- kau 23/06/18, 10:05Use larger section cable? View the latest post Answers 7 Views 63
- KaazR59 23/06/18, 09:46Make leavened bread View the latest post Answers 39 Views 2722
- fl78960 23/06/18, 09:36Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10685 Views 496623
- inventor 23/06/18, 08:39New 4 stroke engine (in English) View the latest post Answers 665 Views 184488
- I'm just passing by 23/06/18, 04:55Nuclear and carbon: what releases in CO2 / kWh? Figures PWC, EdF, ADEME, Stanford ... View the latest post Answers 125 Views 3413
- izentrop 23/06/18, 00:54The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives View the latest post Answers 124 Views 5814
- Flytox 22/06/18, 23:27[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12626 Views 1648404
- Moindreffor 22/06/18, 21:52The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 356 Views 18220
- nico239 22/06/18, 21:40Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 425 Views 65178
- Moindreffor 22/06/18, 21:27My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 1 Views 50
- to be chafoin 22/06/18, 20:32Fight effectively against slugs! View the latest post Answers 114 Views 3444
- nico239 22/06/18, 20:00Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 99 Views 1646
- Christophe 22/06/18, 16:21Manufacture a multilayer tube straightener. View the latest post Answers 7 Views 166
- Diabolorent 22/06/18, 08:06New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 41 Views 1927
- Remundo 21/06/18, 22:51Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 42 Views 4536
- olivier75 21/06/18, 20:18The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 449 Views 17929
- Did67 21/06/18, 08:07The garden of the lazy brothers! View the latest post Answers 56 Views 2676
- nico239 21/06/18, 00:19Botanical Garden 900m altitude View the latest post Answers 57 Views 1089
- izentrop 20/06/18, 23:43Cold roof or hot roof? View the latest post Answers 5 Views 370
- perseus 20/06/18, 17:39Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono! View the latest post Answers 381 Views 16918
- Ahmed 20/06/18, 11:54Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 74 Views 1297
- izentrop 20/06/18, 09:032017 NIKOLAJ STEAM GENERATOR View the latest post Answers 19 Views 2454
- nikolaj 20/06/18, 06:10Help for water doping my engine View the latest post Answers 6 Views 814
- nico239 20/06/18, 01:54Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 757 Views 28401
- dellastrada 20/06/18, 00:37Rehabilitation of a hydraulic mill View the latest post Answers 3 Views 95
I'm thibaud I 24 years, I have some bi in vegetable oil under my belt, and I'm interested in the water doping for years .... I just changed vehicle for a C 250 TD mercedes, so the old 5 cylinder merco with a Turbal and intercooler, I want pantoniser (finally boost to water) that this engine uses a lot (average 8L) and I'm on to have sacred results with an old bouzou like that.
I have many qustions :
- I wonder if it would not be right to bypass the intercooler because I'm afraid of the risk of "recondensation" steam in it.
- I think I know or I'll install the reactor, there are on this engine EGR valve tapping on the top of the right engine cylinder head on the collector output. Great place. I need to see dismantled feasibility.
- for the steam generation .... I would not have the place to put a bubbler and I do not like this principle.
- The GVI seems like a good solution but I'm scared to massacre my pot and not knowing repair after because I do not know soldering!
- I saw the Ecopra process with a ring around the tub to generate steam I like. But I wonder what response can be expected of such mounting ....
- I also reflected a mounting with nebulizer (or even nebulizers in series activated by running the cable accel ...?)
I would have liked to discuss this with someone who knows about Toulouse; or with you on the fofo to advance the theory of my project ..
I'm herve (say vevert)
I was lavardac below agen
I just begin to discover the Pantone motor and this is me on my ass !!!
mecano and being quite debrouillard I try to live my passion which is to renovate, repair of bikes (Harley and other)
instead of the old generation I do not Rafols of electronics and injection etccc on recent
I continued to watch and learn this system that seems simple to me (even too much) to do it again on mower First of (like many I supose) and then on a scooter or even a view of the means becane permits me
not much free temp (requires working for a living) I would find out the temp myself look as it should
open to any proposal or contact to talk to a good coffee no worries
my contact information and some photos of what I do are available on site if need monj
bientot people, I think we will do great things here
- Similar topics
- Last message
Mercedes w140 50% Steam 35 15%% Rapeseed + Diesel electric motor
by sandbager » 28/08/15, 11:37
- 3 Replies
- 2806 views
Last message by jrneco
View the latest post
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1