- fuzziBen 24/05/18, 12:00Photovoltaics in cash ... FULL ideal solution? View the latest post Answers 13 Views 31292
- Christophe 24/05/18, 11:59Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 33 Views 157
- Julienmos 24/05/18, 11:42Slug View the latest post Answers 20 Views 249
- nico239 24/05/18, 11:40The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 292 Views 14921
- chatelot16 24/05/18, 11:39Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 367 Views 10321
- izentrop 24/05/18, 11:24Bread, its history, the reflection of our society View the latest post Answers 10 Views 147
- Gaston 24/05/18, 10:58Ideal heating ... View the latest post Answers 2 Views 27
- Mixieer56 24/05/18, 10:37Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10287 Views 468287
- Did67 24/05/18, 09:21Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 628 Views 24178
- Janic 24/05/18, 08:02Clay ground View the latest post Answers 5 Views 82
- Christophe 24/05/18, 03:00Lilium, the plane electric drone taxi flies away! View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1119
- nico239 24/05/18, 00:11The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 394 Views 15593
- to be chafoin 23/05/18, 23:49A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 37 Views 570
- nico239 23/05/18, 23:46Yanni or Laurel the buzzz of the moment View the latest post Answers 1 Views 17
- Flytox 23/05/18, 23:18[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12551 Views 1628872
- Christophe 23/05/18, 22:58How many nuclear power plant + to ride electric? View the latest post Answers 83 Views 17905
- Ahmed 23/05/18, 22:54Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 18 Views 168
- SixK 23/05/18, 11:36Limitation 70 km / h on the device View the latest post Answers 125 Views 31515
- Diabolorent 23/05/18, 10:46New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 9 Views 905
- Ahmed 22/05/18, 19:54Grass as fuel View the latest post Answers 80 Views 1650
- Petrus 22/05/18, 19:40World Energy 2030 projection: reminders for dreamers View the latest post Answers 49 Views 19011
- SEIRMIC 22/05/18, 12:34Is it possible to connect photovoltaic 250w - 24 volts with two batteries 12V40Ah? View the latest post Answers 3 Views 84
- Christophe 22/05/18, 11:49Philosophy: Some quotes to ponder View the latest post Answers 90 Views 78903
- SEIRMIC 22/05/18, 11:45Why does not my 100W Solar Panel fail to charge my two small 12 40Ah solar batteries? View the latest post Answers 67 Views 5618
- Janic 22/05/18, 08:36food choices, omni carni herbivores, VG View the latest post Answers 131 Views 6359
If all goes well, I mount the engine in my car tomorrow. I think I have the pot next week.
I'll make this arrangement at first, because it demand for labor only at the muffler seen the intake pipe already has an entry.
See you soon, Adrien
Forum Water doping plan for Coxinelle page 2
For my setup, I set up a reactor (13x305 rod tube 14 / 16 steel) on the output of 4 cylinder and I geet gas outlet connected to the reactor on the original carburetor. Ie I have the tube (14-16 copper) from the reactor down into the carburetor by the air intake to the level of the nozzle (mounting M.David). Input reactor, I put a bubbler filled to half of gasoline without water not connected to the exhaust: it sucks in air.
the tube down to the more narrowed the venturi of the original carburetor and take the place of the original spraying nozzle (cut and bite). There remains only the idle circuit and accelerator pump on the original carburetor.
At idle, in carburetor operation, I have no bubble in the bubbler: normal, with butterfly carburetor closed there is no vacuum in the nozzle.
Accelerating it starts to bubble and 3000 10 tr I measured kpa of pressure in the bubbler.
To try to highlight the reactor operation, I first heated the engine with carburetor, bubbler disconnected. Then I connected the bubbler and I unplugged the arrival of gasoline carburetor (arrété engine within 2 minutes). I restarted the engine and I accelerated to 3000 tr: he turned as there was gasoline in the tank of the carburetor (2 3 in minutes) and it stalled.
It is the procedure I used
- Connecting the output of the reactor under the original carburetor for more depression and that it matches the pattern Pantone
- Heat the bubbler: I did my cold weather testing and gasoline in the bubbler had to be at 10 ° C
- Try to shorten the tube between the reactor and the pipe (currently about 60 cm).
And that's the mods I'll do it normally weekend
If it works, I try with a carburetor instead of the bubbler and after it will be enough to make a system for synchronizing orders carbu
And Adrian, that's a test fixture! If I have enough with a reactor and a gas cylinder, I would put it away or I would make a 2ème, but according econology 1 50 reactor sufficient to cv. Anyway, the exhaust is not very "finished" now as you can see. Fortunately I have no neighbors!
The original carburetor only serves as a valve.
The output reactor is now plugged in the original carburetor and the reactor feed is via a small motorcycle carburetor adjusted very rich.
It works but before making him change regime must juggle orders. It is not yet on the road this!
I have not really made conso test but it took longer to empty the tank the small carb (4 mn) in Pantone than the original carburetor in normal operation (3 mn) while has the largest air (I have not measured the volumes)
Eventually I not know when! Maybe injection with an injection instead of the bubbler?
I just wanted to ask you where you found mounting the Mexican cox. The only thing I found over there is a Quanthomme article, but there are super little info. You found something?
I have not found anything else!
I searched with gogol trying lots of keywords but it always came back to Quanthomme.
So I tried to see the details in the photo.
We see a mower carburetor (at least it looks like the carburetor I have on my mower) next to the pulley and 2 tubes that descend on the right engine (similar to a reactor in the box right heater as stated in the text)
If you look closely at the photo, the carburetor is higher than for about 1 2 to cm. It must be a spacer between the carburetor and the pipe for connection.
By against the orange cylinder to the carburetor I do not know what it is. I wonder if it is not coupled with a valve controlling the original carburetor but it would mean that the reactor is not always depressed.
me what I see on the picture is that a carburetor feeds the reactor being fed with pure gasoline and everything that goes downstream of the original carburetor.
Finally, even if your reactor is a perlinpinpin, even if it is a hollow tube, it will work anyway. (Probably a little worse than the original).
In this case, there is no evidence that the reactor outlet you you "something" different from the output of a normal carburetor.
Why not feed the new carburetor with a mixture HC / hot water?
The next planned step is to make him swallow the fleet but I do not know how (bubbler 2ème carburetor, misting, injection, ...). And I have come to measure the amounts of water and gasoline falling within the engine. I have also tried with fuel oil instead of gasoline.
And besides, I want it to be used in variable speed (and a Breton is stubborn).
So it will take time it will take.
I have the advantage of knowing well the type of engine on which I work (I have already rebuilt several) and I have enough parts in stock to test different feeding patterns or rate changes compression for example. There is a cox "around" the motor so I can also do test drives and as I did not need the car to go to work, it does not matter if it does not work well enough
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 3