Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: montages and experimentsWater doping plan Beetle

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Water doping plan Beetle

Unread Messageby Adrien » 17/11/04, 22:30

Here I thought to do that on my engine:

No other means for heating the bubbler, and with a reactor cylinder.

Tell me what you think...

Adrien
0 x
"A man who can get happy with a simple illusion is infinitely smarter than one who despairs with reality." Alphonse Allais

Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby Superform » 18/11/04, 08:35

It sounds okay to me ... something kk close

You make 1 bubbler for each cylinder or only 1 4 for?

I find your solution to take the exhaust for the bubbler in this way, passing the reactor, interesting but will the rise in heat will be slowed down? Because we must start using the PMC only when the engine is hot, otherwise the reaction is not done and you will have water in the engine ...

If I understand your editing exhaust circulates around the reactor when the bubbling is active, so when the PMC is on the way ... the reactor will not have time to warm up I think ... at least to a valve after tone bubbler and before the reactor, controlled by a temperature sensor, which opens when the exhaust temperature is sufficient. But suddenly your bubbler will end in pressure, which is not great either, because it is better than a vacuum pressure in the reactor.

The solution would be to return to a more 'classic' system ie you fee the exhaust to the bubbler in the same way, but without going around the reactor, with a valve to operate, and you derive the other party around the reactor .

What do you think ?
Seb.
0 x
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Adrien » 18/11/04, 11:02

A reactor per cylinder.

I am a simplified diagram, I thought anyway to put moin two valves, one just before the admission, until the engine warms up, and another to heat the reactors.

I'll add it in the diagram to make it clearer.
0 x
"A man who can get happy with a simple illusion is infinitely smarter than one who despairs with reality." Alphonse Allais
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Adrien » 18/11/04, 11:43

Tadam.

Like that during heating of the reactor without supplying water, gasses that évacus heat the bubbler.

If I find a way to automate the opening / closing, according to the pressure and heat is good, but not too serious ... I'm casiment that long trips ... and even need to turn off breaks engine.

Adrien
0 x
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Adrien » 18/11/04, 11:53

Here is the engine that will be "doped"

0 x

Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby Superform » 18/11/04, 12:32

ok it's better like that ...

the only concern is that the water level goes down unnecessarily ...
but if it's for testing, there's no problem you can go like that!
0 x
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Adrien » 18/11/04, 13:14

Why the water level goes down unnecessarily?

When the engine is hot, the valve "depression" will be closed, and I jourais with the other two valves to have a certain amount of gas going into the water, and that the reactors still warm.

I thought connect the vacuum valve in a system to recover what is lost, history of not having full of water in the engine compartment time of service ...

Adrien
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby Superform » 18/11/04, 14:46

ok, if you connects the valve anti suppression (or depressurization) to a room big enough with a system to condense steam and return to the water tank, more problem.

good, you go about glues and you gave us a contribution? B)

good luck !
Seb
0 x
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Adrien » 18/11/04, 14:59

Yep, there I give a bath of species at various engine components for cleaning a (cylinder heads, etc.), a block diesel blow to transfer the dust (it has long trailed the engine ...) and HOP !!

If there are runners in region, contact me! (I'm reindeer)

For the large room, I thought it refer directly to a cold water tank, and on this one I put a check valve to vent the excess air. Water does not have time to warm up I think ...

Adrien
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby Superform » 20/11/04, 15:49

I wish I had come to help you on Rennes, not far from Nantes, but unfortunately I have to manage my time differently (family / in-laws / ...) and I have enough little time to move away from home for the PMC (there, my girlfriend took a nap, then g some time lol!) :P

You hold us know, huh?
A+
Seb
0 x