- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:16The power (watt) of the man View the latest post Answers 15 Views 229
- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:08Need advice ... What settings for a pellet boiler? View the latest post Answers 51 Views 1877
- Eric DUPONT 22/03/18, 08:35Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 75 Views 1812
- Flytox 22/03/18, 00:10[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12381 Views 1576461
- izentrop 21/03/18, 23:24Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 234 Views 32502
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:30Hydroquest tidal turbines View the latest post Answers 2 Views 21
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:15Solar road Ségolène laughing View the latest post Answers 122 Views 9804
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 20:21New vegetable garden View the latest post Answers 6 Views 362
- green68 21/03/18, 18:43A Kitchen Garden Sloth in the Hérault (St-Chinian) View the latest post Answers 45 Views 3203
- Ahmed 21/03/18, 18:16The waste is the raw material of the XXI century View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1279
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 17:06Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 9819 Views 405660
- izentrop 21/03/18, 10:48Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective View the latest post Answers 150 Views 4282
- Remundo 21/03/18, 08:24air engine Aimé Rousseau of 60 years View the latest post Answers 3 Views 16544
- Did67 20/03/18, 14:15Potager lazy in the Lot-et-Garonne - clay soil, life to restore- View the latest post Answers 22 Views 1543
- sen-no-sen 20/03/18, 11:02How Russian power is using the Internet to try to destabilize Western democracies .. View the latest post Answers 4 Views 168
- dirk pitt 20/03/18, 10:11Oil: when there are more, there are still View the latest post Answers 87 Views 32677
- Stef72 19/03/18, 19:45A vegetable lazy Sarthe View the latest post Answers 295 Views 15381
- Did67 19/03/18, 18:59A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 79 Views 5950
- Gaston 19/03/18, 11:57electric car and transport, wire news View the latest post Answers 407 Views 15733
- denis17 18/03/18, 17:20The vegetable garden of the lazy Breton View the latest post Answers 66 Views 5378
- moinsdewatt 18/03/18, 14:05Rare earth: not so rare it View the latest post Answers 32 Views 2815
- sen-no-sen 18/03/18, 13:27François Roddier, thermodynamics and society View the latest post Answers 404 Views 39252
- Did67 18/03/18, 11:03THE FOUNDATIONS OF A GOOD CULTURE OF PLANTS View the latest post Answers 22 Views 908
- Did67 18/03/18, 10:37Emission of smoke boiler Okofen View the latest post Answers 61 Views 9944
- BP86 17/03/18, 21:52Self-construction burner pellet REPLICA View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3834
No other means for heating the bubbler, and with a reactor cylinder.
Tell me what you think...
You make 1 bubbler for each cylinder or only 1 4 for?
Je trouve ta solution de prélever l'échappement pour le bulleur de cette manière là, en faisant passer autout du réacteur, intéressante mais est-ce que la montée en chaleur va être ralentie ? Car il faut commencer à utiliser le PMC uniquement lorsque le moteur est chaud, sinon la réaction ne se fait pas et tu aura de l'eau dans le moteur...
If I understand your editing exhaust circulates around the reactor when the bubbling is active, so when the PMC is on the way ... the reactor will not have time to warm up I think ... at least to a valve after tone bubbler and before the reactor, controlled by a temperature sensor, which opens when the exhaust temperature is sufficient. But suddenly your bubbler will end in pressure, which is not great either, because it is better than a vacuum pressure in the reactor.
The solution would be to return to a more 'classic' system ie you fee the exhaust to the bubbler in the same way, but without going around the reactor, with a valve to operate, and you derive the other party around the reactor .
What do you think ?
I am a simplified diagram, I thought anyway to put moin two valves, one just before the admission, until the engine warms up, and another to heat the reactors.
I'll add it in the diagram to make it clearer.
Like that during heating of the reactor without supplying water, gasses that évacus heat the bubbler.
If I find a way to automate the opening / closing, according to the pressure and heat is good, but not too serious ... I'm casiment that long trips ... and even need to turn off breaks engine.
When the engine is hot, the valve "depression" will be closed, and I jourais with the other two valves to have a certain amount of gas going into the water, and that the reactors still warm.
I thought connect the vacuum valve in a system to recover what is lost, history of not having full of water in the engine compartment time of service ...
If there are runners in region, contact me! (I'm reindeer)
For the large room, I thought it refer directly to a cold water tank, and on this one I put a check valve to vent the excess air. Water does not have time to warm up I think ...
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2