- kau 23/06/18, 10:05Use larger section cable? View the latest post Answers 7 Views 60
- KaazR59 23/06/18, 09:46Make leavened bread View the latest post Answers 39 Views 2721
- fl78960 23/06/18, 09:36Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10685 Views 496620
- inventor 23/06/18, 08:39New 4 stroke engine (in English) View the latest post Answers 665 Views 184488
- I'm just passing by 23/06/18, 04:55Nuclear and carbon: what releases in CO2 / kWh? Figures PWC, EdF, ADEME, Stanford ... View the latest post Answers 125 Views 3413
- izentrop 23/06/18, 00:54The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives View the latest post Answers 124 Views 5813
- Flytox 22/06/18, 23:27[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12626 Views 1648402
- Moindreffor 22/06/18, 21:52The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 356 Views 18220
- nico239 22/06/18, 21:40Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 425 Views 65178
- Moindreffor 22/06/18, 21:27My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 1 Views 50
- to be chafoin 22/06/18, 20:32Fight effectively against slugs! View the latest post Answers 114 Views 3444
- nico239 22/06/18, 20:00Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 99 Views 1646
- Christophe 22/06/18, 16:21Manufacture a multilayer tube straightener. View the latest post Answers 7 Views 166
- Diabolorent 22/06/18, 08:06New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 41 Views 1927
- Remundo 21/06/18, 22:51Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 42 Views 4536
- olivier75 21/06/18, 20:18The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 449 Views 17929
- Did67 21/06/18, 08:07The garden of the lazy brothers! View the latest post Answers 56 Views 2676
- nico239 21/06/18, 00:19Botanical Garden 900m altitude View the latest post Answers 57 Views 1089
- izentrop 20/06/18, 23:43Cold roof or hot roof? View the latest post Answers 5 Views 370
- perseus 20/06/18, 17:39Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono! View the latest post Answers 381 Views 16918
- Ahmed 20/06/18, 11:54Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 74 Views 1297
- izentrop 20/06/18, 09:032017 NIKOLAJ STEAM GENERATOR View the latest post Answers 19 Views 2453
- nikolaj 20/06/18, 06:10Help for water doping my engine View the latest post Answers 6 Views 814
- nico239 20/06/18, 01:54Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 757 Views 28401
- dellastrada 20/06/18, 00:37Rehabilitation of a hydraulic mill View the latest post Answers 3 Views 95
I have installed my pantone system on my bx I have not yet made a measure of consumption.
I have problems to keep a constant level on my boiler
I use an oil stove fuel float but I have problems with floats that do not fit (get filled with water) I try a flotation tank polystyrene but after 2 days more float (disintegrate)
I am looking for an electrical level detector that can withstand the temperature (+ 85 °) and vibrations
Who can give me a solution (econology do you have a solution?)
I plan to show a reactor on my xantia td.
To control the level and the consumption I think to use the system that Citron goes up for millennia on his vases of LHM. This allows a visual check of the level and it closes a contact when the level is too low. Coupled with a tank of carbu it gives an autonomous system, the heating can be done later in the bubbler, blow more problem of floats that melt.
very good idea the vase lhm on the other hand not of maximum level so it would be necessary to couple a relay tempo to the contact low level which will let flow a little water by means of a pump of lava ice (for example) during a time a determine and turn and play
and why pair a carb (there is more need)
for the pantone you put it or (I put mine in the exhaust pipe that I completely redone but after the first full I did not see a drop in consumption)
may be because of the lack of crossover flows
I tried to attach a photo of my montage
I want to buy "constant level tank" same in the pictures, can anyone help me? It made from brass.
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 3