- nico239 17/08/18, 02:06 Wooden deck, feedback from experiences View the latest post Answers 2 Views 5
- nico239 17/08/18, 01:35 Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 368 Views 42368
- yves35 17/08/18, 00:40 Surcharged generator or not? View the latest post Answers 29 Views 486
- calousorb 16/08/18, 23:18 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11032 Views 539110
- Flytox 15/08/18, 21:31 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12758 Views 1682793
- moinsdewatt 15/08/18, 16:48 Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3639
- Leo Maximus 15/08/18, 16:43 Auxiliary cats of organic farming View the latest post Answers 17 Views 803
- nico239 15/08/18, 14:27 New upcoming forum that you want as functions? View the latest post Answers 151 Views 14042
- Ahmed 15/08/18, 10:07 And if the BIO was a LURE ..... euuuuuh! View the latest post Answers 81 Views 2045
- to be chafoin 15/08/18, 00:41 A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 119 Views 6033
- dede2002 14/08/18, 21:30 My (large) solar thermal project View the latest post Answers 66 Views 28989
- DC 14/08/18, 17:20 Insulating selection and installation according to roofs and parts View the latest post Answers 1 Views 58
- Christophe 14/08/18, 14:33 The plastic is (not so) great! View the latest post Answers 100 Views 45685
- Christophe 14/08/18, 13:18 Best of words or remarks of our children! View the latest post Answers 40 Views 4947
- Did67 13/08/18, 10:37 Signs of lack of water or excess heat? View the latest post Answers 25 Views 821
- Did67 13/08/18, 10:27 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 92 Views 3874
- Christophe 12/08/18, 18:10 [One other] Des déconnantes videos or videos to see View the latest post Answers 570 Views 130904
- izentrop 12/08/18, 14:32 The latest figures from global warming View the latest post Answers 138 Views 16756
- Christophe 12/08/18, 13:26 Video: the evolution of the world population on 2000 years View the latest post Answers 1 Views 144
- Ahmed 12/08/18, 10:53 The largest source of primary energy, COAL View the latest post Answers 193 Views 61843
- phil12 12/08/18, 10:47 Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 288 Views 77761
- Flytox 11/08/18, 23:38 Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 445 Views 71259
- Christophe 11/08/18, 15:39 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 156 Views 4960
- Janic 11/08/18, 14:32 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 124 Views 3829
- Ahmed 11/08/18, 12:06 Rocket stove with vortex View the latest post Answers 21 Views 4123
If all goes well, I mount the engine in my car tomorrow. I think I have the pot next week.
I'll make this arrangement at first, because it demand for labor only at the muffler seen the intake pipe already has an entry.
See you soon, Adrien
Forum Water doping plan for Coxinelle page 2
For my setup, I set up a reactor (13x305 rod tube 14 / 16 steel) on the output of 4 cylinder and I geet gas outlet connected to the reactor on the original carburetor. Ie I have the tube (14-16 copper) from the reactor down into the carburetor by the air intake to the level of the nozzle (mounting M.David). Input reactor, I put a bubbler filled to half of gasoline without water not connected to the exhaust: it sucks in air.
the tube down to the more narrowed the venturi of the original carburetor and take the place of the original spraying nozzle (cut and bite). There remains only the idle circuit and accelerator pump on the original carburetor.
At idle, in carburetor operation, I have no bubble in the bubbler: normal, with butterfly carburetor closed there is no vacuum in the nozzle.
Accelerating it starts to bubble and 3000 10 tr I measured kpa of pressure in the bubbler.
To try to highlight the reactor operation, I first heated the engine with carburetor, bubbler disconnected. Then I connected the bubbler and I unplugged the arrival of gasoline carburetor (arrété engine within 2 minutes). I restarted the engine and I accelerated to 3000 tr: he turned as there was gasoline in the tank of the carburetor (2 3 in minutes) and it stalled.
It is the procedure I used
- Connecting the output of the reactor under the original carburetor for more depression and that it matches the pattern Pantone
- Heat the bubbler: I did my cold weather testing and gasoline in the bubbler had to be at 10 ° C
- Try to shorten the tube between the reactor and the pipe (currently about 60 cm).
And that's the mods I'll do it normally weekend
If it works, I try with a carburetor instead of the bubbler and after it will be enough to make a system for synchronizing orders carbu
And Adrian, that's a test fixture! If I have enough with a reactor and a gas cylinder, I would put it away or I would make a 2ème, but according econology 1 50 reactor sufficient to cv. Anyway, the exhaust is not very "finished" now as you can see. Fortunately I have no neighbors!
The original carburetor only serves as a valve.
The output reactor is now plugged in the original carburetor and the reactor feed is via a small motorcycle carburetor adjusted very rich.
It works but before making him change regime must juggle orders. It is not yet on the road this!
I have not really made conso test but it took longer to empty the tank the small carb (4 mn) in Pantone than the original carburetor in normal operation (3 mn) while has the largest air (I have not measured the volumes)
Eventually I not know when! Maybe injection with an injection instead of the bubbler?
I just wanted to ask you where you found mounting the Mexican cox. The only thing I found over there is a Quanthomme article, but there are super little info. You found something?
I have not found anything else!
I searched with gogol trying lots of keywords but it always came back to Quanthomme.
So I tried to see the details in the photo.
We see a mower carburetor (at least it looks like the carburetor I have on my mower) next to the pulley and 2 tubes that descend on the right engine (similar to a reactor in the box right heater as stated in the text)
If you look closely at the photo, the carburetor is higher than for about 1 2 to cm. It must be a spacer between the carburetor and the pipe for connection.
By against the orange cylinder to the carburetor I do not know what it is. I wonder if it is not coupled with a valve controlling the original carburetor but it would mean that the reactor is not always depressed.
me what I see on the picture is that a carburetor feeds the reactor being fed with pure gasoline and everything that goes downstream of the original carburetor.
Finally, even if your reactor is a perlinpinpin, even if it is a hollow tube, it will work anyway. (Probably a little worse than the original).
In this case, there is no evidence that the reactor outlet you you "something" different from the output of a normal carburetor.
Why not feed the new carburetor with a mixture HC / hot water?
The next planned step is to make him swallow the fleet but I do not know how (bubbler 2ème carburetor, misting, injection, ...). And I have come to measure the amounts of water and gasoline falling within the engine. I have also tried with fuel oil instead of gasoline.
And besides, I want it to be used in variable speed (and a Breton is stubborn).
So it will take time it will take.
I have the advantage of knowing well the type of engine on which I work (I have already rebuilt several) and I have enough parts in stock to test different feeding patterns or rate changes compression for example. There is a cox "around" the motor so I can also do test drives and as I did not need the car to go to work, it does not matter if it does not work well enough
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and invited 1