spirit, it may block ... Those who have the money decide for others. .. But why not make regrouping between people who "think about the same" and then there was a mutual aid between each group. Like that that will live in it the will, those who want it to be the free will, etc ... Just like the various "open source" projects.

I am writing on the fly, if you can not figure out what I mean, I try to be clearer.

A+
Adrien
0 x
"A man who can get happy with a simple illusion is infinitely smarter than one who despairs with reality." Alphonse Allais
lannic
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby lannic » 12/11/04, 20:26

I agree with what is being said these days about the pantone process ...

I think the most appropriate form would be that of the association ...

this form can manage a budget, a team, exchanges and also allows 'filter' members by a contribution ...

more the number of members can also influence on political decisions.

short, full of prospects ...

about the patent, since apparently it is not filed in France, why not do so on behalf of the association to avoid qu''il falling into wrong hands.

all this in a functioning democratic system based on voting on this site for example!

we all sth to bring this purpose, technical knowledge, legal, equipment, time simply

up to us!

I await your responses!
0 x
fred
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby fred » 15/11/04, 14:56

Well then, that's it? : Huh:
At this rate the, ca not shift too quickly.

Christophe,

What are you doing tomorrow if a big industrialist offers you a lab, a contract of 2 or even 5 years, with a big salary, a home and in the long term you claim the exclusivity of the results of your work? :(
This is why the project should remain open. :D

A+
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 15/11/04, 19:48

fred wrote:Well then, that's it? : Huh:
At this rate the, ca not shift too quickly.

Christophe,

What are you doing tomorrow if a big industrialist offers you a lab, a contract of 2 or even 5 years, with a big salary, a home and in the long term you claim the exclusivity of the results of your work? :(
This is why the project should remain open. :D

A+

It does not move quickly because few people seem interested ... or "advertising" lack (so your email, forum .... to make it a little :D ).

For "redemption" by an unfair .... He comes and we discuss again ... but I doubt it happens ...
0 x
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Adrien » 16/11/04, 01:10

I talk all around me. If they see that it is really effective, they are for the most part ready to install the same at home.
0 x
"A man who can get happy with a simple illusion is infinitely smarter than one who despairs with reality." Alphonse Allais