- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:16The power (watt) of the man View the latest post Answers 15 Views 233
- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:08Need advice ... What settings for a pellet boiler? View the latest post Answers 51 Views 1880
- Eric DUPONT 22/03/18, 08:35Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 75 Views 1812
- Flytox 22/03/18, 00:10[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12381 Views 1576464
- izentrop 21/03/18, 23:24Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 234 Views 32505
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:30Hydroquest tidal turbines View the latest post Answers 2 Views 21
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:15Solar road Ségolène laughing View the latest post Answers 122 Views 9805
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 20:21New vegetable garden View the latest post Answers 6 Views 363
- green68 21/03/18, 18:43A Kitchen Garden Sloth in the Hérault (St-Chinian) View the latest post Answers 45 Views 3203
- Ahmed 21/03/18, 18:16The waste is the raw material of the XXI century View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1279
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 17:06Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 9819 Views 405666
- izentrop 21/03/18, 10:48Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective View the latest post Answers 150 Views 4282
- Remundo 21/03/18, 08:24air engine Aimé Rousseau of 60 years View the latest post Answers 3 Views 16544
- Did67 20/03/18, 14:15Potager lazy in the Lot-et-Garonne - clay soil, life to restore- View the latest post Answers 22 Views 1543
- sen-no-sen 20/03/18, 11:02How Russian power is using the Internet to try to destabilize Western democracies .. View the latest post Answers 4 Views 168
- dirk pitt 20/03/18, 10:11Oil: when there are more, there are still View the latest post Answers 87 Views 32677
- Stef72 19/03/18, 19:45A vegetable lazy Sarthe View the latest post Answers 295 Views 15381
- Did67 19/03/18, 18:59A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 79 Views 5952
- Gaston 19/03/18, 11:57electric car and transport, wire news View the latest post Answers 407 Views 15735
- denis17 18/03/18, 17:20The vegetable garden of the lazy Breton View the latest post Answers 66 Views 5378
- moinsdewatt 18/03/18, 14:05Rare earth: not so rare it View the latest post Answers 32 Views 2817
- sen-no-sen 18/03/18, 13:27François Roddier, thermodynamics and society View the latest post Answers 404 Views 39252
- Did67 18/03/18, 11:03THE FOUNDATIONS OF A GOOD CULTURE OF PLANTS View the latest post Answers 22 Views 908
- Did67 18/03/18, 10:37Emission of smoke boiler Okofen View the latest post Answers 61 Views 9947
- BP86 17/03/18, 21:52Self-construction burner pellet REPLICA View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3837
I have installed my pantone system on my bx I have not yet made a measure of consumption.
I have problems to keep a constant level on my boiler
I use an oil stove fuel float but I have problems with floats that do not fit (get filled with water) I try a flotation tank polystyrene but after 2 days more float (disintegrate)
je recherche un détecteur de niveau électrique qui peut résister à la température (+de 85°) et aux vibrations
Who can give me a solution (econology do you have a solution?)
J'envisage de montre un réacteur sur ma xantia td.
To control the level and the consumption I think to use the system that Citron goes up for millennia on his vases of LHM. This allows a visual check of the level and it closes a contact when the level is too low. Coupled with a tank of carbu it gives an autonomous system, the heating can be done later in the bubbler, blow more problem of floats that melt.
very good idea the vase lhm on the other hand not of maximum level so it would be necessary to couple a relay tempo to the contact low level which will let flow a little water by means of a pump of lava ice (for example) during a time a determine and turn and play
and why pair a carb (there is more need)
for the pantone you put it or (I put mine in the exhaust pipe that I completely redone but after the first full I did not see a drop in consumption)
may be because of the lack of crossover flows
I tried to attach a photo of my montage
I want to buy "constant level tank" same in the pictures, can anyone help me? It made from brass.
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2