- kau 23/06/18, 10:05Use larger section cable? View the latest post Answers 7 Views 60
- KaazR59 23/06/18, 09:46Make leavened bread View the latest post Answers 39 Views 2720
- fl78960 23/06/18, 09:36Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10685 Views 496614
- inventor 23/06/18, 08:39New 4 stroke engine (in English) View the latest post Answers 665 Views 184488
- I'm just passing by 23/06/18, 04:55Nuclear and carbon: what releases in CO2 / kWh? Figures PWC, EdF, ADEME, Stanford ... View the latest post Answers 125 Views 3413
- izentrop 23/06/18, 00:54The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives View the latest post Answers 124 Views 5813
- Flytox 22/06/18, 23:27[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12626 Views 1648399
- Moindreffor 22/06/18, 21:52The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 356 Views 18220
- nico239 22/06/18, 21:40Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 425 Views 65178
- Moindreffor 22/06/18, 21:27My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 1 Views 50
- to be chafoin 22/06/18, 20:32Fight effectively against slugs! View the latest post Answers 114 Views 3444
- nico239 22/06/18, 20:00Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 99 Views 1646
- Christophe 22/06/18, 16:21Manufacture a multilayer tube straightener. View the latest post Answers 7 Views 166
- Diabolorent 22/06/18, 08:06New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 41 Views 1927
- Remundo 21/06/18, 22:51Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 42 Views 4534
- olivier75 21/06/18, 20:18The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 449 Views 17929
- Did67 21/06/18, 08:07The garden of the lazy brothers! View the latest post Answers 56 Views 2676
- nico239 21/06/18, 00:19Botanical Garden 900m altitude View the latest post Answers 57 Views 1089
- izentrop 20/06/18, 23:43Cold roof or hot roof? View the latest post Answers 5 Views 370
- perseus 20/06/18, 17:39Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono! View the latest post Answers 381 Views 16917
- Ahmed 20/06/18, 11:54Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 74 Views 1297
- izentrop 20/06/18, 09:032017 NIKOLAJ STEAM GENERATOR View the latest post Answers 19 Views 2452
- nikolaj 20/06/18, 06:10Help for water doping my engine View the latest post Answers 6 Views 814
- nico239 20/06/18, 01:54Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 757 Views 28401
- dellastrada 20/06/18, 00:37Rehabilitation of a hydraulic mill View the latest post Answers 3 Views 95
No other means for heating the bubbler, and with a reactor cylinder.
Tell me what you think...
You make 1 bubbler for each cylinder or only 1 4 for?
I find your solution to take the exhaust for the bubbler in this way, passing the reactor, interesting but will the rise in heat will be slowed down? Because we must start using the PMC only when the engine is hot, otherwise the reaction is not done and you will have water in the engine ...
If I understand your editing exhaust circulates around the reactor when the bubbling is active, so when the PMC is on the way ... the reactor will not have time to warm up I think ... at least to a valve after tone bubbler and before the reactor, controlled by a temperature sensor, which opens when the exhaust temperature is sufficient. But suddenly your bubbler will end in pressure, which is not great either, because it is better than a vacuum pressure in the reactor.
The solution would be to return to a more 'classic' system ie you fee the exhaust to the bubbler in the same way, but without going around the reactor, with a valve to operate, and you derive the other party around the reactor .
What do you think ?
I am a simplified diagram, I thought anyway to put moin two valves, one just before the admission, until the engine warms up, and another to heat the reactors.
I'll add it in the diagram to make it clearer.
Like that during heating of the reactor without supplying water, gasses that évacus heat the bubbler.
If I find a way to automate the opening / closing, according to the pressure and heat is good, but not too serious ... I'm casiment that long trips ... and even need to turn off breaks engine.
When the engine is hot, the valve "depression" will be closed, and I jourais with the other two valves to have a certain amount of gas going into the water, and that the reactors still warm.
I thought connect the vacuum valve in a system to recover what is lost, history of not having full of water in the engine compartment time of service ...
If there are runners in region, contact me! (I'm reindeer)
For the large room, I thought it refer directly to a cold water tank, and on this one I put a check valve to vent the excess air. Water does not have time to warm up I think ...
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2